1300 Peachtree Ind. Blvd Ste. 2110, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fanti Events & Decor

We are a full service special events facility sure to deliver a breath of freshness to the Atlanta area and the surrounding communities. At Fanti Events, our goal is simple....to provide the perfect blend of contemporary flare famous in Atlanta with affordable elegance! Clients will benefit from our commitment to providing superior service and undivided customer focus for the event of your dreams far better than the standard banquet hall.

malibu
Indoor venue
Indoor venue
malibu

8 Reviews for Fanti Events & Decor

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/24/2011

I accidentally stumbled upon fantievents.com while looking for a caterer. All the catering options shown on the website looked too good to be true, so I scheduled a meeting with Bakal to discuss further details. Allow me to be the one to HONESTLY tell you that, Bakal and her staff provides excellent service and really good food.

My husband and I wanted a beautiful Wedding with a very restricted budget. I was very doubtful that we would be able to achieve this considering we wanted to only spend $5,000 or less for everything. Bakal's decor was sooo elegant. All of our family and friends were very impressed with the way everything turned out. Bakal stayed in contact with me and was able to answer any and every question I had. I strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Eulalia · Married on 07/24/2011

This review is long overdue as our wedding was last year. When looking for a caterer, venue and decorator, Bakal is the total package. She invited us to an open house that featured her famous delicious cooking. You must try her roasted potatoes!

During the initial meeting, she showed all of her designs and tableclothes that allowed us to make the right decision when choosing our colors. She had a venue in mind for us at Gwinett Enviornmental Center in Buford. Our wedding event was a total hit. Bakal provided a server, bartender and full line buffet that made our wedding phenomenal. Her table covers and center pieces were customized to match our turquoise and brown wedding colors and we are so happy that she was the main vendor that made our wedding a success.

Thank you for you professionalism and ideas. You are a true party planning queen!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

Fanti events was such an amazing place to get married! Bakal is amazing to work with and she is so easy going. She will also work with you on any budget and is very affordable for what you are getting. The place is gorgeous and you can do alot with it with the florist. I highly recommend fanti events!

Sent on 11/01/2010

• What event services do you offer? Event Planner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fanti Events & Decor 1
    FREE WEDDING!
    Enter to Win a FREE Wedding at our Modern Chic Bridal Event!

• Ringer Photography
    Ringer Photography Wedding Photographers

Fanti Events & Decor is a beautiful & intimate event venue. Bakal Towns is very knowledgeable about making sure every event is successful.

• Z. Curlett Events
    Z. Curlett Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a venue that is elegant, classy and breath taking, then look no further, "Fanti Events" is all of that and more. The owner, Mrs. Bakal Towns has a keen eye for decor and wants nothing more than to create a wonderful event for you on your special day!!

• A Design by Melody
    A Design by Melody Wedding Florists

This is the Best venue in Suwanee, GA. I always recommend this venue to brides that want their reception in this area. Great to work with!

• 1300 Peachtree Ind. Blvd Ste. 2110 Suwanee, 30024 See on map