Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 10 Reviews
View more information

Logan J. Married on 03/19/2022

The best day ever

I cannot imagine our wedding without Mayra and Exclusively Yours Events. We planned our Miami wedding remotely from Chicago, and by “we” I mean mostly Mayra — my now husband and I basically just selected locations and vendors, which Mayra also provided a super helpful list of, and trusted her with the rest. We are SO grateful that from our first conversation, we immediately knew we could trust Mayra to cross every T and dot every I, while also having fun and genuinely enjoying the process. She made our vision sparkle in a way that far exceeded our expectations, and we truly had minimal stress because of that. We were able to really be present and enjoy our wedding day, in large part because of Mayra. Would recommend her for anything! Thank you for making our wedding the best day ever, Mayra!
    Brook W. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planners you will ever find!

My mom and I thought we could handle everything for the wedding on our own but got some advice to hire a wedding planner to take care of everything the day of the wedding. Our florist actually told us about Mayra and had nothing but great things to say about her, how professional she is, and how great she is to work with. From the moment we spoke with Mayra, we knew that hiring her was going to be essential. She took over immediately, helped us through things we didn't even know we had to do, and was so kind and understanding the whole time. Mayra and her partner Brooke made all of the planning so much smoother, taking care of every small detail and communicating with all of our vendors so that things were nothing short of perfect come wedding day. Brooke was there the day of the wedding, on top of every little thing, making our vision a reality, and truly allowing us to enjoy ourselves the whole time. She eased my mind every step of the way, got me anything and everything I needed, made adjustments when necessary, and radiated happiness through it all. I truly cannot even express how thankful I am for Mayra, Brooke, and Leo for all of their help, their professionalism, their expertise, and their kindness. We couldn't have pulled it off without them and will forever be recommending them to anyone and everyone! I can confidently say hiring this team was the best decision we made for the wedding!

Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure working on your planning details and thank you for taking the time to review us. You knew what you wanted and we loved making it a reality. Our team is dedicated to creating the day of your dreams and making it a smooth and stress-free wedding day. Enjoy this new chapter and we send our regards to all.

Many Thanks,
    Mayra, Brooke, Leo and Nancy
    The EY Events Team
    Daniel M. Married on 11/06/2021

The Best Wedding Planner Ever

To say that Mayra was great would be an understatement. She took care of everything from start to finish and made it so myself and my wife didn’t have a worry in the world. I highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rose J. Married on 10/27/2021

Mayra was a Godsend!

Planning a destination wedding in under a month was easy thanks to Mayra! We particularly appreciated her attention to detail and her responsiveness. She was always just a call away! She was able to suggest the perfect vendors for our style and budget. Mayra also went far above what was required by collecting our cake & flowers and even lending us one of her personal vases! Needless to say, we highly recommend her!
    Ashley M. Married on 10/23/2021

Best decision Ever

From the first moment we talked to Mayra I felt relived. We planned our wedding ourselves and hired Mayra for a day of coordinator. That was the best decision we made! She and her crew were amazing. If I need anything during my wedding they were on it. I felt so special and I felt relaxed that they had everything under control. Mayra answered all of our questions. I had one detail I wanted in my wedding and she remembered it and made sure it was done correctly. She was attentive, polite and could get anyone’s attention if need be. She also made sure I brought home all of my belongings as it is a crazy day and you will loose track of items. I could go on and on, but I highly suggest Mayra and her crew and I wish we booked her to plan our wedding. It would of been less stressful.
  • U
    Upasna J. Married on 03/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing job and highly professional!

Marya and her team were exceptional! They did an awesome job and went way beyond than I imagined to make our special day magical. Thank You so much!
    I would highly recommend them.
    Amanda H. Married on 10/26/2019

Mayra is the best!

Mayra was the best! I had so many questions along the way with my planning and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her! She went above and beyond! The week of my wedding was a breeze thanks to her. She even fixed my bustle when it broke! She made everything so easy and my wedding was the best day ever!
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl M. Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mayra. She worked tirelessly to make our wedding day incredibly special in each and every way. She saved us money, she tended to every single detail, she followed through and followed up, she was calm and classy, she was easy to work with, she was affordable and she was AMAZING on the day of too!. My wedding dress needed replacing - no problem she had a vendor for that and found me a wedding dress just 3 days before my wedding day. My mom's make-up artists cancelled on the day of the wedding - no problem she had a solution for that and my mom looked like a movie star. It rained on our wedding day - no problem she had a plan A, B, C and D for that. I do not recommend anyone else as a wedding planner - she is THE BEST!!!!!
    Christine W. Married on 03/06/2019

Professional, Excellent Service, Extraordinary Vision

Mayra at Exclusively Yours Weddings and Events is THE BEST! Not only is she extremely organized and professional, she genuinely cares about YOUR special day. She was always checking and updating me on the progress of my wedding. My stress level was high and she always made me feel very calm. In the end, I had a vision and she made magic happen. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and flawless. Thank you so much to Mayra and her team!!!

Exclusively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you to create the wedding you have always dreamed of. Our mission is to alleviate your stress so you can enjoy your day. I’m so glad we helped take that stress you had from when we first met and turn it into a blushing bride.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mayra from Exclusively Yours Inc. was a real joy to work with on our wedding. She's organized and kept track of all the details! She was able to follow up and coordinate with all of our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and on time. We had so many ideas but she was able to keep us focused and honed in on what we wanted our day to look like. She has a large network of vendors and was able to refer me to the make-up artist we used as well as gave me insight on the venue, photographer and florist. She truly cares about making sure you have the wedding of your dreams.