107 South Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena, CA 91105 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,700
Availability Check your date

About Desi Baytan Photography

Desi Baytan Photography - Meaningful is Beautiful

Desi Baytan brings the heart and soul of an artist together with the attention to detail and quality of the true professional photographer. In addition to the expected… beautiful portraits of all that is traditional and time-honored about photography… with Desi your candid, subtle, humorous, spontaneous and emotional moments will become treasured memories with far deeper personal meaning. Desi is a full-time professional photographer who dedicates his photography to capturing the beauty and complexity of life’s extraordinary moments with artistry, attention to detail, and above all passion. You can experience Desi’s artistic talent and vision, by visiting his ever-changing online gallery. Meaningful truly is Beautiful!

Follow Desi Baytan Photography on

desibaytansmpmaryryan 1
desibaytansmpmaryryan 17

26 Reviews for Desi Baytan Photography

Hagar · Married on 05/11/2014

We hired Desi Baytan Photography to capture our May 2014 wedding. Out of all the vendors we hired, I can honestly say that none were better to work with than Desi & Connie! Not only are they extremely talented (have you seen their blog?!?!), but they are accommodating, responsive, and wonderful - all at what I consider a bargain! Trust me, weddings are hectic. Having good, solid, dependable vendors is a necessity. I give them all the praise - our pictures turned out more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/10/2014

Where do I even begin? It was a blessing to have found Desi and Connie for our wedding day photography and engagement session. I could only speak of positive words because there was no such thing as a negative moment with this vendor.

It was a "meant-to-be" kind of vendor. I randomly found them on Style Me Pretty, then decided to research it, then called to set up a meeting the morning/same day I found Desi and BAM!......they were on board. And trust me, I'm the type to shop around...and around...and around....AND AROUND! Very indecisive, but after meeting with Desi and viewing his portfolio in person and getting to know him there was certainly that reassurance feeling that he gave and comfort feeling in me telling me that he was the one for our wedding day.

Initial meeting was like meeting with a long lost family member. Desi made me and my fiancé so comfortable while discussing details to our wedding and vision. Not at all pushy, but rather responsive with great insight and input. I also believe that flexibility along with professionalism is key to selecting a great vendor and surely, Desi has those qualities. He was flexible with our vision and was always on top of responding to phone calls and emails. He took the extra to step to call me on the phone (rather than texting or emailing) to clarify my concerns. Now a days, people seem to be so busy that the only response is through email/text 90% of the time, but not Desi. I appreciated the fact that he called to make sure that I was feeling at ease with what was going on with my wedding.

Desi's style and creativity was worth every penny. You really pay what you get for and Desi was willing to work within our budget offering great selections regardless. The quality of service and quality of the pictures were superb. All the moments at my wedding were caught and pictures were delivered on time for viewing online. I'd highly recommend Desi Photography any time, any day.

amy · Married on 07/27/2013

My now husband Jon and I contacted Desi B. after seeing his pictures on wedding blogs. We loved his work--so beautiful, fresh, and dreamy!

We loved how he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, considering we are not comfortable being in the spotlight. Desi and Connie were funny, and easy to talk to, personable, and a complete delight! We absolutely loved their pictures for our engagment and wedding, and am glad to say our wedding was accepted to a popular wedding blog! I highly recommend Desi Baytan photography.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Desi Baytan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Flower Mart
    Flower Mart Wedding Florists

We love working with Desi! Desi and his team always know how to capture the best shots. We love their work!!!

• Open Box Designs
    Open Box Designs Wedding Planners

Absolute beautiful work!!! Desi and Connie are a great team and work together wonderfully. I appreciate their way of capturing family interaction, an intimate glimpse from the groom to his bride, all the special details my couple and I have worked to include for their celebration. Its been my pleasure to work with Desi and Connie and I can't wait to do so again!

• Twogether Events
    Twogether Events Wedding Officiants

Desi and Connie have the natural talent to bring out the best qualities in wedding photo. The day of shooting Desi and Connie were extremely kind and welcoming. They were patient and flexible to coordinate with our wedding planners and other vendors with complicated schedules. They are also very professional and are always on time. We highly recommend Desi Baytan and his team to all brides and grooms. Their pictures really tell the story!

• 107 South Fair Oaks Ave. Pasadena, CA 91105 See on map