Ashton, MD 20861 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Everything Entertainment

With 85 percent of our soon to be newlyweds coming to us from referrals, we DJ at literally hundreds of weddings every year. What does that tell us? We must be doing something right!

Simply put, we truly listen to our brides and grooms. Communication is key in any relationship (as every happy couple knows), which is why our job starts well before anyone walks down the aisle. A personalized consultation with Everything Entertainment professionals matches you with your DJ of choice, or if you’re not sure who’s perfect to create the soundtrack for your fairytale, this time is used to match you with the best DJ for your taste, style and personality.

img8185

Everything Entertainment 5
Everything Entertainment 6
Everything Entertainment 7

Michelle · event on: 03/24/2018

I can't praise Mark Burch and Everything Entertainment enough. Truly the DJ makes the party and Mark's team is tops. These folks know how to bridge the gap between parents' desires and B/M child's fantasy party to keep everyone happy and on the same page. Preparation was a breeze as Everything Entertainment is so in touch and experienced with Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. The party was determined to be "a blast" by everyone from the 90-plus year old Zayde to the the littlest cousins in attendance. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can tear down the reserves of adults and bring on the fun for this pre-teen group like Mark's incredible team. We had a double-sized dance floor and it was packed all night! Makes me wish I had another B/M coming up. We'll just have to wait for the wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Alexandra Avery · Married on 01/05/2019

Avery Wedding

JD you were awesome and glad you were apart we all enjoyed the music was great - my performance music was great ! Thank you and your team Mark this was the best service given.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Everything Entertainment 8
    Everything Entertainment 9
    Everything Entertainment 10
    Everything Entertainment 11
    Everything Entertainment 12

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

Beyond Expectations!

Mark and Cliff totally brought the party for our wedding! The music and the way they layered the party was perfect - we got so much feedback on how it was the best NYE party ever! Consistent communication, guidance and coordination from uplighting to party favors and all kinds of extras - they were fantastic!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Everything Entertainment Pricing

Everything Entertainment Price Rates

Everything Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
    Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

In my experience, I consider Everything Entertainment one of the most versatile and talented DJs in the Washington-Baltimore area. We have worked many events with them over the years. When my own kids needed a DJ for their Bar/Bat Mitzvahs – Everything Entertainment did a splendid job. I used the word versatile because I have seen them entertaining a huge crowed of kids at Mitzvah parties, but then again, as a videographer, I have worked some high-end and elegant weddings with them at some of the top Washington-area venues. I know them to be flexible, easy to deal with, and on top of their game.

• Ashton, 20861 See on map