F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Covina, CA 91723 Map · Phone number

About F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Myself along with my Lead Coordinators will direct the day you designed. So you can enjoy the priceless moments.

Couple kissing

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 6
F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/15/2019

I was stressed free on my big day!

When I first met Cynthia, it felt like we were friends for years! She made me feel very comfortable with any decisions I've made. She worked with my vision every step of the way. When I met up with her to work on my timeline, she told me to just trust her! Not gonna lie, it's hard for me to trust people. She didn't make me feel rushed during our meeting and she's also a great person to vent to when I started turning bridezilla! On the day of my wedding day, she took care of everything. I do regret that I didn't allow myself to relax from the beginning of my big day because how the saying goes "If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself". Not in this case! So believe me when I say, TRUST HER!!!! She did all the thinking for me plus more. As soon I requested something, she got the job done right away!!!! I didn't have to think about my money box, my timeline, coordinating with my videographers and photographers, staying hydrated, the order for my grand entrance. I mean nothing!!! I got married at Le Foyer Ballroom, North Hollywood with over 240 guests. I had one of the biggest grand entrance too so dealing with that many people while they were already getting buzzed I thought would be chaotic. But she handled it! I also had a list of how I want my photos placed, what table got what liquor bottle(s), especially the Blue Labels, who got what giveaways, how to place the place cards, she also did a great job decorating my cake with the flowers my florists left for her,.... the lists goes on! I'm very particular so she got it done exactly the way I wanted! She also never expressed if she was ever overwhelmed or stressed which I did notice with the other vendors I did hire. So that is VERY important to me! I'm already an anxious person so if I see other people feeling any other way, it rubs on me too. She hyped me up throughout the day. Very thankful and blessed to have worked with Cynthia. She did make my big day PERFECT!!!!!! It truly was FATE that I found her!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 8
  • Mya

Mya · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator

I hired Cynthia to be my day of coordinator and she was amazing! She made everything run seamlessly and helped me create my dream wedding. She went the extra mile and I truly appreciated her willingness to help in any way possible.

She was a great mediator dealing with all the vendors and offered some great advice during our meeting. Her professionalism and attention to detail made me feel at ease.

Don’t think twice about hiring her for your big day! You definitely won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 9

Virginia Parra · Married on 01/19/2019

Worth the investment! Perfect day!

Cynthia was absolutely amazing. She was a recommended vendor for the Los Angeles Athletic Club and after much research and reading of reviews, we decided to book her for our special day. I was told by many people that usually there's a few things that don't go according to plan on your wedding day. I will be honest, everything went smoothly and perfectly. Cynthia and our vendors communicated well and we stayed true to our timeline. I appreciated her attention to detail and for reassuring me when I became anxious as the day approached. In the end, I wanted someone who would understand our wedding vision and also understand our family and cultural wedding traditions. Cynthia exceeded those expectations! She is excellent at what she does and she is worth the investment.

Sent on 01/21/2019

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 201.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• DJ Wrex
    DJ Wrex Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I've worked with Cynthia over a handful of times and she's one of the best coordinators we've worked with. She'll make sure your wedding day runs smooth and covers all the details from start to finish. You, your awesome groom, your guests and vendors will be taken care of the whole night. It's always pleasure working with her. Book her already!

• Chloe Capture Photography
    Chloe Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events was Absolutely fantastic was the best experience I had in LA !! F.A.T.E did a tremendous job at LA fashion week, worked very hard under pressure. Delivered with the time restrictions and exceeded my expectations with exceptional service. Wouldn't work with anyone else.

• Covina, 91723 See on map