Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number

About ANGELA & EVAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thank you for your interest in Angela & Evan Photography. We are a creative couple that believes everyone has a unique and special story to be shared. Whether you're celebrating an engagement, walking down the aisle, welcoming a baby, or anything in between, we will tell your story in an artful way. We want to get to know you and create something real, not just snap a few photos. Our hope is that the images we share will be touching, intimate, insightful, and true to who you are. If you've connected with our work and would like to meet, we'd love to hear from you.

Follow ANGELA & EVAN PHOTOGRAPHY on

5581368d216dc4fb 1335290059272 110127angelarichardWED01468Edit3
110127angelarichardWED01263Edit3

26 Reviews for ANGELA & EVAN PHOTOGRAPHY

dasha · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot rave enough about Angela and Evan! In addition to our wedding photos, I had an engagement, bridal, and boudoir photo shoot with Angela. ALL of these shoots were AMAZING!

First off, the wedding photos and even the engagement photos look like something you would find in a magazine. I don't mean that they look fake or photoshopped. They look so polished, editorial, and so natural. They capture all of your emotions and the chemistry between you and your loved one so beautifully. What I appreciated about working with Angela is that she offered to do a bridal shoot for me so I can envision the wedding day. We got to see how the wedding dress would photograph, and these photos turned out equally amazing!

Angela also does boudoir shoots, which I highly recommend. As I did with her in all of our photoshoots, I felt comfortable taking these shots with her. She's so easy to be around and work with. I got an album for my husband as part of his wedding gift, and he was VERY happy.

I know planning a wedding can be very expensive, but having Angela and Evan was the best decision we ever made. We have endless breathtaking photos to look at, and it is so worth it. They are an amazing couple, and we plan on having all of our future photos taken by them. Thank you, Angela and Evan!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/23/2013

This husband and wife team could not have been better to work with!!! They were so sweet and my husband and I felt so comfortable around them. We didn't do engagement photos and therefore didn't really get to spend a lot of time with them before the wedding, but that didn't even matter. They seemed like friends we've had for years and I'm so thankful we were able to meet with them. I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

I can not say enough amazing things about my photographers! If you look at their portfolio and their work, they are spectacular! They both have a great eye for their talent! Besides their talent, they are wonderful to work with! I really loved both of them. Angela even had a knack for calming me down when things got a tad off schedule!
    I would and will work with them in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2012

ANGELA & EVAN PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek)
    AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Angela & Evan Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with, they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

• Finch and Thistle Event Design
    Finch and Thistle Event Design Wedding Florists

Angela and Evan are not only amazing photographers, they are also really fun to be around. I've seen them put couples (myself and my hubby included) at ease in moments which results in breathtaking images. The nice thing about having a two person photography team is that you get twice as many pictures and two different viewpoints catching every moment of your big day. Angela is trained as a fashion photographer which is a dream for any bride. She will make you look stunning! Evan takes amazing detail shots and seems to manage to capture moments that you don't even remember happening. I work with Angela and Evan time and again, recommending them to all my brides and grooms and I look forward to many future collaborations!

• CityDJ
    CityDJ Wedding DJs

Angela is an AMAZING photographer and great personality to work with. She has a great eye and passion for what she does, we recommend her highly! Adrian-CityDJ

• Seattle, 98102 See on map
    2066177172 (Phone number)
    2063840145 (Other Phone Number)