Dallas, Dallas, TX 75238 Map · Phone number

About Evie Morgan Events

Evie Morgan has been planning weddings and events for the past 15 years and is certified as a wedding planner by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners. Evie Morgan Events is an event design and coordination company based in Dallas, Texas. As an event planner, Evie is noted among clients and industry professionals for her detailed organization, ability to communicate with and relate to people, and her calm presence during an event.

Evie Morgan Events was formerly known as Evco Events

Follow Evie Morgan Events on

efcd89fb9c6dbc67 1465778231333 glamdallas wedding 24
efcd89fb9c6dbc67 1465778231333 glamdallas wedding 24

16 Reviews for Evie Morgan Events

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2016

Evie was the BEST decision when it came to planning my wedding. She communicated with vendors for me and was on top of every detail! Her input and expertise on even the smallest decisions was SO helpful! My sister and I both used Evie for our wedding planning and she is so professional, confidently and calmly executing every task. She was great on the wedding day, making sure all the details and people were in place. I can't recommend her enough! Truly one of the best in the business!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Stacy · Married on 11/05/2016

Evie is simply the BEST! Evie came highly recommended to our family and she did not disappoint. She has coordinated my two daughters' weddings in the past year, and we couldn't be more pleased with how smoothly both events went. Evie is highly organized, very efficient and extremely helpful in communicating with vendors and even offering suggestions of things you might forget or never think to consider. She's a joy to work with and you'll be so happy you use her services! If I had another daughter, I'd use her again! We love you Evie!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Evie is an lifesaver! My fiance and I had a six month engagement (we were impatient!) and Evie made it so easy! From the first meeting when she met with my mother & I setting us at easy about the whole process to my beautiful perfect wedding day I can not say enough about this lovely woman. She kept my mother and I at peace through out the whole process (honestly our biggest fear was that we would argue through the process). She was always avaliable to answer questions and take care of things. Leading up the wedding I kept expecting to be overwhelmed by all the details- but I never was. Evie kept taking things off my plate so that I was able to fully enjoy the time.

We had a backyard wedding at my parents home with about hundred guests, wine & beer being served at a bar in the house, a cocktail hour with nibbles and then a food truck that pulled up for dinner. Evie gave us the perfect evening, my wedding was everything I could have wanted and more. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Award

Evie Morgan Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Havi Frost Photography
    Havi Frost Photography Wedding Photographers

Evie is a must-have for today's bride. She can quickly understand your vision and make all the details come together. She's organized, professional, and I absolutely love working with her!

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75238 See on map