Redmond, WA 98053 Map · Phone number

About f7 photography

We love weddings and feel so privileged to be a part of such an important moment in your life. We feel that we are capturing your first chapter in the story of the rest of your lives. We take this responsibility very seriously and to ensure that we capture your entire wedding day story, we will always be there with you for your entire wedding day. We absolutely never limit our time. You can trust that we will do whatever it takes to get the shot.

f7photoimage5
mccw0720101345Version2
f7photoimage2

13 Reviews for f7 photography

Michele · Married on 09/05/2015

Jenny and Jeff are amazing photographers. They helped our wedding day run smoothly, and they were a lot of fun to work with. Here are my favorite things about them:

1. Great Personalities

When we first met Jenny and Jeff we instantly clicked with them. We knew right away that we wanted them to be our photographers, but just to be safe we interviewed and compared prices with a few other photographers. No one even closely compared to them.
    Jenny and Jeff will make you feel good on your wedding day no matter what happens. They are so relaxed and calm. Out of all of your vendors, you are probably going to spend the most out of your day with your photographer so it’s important to get someone who you know will get along with everyone, who can give direction while being charismatic and respectful at the same time----Jenny and Jeff will do exactly that! They will get along with your guests. They are the type of people you will want to be friends with and stay in touch even after your wedding.

2. They move quickly and get photos done efficiently

One of the things my family members loved most about Jenny and Jeff was how quickly they shot the family formal photos. I received many compliments from family and friends on how fast and organized they were and how well the photos turned out!

3. They truly want to capture your dream photos and really care about what you want!

We told them the style we were looking for, and they nailed it perfectly!
    We wanted to go to Kerry Park to take outdoor photos before heading to our reception, but it was far away and my husband and I had concerns about traffic and the timing. However, Jenny and Jeff made it work into our schedule, and we got photos with the city backgrounds that we were hoping for.

Jeff will practically do anything to get the perfect shot! I highly recommend Jenny and Jeff. My husband and I are happy with every cent that we paid them!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/21/2015

Of all the wedding planning, vendors, details, etc. working with Jenny and Jeff was far and away the best part of our wedding. Not only is their photography out of this world beautiful, they are the most fun, warm, laid back TALENTED people you could ever hope to work with. Jenny and Jeff did such an amazing job of capturing us, as individuals and a couple (and the dog!), and it's amazing to see our love story in photos. From our initial meeting, to our engagement session, to our wedding and our album, we wouldn't change a thing - F7 is truly perfection. If you are on the fence, do yourself a favor and hire them. There are no other photographers that can even compare, and you will treasure your F7 photos for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jenny and Jeff were just the photographers we were looking for! After having interviewed and met with a LOT of photographers, it took only one meeting with these two to know they were the perfect fit for us and our wedding. Their priced included a full day of coverage, which was something very important to us. They were there to reply to every email I sent and always replied promptly. Even the night before as I had forgotten to get the details for them to shoot, they kept me calm and worked around my mistake. Both during the engagement session and the day of my wedding, Jeff never hesitated to get down on the ground, get dirty, to get the shot he was looking for. Their pictures turn out so wonderful. Just looking at my wedding photos after the wedding made me cry. These are seriously great photographers, great at their business, and great people. They are so easy to get along with and always brought out the best from us and our friends and family, and it shows in all of our photos. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2014

f7 photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Roche Harbor Resort
    Roche Harbor Resort Hotel Weddings

Jenny and Jeff Guzman are amazing. They're personalities are one of a kind, their images are super pro, and their turnaround times on getting images out on social media and in the clients' hands are first-rate. We use this team for many of our own RH photos on our website, because they're that good - and fun to work with.

• Moon Mountain
    Moon Mountain Park & Outdoor Weddings

I can't say enough about f7 photograpy! Not only are they fun to work with, they take amazing shots! f7 generously helped Moon Mountain with a photo shoot to promote our new venue! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Petals and Rouge
    Petals and Rouge Wedding Florists

Jen and Jeff are super amazing, fun photographers! They have the best energy, I would know seeing as how they were the photographers for my wedding! I highly recommend f7 to anyone!

• Redmond, 98053 See on map