100 Dunbar St, Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Expose The Moment

NH Wedding Photographer

Professional Affordable Budget Friendly

Are you looking for a wedding photographer that is dynamic, artistic, professional, and affordable?

Well, your search is over!

My name is Gary and I own and operate Expose the Moment.

Expose The Moment is a registered business, is fully insured, carries a two-million dollar liability policy.

I offer………

Easy online booking and communication planning

Easy accessibility via email, text or phone

Quick turn around of images and online gallery

A laid-back and fun photographer

Good to know:

My cameras have dual memory card slots. Each press of the shutter means that two copies of every image are taken. I back up every image as soon as I get home, so there are a total of four copies of every image.

I offer wedding packages at all price ranges and I offer flexible payment plans to meet every budget.

Take a look at my extensive wedding galleries containing over 80,000 images.

You can read what our previous clients had to say by reading our reviews.

We also have an FAQ page that covers some questions you may have.

Most couples struggle with choosing a wedding photographer, as it is one of the biggest decisions of their lives. I want to help make it one of the easiest decisions. I promise to you to be polite, professional, inspirational, available, fun, easy going, dynamic, and artistic.

It’s my job to not only provide you with fantastic images but a great client experience.

Wedding photography is about more than creating great images

I care about you the client and work with you to produce images, you’ll love that will last a lifetime.

We are your best choice for wedding photography in Manchester, NH, and the surrounding areas.

Follow Expose The Moment on

Expose The Moment 6
Expose The Moment 7

Shawn D · Married on 06/29/2019

Gary is Awesome!

Gary is a great photographer and has an eye for detail. He and his partner arrived on time and totally prepared! My newly-wed wife and I would recommend Gary to anybody in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Monique

Monique Harrington · Married on 06/22/2019

Best photographer ever!!

I highly recommend Gary to be your photographer. He was professional, engaging, affordable and flexible. He worked flawlessly all day for our wedding and made sure it was perfect. We are beyond happy with his work and highly recommend him if you want the perfect photographer!! A million thank yous would never be enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

D Lessard · Married on 10/25/2018

Not just weddings!

Gary captured the memories of a surprise 50th Anniversary Party for our parents. Having so many photos of our family all together and celebrating -- including a group photo that Gary suggested -- is wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Expose The Moment 8

Expose The Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Expose The Moment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Stonebridge Country Club
    Stonebridge Country Club Country Club Weddings

Gary is an amazing photographer; easy going and unobtrusive. Knows our property well and has great ideas on timing, sunset and lighting as well as works well with my team for formal events such as cake cutting and introductions! We Love Expose the Moment and suggest them with flying colors!!!

• Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment
    Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I performed at a wedding reception at the Atkinson Country Club with Gary from Expose The Moment. He's very approachable and friendly. I just checked his site and his rates are wallet friendly too. He and his assistant photographer really looked like they were on the ball!

• Erika Follansbee Photography
    Erika Follansbee Photography Wedding Photographers

With years of professional wedding photography experience and dozens of pleased brides and grooms, Expose the Moment's professionalism is unsurpassed. Speedy and personalized responsiveness, immaculately maintained professional imaging equipment, and a talent for capturing all the important moment's of a couple's day all make Gary Harfield an obvious choice for a reliable and qualified wedding photographer.

• 100 Dunbar St Manchester, NH, 03103 See on map