Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting

Beverly, MA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Executive Disc Jockey is a Boston based Professional Disc Jockey & Lighting company entertaining New England for over 20 years. We offer exceptional DJ/MC Services, Wireless LED Uplighting, A/V services, & event design for weddings, corporate and social events. Executive Disc Jockey has provided professional DJ, MC and Uplighting services to hundreds of weddings and corporate events, utilizing a unique blend of talent, charisma, structure and entertainment. Our style is simple. We are elegant, enthusiastic, energetic and professional disc jockey’s who have a passion for what we do.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• BeachyBee
    Bridget Married on 09/17/2021
    Excellent! Best DJ. He made the wedding the best I've ever been to. Everyone had an amazing time. Thank you!
    Antonella Married on 10/09/2016
    Best DJ around!!!!! Had everyone on the dance floor all night!! Great to work with and did a fantastic job!!! Thank you Lou your amazing!!!
    Victoria Married on 10/08/2016
    My husband and I got married this past October and chose Executive Disc Jockey as our DJ service. In the beginning I was overwhelmed with choosing a DJ because I had no recommendations and no idea where to start. After getting in contact with a few other companies that I was far from impressed with, we happened to stumble upon Executive. From the very first contact, we were impressed by how promptly DJ Lou responded, and how professional and knowledgeable he was throughout any contact we had with him. When we met with him shortly before the wedding (which as you know can be a stressful time for any bride and groom to be) I was amazed again by his organization and the fact that he thought of a few things that I had never even considered. He was so helpful and informative, and overall has such a great and warm personality. We left that meeting excited and stress free, knowing that he was not going to disappoint. And he didn't !!! From the wedding party introductions to the very last song, he brought such personality and energy to our special day. There was not one song played that the dance floor was not crowded, which was also another concern in the beginning. Our wedding guests were mostly older, but he knew just what to play! From that night, even until today, I still get compliments about how great he was and what a good time everyone had. I would highly recommend him and Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting to anyone that is looking to have a great time and have your event go off without a hitch. It was absolutely perfect !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Eccellenza Events Eccellenza Events Wedding Planners

Lou and Execuitve Disc Jockey & Lighting has been is a great source in the event industry. He is professional, responsive and really knows how to work the music for any event and any type of audience. As a planner, he makes my job easier. Don't wait and contact Lou today!

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Wow! I cannot say enough about Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting! Very talented, he plays Italian, Greek, any kind of music and the party is on!...wow, you cant expect anything more in a DJ! He provides background music for ceremony cocktail hour and reception. Executive DJ also provide up-lights that makes the reception room look amazing, and yes it is ok for pictures (everybody is asking me if the uplights effect the picture) Yes! It does but in a good way, the up-lights makes the background picture better, colorful.! I have been working in the wedding industry for about 20 years now and worked with Executive DJ so many times and they are always super professional, polite and fun in every wedding! GRAZIE!!!!

SH Videography SH Videography Wedding Videographers

Lou is always such a pleasure to work with he keeps the party going and does great mixes. Even while we work it is hard not to start dancing behind the camera!

100 Cummings Center #248 Beverly, MA, 01915
Location of (Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding