910 Niagara Falls Blvd., Ellicottville, NY 14223 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About EVL Events

EVL Events is a wedding planning company based in Western New York. Owned and operated by certified wedding planner Samantha Nelson, EVL Events specializes in planning weddings, weekend getaways, and special events throughout the Western New York area. The EVL Events team will attempt to exceed all of your expectations with their overall expertise, creative flair, and thoughtful guidance as they assist you in planning every aspect of your dream wedding.

EVL Events is a full-service business that is available for planning religious and non-religious ceremonies and civil unions. Samantha and the team at EVL Events will go over your wedding day budget with you, help you with your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the Western New York area, write up a series of timelines and to-do lists so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a stress-free wedding day. EVL Events offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning, and event design services.

0i2a8035 51 990563 157919282677303

EVL Events 3
EVL Events 4
EVL Events 5

Christina · Married on 10/19/2019

Ellicotville Events is your Main Event!

Samantha was referred to me through a friend. After our first phone conversation I hired Samantha and her team to help plan my wedding since my wedding was in Buffalo NY but I lived in Connecticut. There was no way I couldve planned a wedding while in a different state! She has different services but we decided on the one where she did all the running around/phone calls and I would make the final decision.
    Samantha went beyond our expectations and since I know nothing about wedding planning, she took our stresses away. From the tiniest details to the big details, she took me and guided me every step of the way to make the right decisions. Even when i questioned her to make sure "it didn't look too gaudy?" or "Too blingy?" she ensured me that she would tell me if something needed to be changed. She made me feel like I was 100% certain of every decision I made even when I still doubted myself.
    Being out of town, Samantha did 99% of the running around and was able to change her schedule for me for when I did make it to Buffalo so we could meet and choose flowers, linens etc etc. She was and is very accommodating to our needs. She let me be a bridezilla for a split second or cry to her about bridal party issues that arose.
    Here comes the day of the wedding. All went 100% great while getting the bridesmaids ready and then the church. Now here comes the best part of my day! I walk into Statler and she sneaks me into the venue to get a look before guests are allowed to sit. What I walked into was something I will never forget! My breath was taken away at how beautiful the tables, centerpieces, lights, candles, love sign etc all were! All my visions that I had expressed to Samantha and what I wanted for my wedding, came to real life but a million times better than I imagined! When you have months to plan a wedding and you often question how will this look or how will that look, it was breathtaking to see it all together. The centerpieces with candles and how to light reflected off. The color of the linens and chairs to the dessert table to our very precious memory table. Throughout the whole reception, her assistants kept giving up drinks and making sure my husband and I were ok. My whole wedding day went perfect because of Samantha and her team and the hard work and time they all put in to make my day exactly how i visioned it!
    If you are looking for a top notch, grade A event planner, you will NOT be disappointed with Ellicotville Events! If you want someone who cares about the clients and will do anything/everything possible to do what you want and vision, Ellicotville Events is for you!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna Bancroft · Married on 10/13/2019

Ellicottville Events was an outstanding addition to my daughter,s wedding

My daughter and I planned her wedding to include the hiring of all vendors. A few months before the wedding we decided to look for a Day of Wedding Coordinator. We found Sam and we couldn’t have been happier. She took over all of the details and made sure my daughter’s wedding day vision was seen through to the last detail. As her mother I highly recommend! Thank you Sam and the team at Ellicottville Events!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EVL Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings