Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Fabulously Designed Florals & Events

You’re gettin’ married and you want a FABULOUS wedding to celebrate your love. You have a gazillion things to decide on and and have been pinning like there’s no tomorrow. You might be feeling overwhelmed with how to tie all those super fantastic ideas together. That’s where we come in!

It really boils down to editing your ideas and placing your personal stamp on your event so that it is completely YOU. This is the part that is sometimes the hardest. Like how in the world do you decide which ideas to use and which you don’t? What will be the most cost effective? And which do-it-yourself projects are feasible (have you seen that site about Pinterest project fails?)! You don’t want that to happen on your special day… NO FLIPPING WAY!

Our favorite-ist thing to do in the world is spinning your ideas into FABULOUSNESS with gorgeous flowers and amazing design elements…and to get going with that is super easy. Just click HERE and send us a shout out!

Follow Fabulously Designed Florals & Events on

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Fabulously Designed Florals & Events

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/18/2015

Tami from Fabulously Designed was great to work with! I don't know much about flowers but she was clear on what flowers would work for my vision. She was also very flexible on working with my ideas and designed the bouquets, flower arch, and sweetheart table beautifully. It helped that since we couldn't meet in person before the day of the event, she was able to send me pictures to specify flowers and colors. Tami is also very friendly and easy to work with

Sent on 11/04/2015

Fabulously Designed Florals & Events's reply:

Olivia, It means so much to me that you trusted us to design and deliver your wedding dreams. Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you and Kendrick the greatest happiness in the world! xoxo, Tami

Kim · Married on 01/17/2015

Tami was hands down amazing. My wedding planner referred her to me after I decided to hire a florist for my intimate Las Vegas destination wedding + my bridal shower. Tami was flexible and accommodating. I had a vision for my wedding arrangements and she brought them to life. Tami went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I spray painted my own wine bottles to use as part of the decor and a few of them got damaged a day before the wedding, so she went out and found the same spray paint and fixed them for me. I could've cried at how she went out of the way to make my day super special. I can't thank you enough Tami for everything you did for my wedding :) You are a rockstar florist!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Fabulously Designed Florals & Events's reply:

Kim, It was so great to work with you. We truly enjoyed designing both your bridal shower and wedding. We wish you nothing but a happy marriage! xoxo

Jannah · Married on 06/06/2009

I was impressed with a wedding they did for a friend and absolutely had to have them for mine. I am so happy that I hired them and they helped complete and simplify our wedding day =)

Sent on 06/15/2009

Fabulously Designed Florals & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is our greatest pleasure to provide our clients with outstanding service and to bring with dream weddings to life! Here's to your future filled with happiness, love and prosperity!

Cheers!
    tami brown

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fabulously Designed Florals & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Tears of Joy Events
    Tears of Joy Events Wedding Planners

Fabulously Designed Florals is an Awesome and Amazing florist. Tami is very responsive and attentive to our bride needs. We referred our bride to Tami for her bridal shower and wedding. Tami did an amazing job with making our brides vision of her event come to life. We definitely work and refer Fabulously Designed to ALL future clients.

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Are you looking for a traditional wedding with all of the frills? Or do you have a unique style and vision in mind? Fabulously Wed can make your wedding dreams come true! No matter what your style, they will make magic happen. We enjoyed working with them recently and everything turned out beautifully. Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Dance Ten
    Dance Ten Banquet Halls

Tami of Fabulously Wed is a gem. She is so detail oriented and is so wonderfully friendly. After speaking with her for just a few short minutes, I felt like I'd known her for years. She gets the job done with ease and laughter and any event she coordinates goes smoothly. She prepares for any hiccup and is completely cool & collected. Tami delivers the full package with a smile. We at Dance Ten, refer Fabulously Wed all the time.

• Los Angeles See on map
    We are available by appointment only Tuesday through Friday from 10am to 4pm PST. Consultations generally take about 90 minutes. Weekend consultations are limited, as we are off at events making FABULOUSNESS happen. * limited availability on Saturdays Our offices are closed on Sunday and Monday and all major holidays.