F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Covina, CA 91723 Map · Phone number

About F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Myself along with my Lead Coordinators will direct the day you designed. So you can enjoy the priceless moments.

Couple kissing

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 5
F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 6
F.A.T.E. For All Time Events 7

Virginia Parra · Married on 01/19/2019

Worth the investment! Perfect day!

Cynthia was absolutely amazing. She was a recommended vendor for the Los Angeles Athletic Club and after much research and reading of reviews, we decided to book her for our special day. I was told by many people that usually there's a few things that don't go according to plan on your wedding day. I will be honest, everything went smoothly and perfectly. Cynthia and our vendors communicated well and we stayed true to our timeline. I appreciated her attention to detail and for reassuring me when I became anxious as the day approached. In the end, I wanted someone who would understand our wedding vision and also understand our family and cultural wedding traditions. Cynthia exceeded those expectations! She is excellent at what she does and she is worth the investment.

Stephanie L · Married on 11/09/2018

Professional and On Point!

Cynthia was professional to the max! She came recommended by our venue coordinator, and I hired her as my Day Of Coordinator. Prior to that, my now husband and I had done a lot of research using the typical wedding websites, but there was always something left to be desired. ***Let me note here that we were planning a "hometown destination wedding", and didn't have the luxury of meeting any of the coordinators face-to-face. I interviewed several people, and Cynthia was one of the few to respond quickly and concisely. I needed solid, quick communication due to the time change between our wedding location and where we lived, and Cynthia obliged each and every time. We did everything via text (my preferred method due to my line of work), and she made it seamless. I booked her a few days later. Cynthia handled everything perfectly - she took charge of my rambunctious group, asked me for the things she needed to make the day go smoothly, set up the reception PERFECTLY - my vision came alive!! - and was very adaptable and flexible. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely hire her again for another large event. Perhaps a large anniversary party???

• Hope

Hope Velarde · Married on 10/20/2018

They're on it at FATE

Cynthia and her assistant were on it! From the initial meeting at the venue with the other vendors, to setting up the timeline, and of course the day of, they were great! Everything went smoothly, even when things "didn't." There was a last minute ordeal with our alcohol and ice order, where they forgot to deliver us our ice -- Cynthia was on it and left to get ice right away. Crisis was averted thanks to Cynthia! It was great working with her and I recommend you book her for your event! You won't regret it!

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 201.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• DJ Wrex
    DJ Wrex Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I've worked with Cynthia over a handful of times and she's one of the best coordinators we've worked with. She'll make sure your wedding day runs smooth and covers all the details from start to finish. You, your awesome groom, your guests and vendors will be taken care of the whole night. It's always pleasure working with her. Book her already!

• Chloe Capture Photography
    Chloe Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events was Absolutely fantastic was the best experience I had in LA !! F.A.T.E did a tremendous job at LA fashion week, worked very hard under pressure. Delivered with the time restrictions and exceeded my expectations with exceptional service. Wouldn't work with anyone else.

• Covina, 91723 See on map