address, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Evolve Events

Evolve Events is not just a wedding planner; Jen from EvoLve Events specializes as a wedding replanner based in New York, NY, and ready to help couples anywhere. After postponing her own wedding because of the coronavirus, Jen shares your sadness and concerns. A former editor at InStyle Weddings and Modern Bride magazines, she'll help you make those difficult decisions and stay with you every step of the way, even if you didn't have a planner before.

Services offered:

Wedding Replanning

• Decision Making Coaching — Your options are many and changing by the day. Jen will talk you through them so you land on the decision you know is best for you. She can even help you plan and execute from there.

• Vendor Management and Rebooking — Postpoing? Jen will handle—and even renegotiate with—your vendors, plus help you find any necessary replacement vendors that still match your vision for your day.

• Website Creation and Updating — Keeping your guests informed is key, and your website is the best way to communicate quickly. With Jen's background in professional copywriting, she’ll ensure your site informs and engages your guests while feeling and sounding like you.

Planning Right Now

• Minimonies and Smallabrations Planning and Design — Whether it’s the intimate affair your hearts have always desired or a scaled-down event before the second celebration you hope for next year, Jen will help make it beautiful, memorable—and you, through and through.

• Gown Shopping and Personal Styling — Jen will help you pick the dresses with the highest potential, join you for virtual or in-person appointments, or even guide you in selecting the right look for your bridesmaids if you’re planning for your future full-scale wedding.

Things might be flipped around right now. With Evolve, love still rules the day.

Featured photo: Mary Dougherty

2 Reviews for Evolve Events

• Terri

Terri Piccolo · Married on 10/10/2020

Unmatched Expertise!

I cannot say enough good things about Jen! She was key player in helping me maintain my sanity while wedding planning during a pandemic. Before our first call (and before we even hired Jen), she familiarized herself with our venue. It's clear that Jen puts her clients first! Jen put me at ease from our first conversation. She has a vast amount of knowledge in the wedding industry and her calm, personable demeanor is unmatched. I went into this whole experience thinking I didn't need someone to help me, but I'm SO happy we had Jen by our side. Without a doubt, Jen, from Evolve Events, is a MUST hire!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Evolve Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evolve Events 1
    Essential Workers, Here's My Thank You

Grocery store cashiers, pharmacists, transit workers, doctors, nurses, paramedics, hospital staff and other essential workers, I'm honored to extend this offer to you: Please contact me for a complimentary service that meets your needs during this extremely tough time. It's the best way I can say thanks for all you've done for us and continue to do.

• address New York, NY, 10003 See on map
    646-798-5448 (Phone number)
    Location of (Evolve Events)