148 Eastern Ave, Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear

148 Eastern Avenue, St. Johnsbury, Vermont 05819

Here at Exquisite Bridal & Formalwear, we know how important it is that your wedding dress express who you are today and who you hope to become in married life together with your husband. We would be honored if you would help make us part of your dream day.

Come on in, visit our showroom and discuss your ideas with one of our bridal fashion consultants. She will ensure that your wedding dress is the most beautiful gown you will ever own. You will feel like a princess on your wedding day.

At Exquisite Bridal & Formalwear, we take the time and care to ensure that your gown is figure-flattering and custom-tailored.

We carry Casablanca Wedding Gowns, Venus Wedding Gowns, as well as Gather and Gown Bridesmaids and Venus brides maids.

We are constantly receiving new samples. We go to the bridal shows to make sure we see the latest styles for you the bride.

Any of the alterations for “The Dress”, as well as for the bridesmaids dresses, can be done right at the shop through The Sewing Studio. On that important day, your dresses must be absolutely perfect.

Here at Exquisite Bridal & Formalwear, we strive to give you what you and your bridesmaids need for your wedding day. We feature a number of bridal accessories including veils, tiaras and jewelry.

Exquisite Bridal & Formal Wear also carries a large selection of designer tuxedos for your groom-to-be and his groomsmen.

We feature a terrific tuxedo special: when you rent five tuxedos, the groom's tuxedo is free. In addition, because we know how important affordability is in a wedding budget without cutting corners, all of our designer tuxedos are $40.00 off the regular retail price.

While you are choosing your bridesmaids colors, we can coordinate the groomsmens' colors to make the day perfect.

If you are recently engaged and planning your wedding, please accept our hearty congratulations. This is a magical and exciting time of your life, and we would love to help make your dreams come true.

Website: http://vermontbridalandformalwear.com/

3c090368a2e562b7 Screenshot 2016 02 09 20 06 19
11 09 09 42 07

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear

We have purchased 3 dresses from Carolyn. After purchasing the 3 gowns i decided that i didn't want my youngest daughter wearing that style. And non of the 3 dresses fit my middle daughter. Carolyn went above and beyond to create one dress out of 2 dresses. And you never could tell. Thank you Carolyn. I am now sending my bridal gown with her to be cleaned and preserved.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I look forward to working with you in the future
    Carolyn

staci · Married on 06/06/2015

I wish I had know about this shop sooner! Very professional. Great selection of both prom and wedding attire. Wide range of sizes and colors. Excellent service.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear's reply:

Thank you so much Staci It was great meeting you and chatting and will have your dress ordered shortly.
    Carolyn
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/21/2015

I live in MD and was looking for someone to help my stepfather and brother get suits for my upcoming wedding. After speaking with Carolyn, she informed me that even though she would love to have my business, the logistics of ordering their suits through them was not the greatest. She recommended getting their suits somewhere local to the wedding. She told me things that my local shop had not and she was very very helpful in explaining things to me. Very much appreciated her honesty and value of our money. Even though she would have to pass up the sale, she did the right thing about informing us about an alternative option.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Award

Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months