F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Covina, CA 91723 Map · Phone number

About F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Myself along with my Lead Coordinators will direct the day you designed. So you can enjoy the priceless moments.

Couple kissing

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 5
F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 6
F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 7

Stephanie L · Married on 11/09/2018

Professional and On Point!

Cynthia was professional to the max! She came recommended by our venue coordinator, and I hired her as my Day Of Coordinator. Prior to that, my now husband and I had done a lot of research using the typical wedding websites, but there was always something left to be desired. ***Let me note here that we were planning a "hometown destination wedding", and didn't have the luxury of meeting any of the coordinators face-to-face. I interviewed several people, and Cynthia was one of the few to respond quickly and concisely. I needed solid, quick communication due to the time change between our wedding location and where we lived, and Cynthia obliged each and every time. We did everything via text (my preferred method due to my line of work), and she made it seamless. I booked her a few days later. Cynthia handled everything perfectly - she took charge of my rambunctious group, asked me for the things she needed to make the day go smoothly, set up the reception PERFECTLY - my vision came alive!! - and was very adaptable and flexible. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely hire her again for another large event. Perhaps a large anniversary party???

• Hope

Hope Velarde · Married on 10/20/2018

They're on it at FATE

Cynthia and her assistant were on it! From the initial meeting at the venue with the other vendors, to setting up the timeline, and of course the day of, they were great! Everything went smoothly, even when things "didn't." There was a last minute ordeal with our alcohol and ice order, where they forgot to deliver us our ice -- Cynthia was on it and left to get ice right away. Crisis was averted thanks to Cynthia! It was great working with her and I recommend you book her for your event! You won't regret it!

Kameron · Married on 09/22/2018

Cynthia and her assistant were phenomenal to work with. We partnered with Cynthia as a day of planner at the Los Angeles Athletic Club. She knows the venue inside and out, and she made everything go flawlessly. I'm a very Type A person who likes to be very organized, and Cynthia was accommodating of everything. She is also an expert at her craft and asked questions and made suggestions that we would have never thought about without her involvement.

We had the dream team of vendors for the event, and she made empowered all the vendors to be able to operate at their best without any hiccups. There were a couple of things about our decor and details that required attention from Kirsten and I, and Cynthia solved it with little to no direction from us.

She made sure that we were on schedule or ahead of schedule, and she would always check in to make sure that we were ready for the next To Do on the timeline. She also carried around cough drops, water, and tissues to make sure that we were always taken care of.

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 8

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 201.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• DJ Wrex
    DJ Wrex Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I've worked with Cynthia over a handful of times and she's one of the best coordinators we've worked with. She'll make sure your wedding day runs smooth and covers all the details from start to finish. You, your awesome groom, your guests and vendors will be taken care of the whole night. It's always pleasure working with her. Book her already!

• Chloe Capture Photography
    Chloe Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events was Absolutely fantastic was the best experience I had in LA !! F.A.T.E did a tremendous job at LA fashion week, worked very hard under pressure. Delivered with the time restrictions and exceeded my expectations with exceptional service. Wouldn't work with anyone else.

• Covina, CA 91723 See on map