Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning

Hollywood, FL View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Operating out of Hollywood, Florida, Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning offers their services to couples looking to bring their dream celebration to life. Owner and operator Mayra Hillock draws on over a decade of rich experience in the event planning industry to create unforgettable events for her clients. Whether your dream wedding is an intimate gathering or a grand soirée, this team of dedicated professionals has the expertise to bring your vision to life.

The team at Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning is honored to provide stress-free planning experiences for every couple they work with. Packages available provide varying levels of service, including complete event planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Consultations are provided ahead of time to ensure that every detail of your event is carefully considered. From the preliminary planning stages to the day itself, your planner will be on hand to provide support with budget analysis, vendor selection, and to-do list creation.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Logan J. Married on 03/19/2022

The best day ever

I cannot imagine our wedding without Mayra and Exclusively Yours Events. We planned our Miami wedding remotely from Chicago, and by “we” I mean mostly Mayra — my now husband and I basically just selected locations and vendors, which Mayra also provided a super helpful list of, and trusted her with the rest. We are SO grateful that from our first conversation, we immediately knew we could trust Mayra to cross every T and dot every I, while also having fun and genuinely enjoying the process. She made our vision sparkle in a way that far exceeded our expectations, and we truly had minimal stress because of that. We were able to really be present and enjoy our wedding day, in large part because of Mayra. Would recommend her for anything! Thank you for making our wedding the best day ever, Mayra!
  • Brook
    Brook W. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planners you will ever find!

My mom and I thought we could handle everything for the wedding on our own but got some advice to hire a wedding planner to take care of everything the day of the wedding. Our florist actually told us about Mayra and had nothing but great things to say about her, how professional she is, and how great she is to work with. From the moment we spoke with Mayra, we knew that hiring her was going to be essential. She took over immediately, helped us through things we didn't even know we had to do, and was so kind and understanding the whole time. Mayra and her partner Brooke made all of the planning so much smoother, taking care of every small detail and communicating with all of our vendors so that things were nothing short of perfect come wedding day. Brooke was there the day of the wedding, on top of every little thing, making our vision a reality, and truly allowing us to enjoy ourselves the whole time. She eased my mind every step of the way, got me anything and everything I needed, made adjustments when necessary, and radiated happiness through it all. I truly cannot even express how thankful I am for Mayra, Brooke, and Leo for all of their help, their professionalism, their expertise, and their kindness. We couldn't have pulled it off without them and will forever be recommending them to anyone and everyone! I can confidently say hiring this team was the best decision we made for the wedding!

Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure working on your planning details and thank you for taking the time to review us. You knew what you wanted and we loved making it a reality. Our team is dedicated to creating the day of your dreams and making it a smooth and stress-free wedding day. Enjoy this new chapter and we send our regards to all.

Many Thanks,
    Mayra, Brooke, Leo and Nancy
    The EY Events Team
    Daniel M. Married on 11/06/2021

The Best Wedding Planner Ever

To say that Mayra was great would be an understatement. She took care of everything from start to finish and made it so myself and my wife didn’t have a worry in the world. I highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Mayra Hillock
Mayra Hillock
Owner/Chief Event Planner

Welcome to EY Events and thank you for taking some time out of your busy planning to visit us.

I'm Mayra Hillock, mom of 4, lover of a furry Maltese, and a passionate planner for all things. My husband will tell you; I plan it all, but always with lots of fun and laughs involved.

My years of planning began as a pageant contestant and winner. My responsibilities to run and even structure events began as Miss Petite International 2005. Creating themes and coordinating with vendors to run a production fascinated me. My love for dance and travel took me down to the state of Florida, where I cheered professionally for the Miami Dolphins and danced for the Miami Heat. All in all, event planning was in my future. Before even creating my business, I had mastered event production and fashion detail through pageantry and the eye for detail in hair and makeup through my years in the NFL & NBA.

My love really began when planning my wedding and those of my family and friends. I knew then, that although I had a sports medicine degree, I was destined to be an event planner. Now no mistaking it, I can wrap up a pretty bad injury if needed.

13 years later, I have planned the most detailed grand events to the sweetest and most romantic intimate ones. My clients will attest to the fact that when they bring me in, they feel that yes, I am Exclusively Yours and my mission is to plan your day detailed and with much excitement.

SW 8th Street Hollywood, FL, 33027
954-336-0079

Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday 10am-3pm. Evening appointments available.
Location of (Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding