103 Collier Pl, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About EZER Photo

Weddings can be a lot! So the people you choose to help should only make it more enjoyable. Desiree and her husband, Raul, honestly loves weddings. They know the importance of having a balance between being diligent but leaving room for flexibility. When you have Ezer Photo as your photographer you should feel like you have a friend who has your back and knows what you want.

Ezer Photo's style is natural, vibrant and dynamic. They love helping you with poses, but want you to feel comfortable and natural. Desiree and Raul work hard to make sure you have the best wedding and engagement experience you can possibly have! All couples are welcome and wanted!

Have questions! Great, Desiree would love to chat and hear your story!

• Long Yau Photography

Videos 1 vídeo

14 Reviews for EZER Photo

Riki Taylor · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Awesome Engagement Photoshoot Experience

My fiancée and I fell in love with Desiree’s photography when we were looking for photographers for our engagement photos. We will be getting married in FL, but wanted to take pictures in NC. We are so happy that we chose her. The photos are absolutely breathtaking and working with her was so much fun. Desiree took time to find the best spots for our photos before the photoshoot, walked us through romantic poses, and most importantly encouraged us to have fun! She is passionate about her work and was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Micaiah

Micaiah Wheeler · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Amazing!!!

Desiree was so wonderful! She was very flexible and made us feel super comfortable while taking our engagement shoot. I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding! 10/10 recommend! SO if you want to both have phenomenal photos and have a photographer that makes you feel comfortable and at ease, she's your gal!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Rosson · Married on 11/16/2019

A Fairytale Dream Come True!

Desiree clearly takes pride in her work. From our first consultation, I felt so confident in her abilities and dedication. She was very thorough in all her questions, which made me feel like she not only knew what she was doing but really cared to make our day special. When I told her my venue, she immediately looked it up on Google Maps to see which direction the sun would be facing during our ceremony, so she could make sure she got the perfect lighting! I was so impressed. She really has an eye for detail and goes the extra mile to get you exactly what you want!

My fiancé and I live in and are getting married in Los Angeles, but we had our engagement session in Florida (my home state). Desiree and her husband Raul were so flexible with our schedule and even drove all the way down from North Carolina to meet us in FL to do our engagement session! My fiancé is very camera shy and was anxious about the shoot, but once we got there, Desiree made us both feel so comfortable! She was very verbally encouraging (which is so important for us camera shy people) and did a great mix of allowing us to be natural and candid, while also helping us with specific poses and fun, creative ideas for shots. I had even brought several meaningful items/props with me that I wanted to incorporate into some shots, and Desiree was totally on board, had great ideas to suggest, and made it happen!

Desiree and Raul make an amazing team and work so well together! I’m SO glad I decided to choose Ezer Kenegdo Photography for my engagement/wedding. The quality is incredible, especially for the price! I have gotten countless compliments on the engagement photos - everyone says they look straight out of a fairytale! I can’t wait until my wedding in November!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EZER Photo Pricing

EZER Photo Price Rates

EZER Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• EZER Photo 1
    LA Wedding Discount

LA is one of my favorate place to photograph! I am offering $300 off when you book a 10hr+ wedding package! Your wedding does not have to be in the city of Los Angles exactly. So reach out and see if you qualify for this deal. I would love to chat!

• EZER Photo 2
    $100 off your engagement session when booked with wedding.

If you book your engagement session with your wedding you will get $100 off. Only want to book your engagement session, that's fine. If you end up booking your wedding with me after I will credit the discount to the cost of the wedding. It's a win, win! 1hr session - $200 (Now only $100) 2hr session - $300 (now only $200)

• 103 Collier Pl Raleigh, NC, 27615 See on map