SW 8th Street, Hollywood, FL 33027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Meet the Team

About Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning

Operating out of Hollywood, Florida, Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning offers their services to couples looking to bring their dream celebration to life. Owner and operator Mayra Hillock draws on over a decade of rich experience in the event planning industry to create unforgettable events for her clients. Whether your dream wedding is an intimate gathering or a grand soirée, this team of dedicated professionals has the expertise to bring your vision to life.

The team at Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning is honored to provide stress-free planning experiences for every couple they work with. Packages available provide varying levels of service, including complete event planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Consultations are provided ahead of time to ensure that every detail of your event is carefully considered. From the preliminary planning stages to the day itself, your planner will be on hand to provide support with budget analysis, vendor selection, and to-do list creation.

Follow Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning on

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning

Amanda H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Mayra is the best!

Mayra was the best! I had so many questions along the way with my planning and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her! She went above and beyond! The week of my wedding was a breeze thanks to her. She even fixed my bustle when it broke! She made everything so easy and my wedding was the best day ever!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Sheryl

Sheryl M. · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mayra. She worked tirelessly to make our wedding day incredibly special in each and every way. She saved us money, she tended to every single detail, she followed through and followed up, she was calm and classy, she was easy to work with, she was affordable and she was AMAZING on the day of too!. My wedding dress needed replacing - no problem she had a vendor for that and found me a wedding dress just 3 days before my wedding day. My mom's make-up artists cancelled on the day of the wedding - no problem she had a solution for that and my mom looked like a movie star. It rained on our wedding day - no problem she had a plan A, B, C and D for that. I do not recommend anyone else as a wedding planner - she is THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning

Mayra Hillock

Mayra Hillock

Owner/Chief Event Planner

Welcome to EY Events and thank you for taking some time out of your busy planning to visit us.

I'm Mayra Hillock, mom of 4, lover of a furry Maltese, and a passionate planner for all things. My husband will tell you; I plan it all, but always with lots of fun and laughs involved.

My years of planning began as a pageant contestant and winner. My responsibilities to run and even structure events began as Miss Petite International 2005. Creating themes and coordinating with vendors to run a production fascinated me. My love for dance and travel took me down to the state of Florida, where I cheered professionally for the Miami Dolphins and danced for the Miami Heat. All in all, event planning was in my future. Before even creating my business, I had mastered event production and fashion detail through pageantry and the eye for detail in hair and makeup through my years in the NFL & NBA.

My love really began when planning my wedding and those of my family and friends. I knew then, that although I had a sports medicine degree, I was destined to be an event planner. Now no mistaking it, I can wrap up a pretty bad injury if needed.

13 years later, I have planned the most detailed grand events to the sweetest and most romantic intimate ones. My clients will attest to the fact that when they bring me in, they feel that yes, I am Exclusively Yours and my mission is to plan your day detailed and with much excitement.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• SW 8th Street Hollywood, FL, 33027 See on map
    954-388-9609 (Phone number)
    9543360079 (Other Phone Number)
    9543360079 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday 10am-3pm. Evening appointments available.
    Location of (Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning)