F.A.T.E. For All Time Events

Montclair, CA View map
$2,049 Package Price

$2,049 Package Price

Myself along with my Lead Coordinators will direct the day you designed. So you can enjoy the priceless moments.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2049

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$201.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nadine G. Married on 08/14/2021

Top notch!

My younger brother got engaged and when I heard they were planning on having 200 guests at their wedding I referred him to Cynthia. I knew that she would be able to help with vendors and to help them stay within budget. Let me just say how happy everyone in the family was with how everything turned out! So my brother used all Cynthia’s recommended vendors except for one vendor, and of course it was that one vendor that they didn’t listen to Cynthia they had issues with. Cynthia not only knows how to handle day of organization but the vendors she works with are top notch!
    Elizabeth H. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Wedding!

Cynthia from F.A.T.E was amazing! She help us during the planning process and I was very happy with her referrals for photographer/videographer, DJ, Bartender, and the list goes on! She was very supportive especially COVID causing us to postpone the wedding. She was very flexible and always readily available when ever I had questions. Wedding planning is already stressful enough and COVID postpone weddings made it worse. There was a lot of emotions during 2020, but she was with us through it all and kept my spirit up trying to plan the perfect wedding. On the actual wedding day, the things that could have gone wrong, went wrong. Oh course I spilled hibiscus on my white dress and the mesh of my dress started to tear. Cynthia and her team has seen it all and they were prepared! They cleaned my dress with a Tide pen and sewed my dress back together. I was so happy with all their help during the church ceremony and preparing the venue before guest arrived. Everything was beautiful! I am very grateful to have had Cynthia and her team help coordinate my wedding!
    Keer P. Married on 05/25/2020

First birthday

Exceptionally good & talented.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Synergy Events Synergy Events Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I've worked with Cynthia over a handful of times and she's one of the best coordinators we've worked with. She'll make sure your wedding day runs smooth and covers all the details from start to finish. You, your awesome groom, your guests and vendors will be taken care of the whole night. It's always pleasure working with her. Book her already!

Chloe Capture Photography Chloe Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

F.A.T.E. For All Time Events was Absolutely fantastic was the best experience I had in LA !! F.A.T.E did a tremendous job at LA fashion week, worked very hard under pressure. Delivered with the time restrictions and exceeded my expectations with exceptional service. Wouldn't work with anyone else.

Montclair, CA, 91763
Location of (F.A.T.E. For All Time Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding