Everything Entertainment Reviews

Everything Entertainment 6
Everything Entertainment 7

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

So Many Compliments!

We cannot give enough praise to Mark Burch and this company!! He was recommended to us by a friend and worth every penny! From our first meeting on he wanted to make sure that the day was exactly how we wanted and special to us. The online program to pick songs and arrange details was great but Mark was also extremely reachable if we had any questions or concerns. The day of he was absolutely amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about what a great job he did and couldn't get off of the dance floor!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Alexandra Avery · Married on 01/05/2019

Avery Wedding

JD you were awesome and glad you were apart we all enjoyed the music was great - my performance music was great ! Thank you and your team Mark this was the best service given.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Everything Entertainment 8
    Everything Entertainment 9
    Everything Entertainment 10
    Everything Entertainment 11
    Everything Entertainment 12

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

Beyond Expectations!

Mark and Cliff totally brought the party for our wedding! The music and the way they layered the party was perfect - we got so much feedback on how it was the best NYE party ever! Consistent communication, guidance and coordination from uplighting to party favors and all kinds of extras - they were fantastic!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

We were SO pleased with Everything Entertainment and so lucky we found them as our wedding DJ! We had the pleasure of working with Mark and he was fantastic to work with from start to finish. He was very responsive of our questions and met with us before the wedding to go over our vision for the day. His choice in music was fantastic and fit our style perfectly! His transitions between songs was great and he created a real party atmosphere! He was definitely one of the best wedding DJs I've seen/heard. We got so many compliments on the music and how much fun the dancing was!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Karen · event on 07/27/2018

I wholeheartedly recommend Everything Entertainment! This is the second time I've used Jared Rosen and Nate, first for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, nearly 3 years ago and just recently for my son's Bar Mitzvah. First off, Jared is extremely professional, organized, and experienced as a DJ and and MC. He helped me with putting a schedule together for the event and with getting a bunch of the favors (hats, glasses, etc.) that were given out at the party. I was able to arrange the Green Screen through Everything Entertainment as well and that was a lot of fun for the guests and run by a nice and friendly individual. Jared, as the DJ/MC sets just the right tone for the party. He's an excellent DJ who knows how to play the right variety of music at the right times to get a crowd on the dance floor and keep them there. He keeps things moving and makes the Bar Mitzvah kid or whomever feel special. We got so many compliments on Jared (like, "best DJ ever!") and on Nate ("a super fun and charismatic dancer who was great at engaging everyone!") The hotel rep also said she liked working with Jared, as he was so professional. I know others would surely be as pleased with Everything Entertainment as we and our guests were. They were absolutely fantastic and made the party so much fun!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot thank everyone over at Everything Entertainment enough! We had our wedding on 6/2/18, and used Everything Entertainment for DJ Services (JD our DJ literally killed it!) and Photobooth rental (our attendant Jared was amazing!) and they were absolutely amazing - so understanding, so polite to the guests and other vendors, extremely professional, and courteous. Both JD & Jared showed up early and stayed late, seriously I cannot thank these guys enough. For anyone who is looking for a DJ / Photobooth / decor / lighting I would definitely suggest Everything Entertainment. Thanks again Mark, JD, and Jared, you guys are the best!

Sent on 06/14/2018

James · Married on 05/20/2018

Jared is everything you could ask for in a wedding DJ. He's enthusiastic, friendly, and well-stocked with any song you can think of. Before our event, he checked in with us to make sure we knew how to use the song portal and make sure we didn't have any questions. He kept our small crowd dancing all night and was an excellent emcee. He is particularly gifted at sensing what will get people going and picked up on the songs and personalities of our friends and families to make the night really memorable. He led our hora beautifully, and that's proven to be one of my favorite memories from the night. You can't go wrong with Everything Entertainment.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Patricia · event on 05/18/2018

We hired Everything Entertainment for both our sons' bar mitzvahs. They were seven years apart, and on both occasions, the work Mark Burch did to plan and manage the party was stellar. In fact, the first party was so fantastic and we received such positive feedback from our guests then that I did not even consider another company for the one we just had. Mark is very easy to work with and extremely considerate of our concerns. At no point did I find that he was going off script to run his own show, which I have seen so many other DJs do. His recommendations that we hire a motivator and line up a game to help manage our huge crowd of children reflected the instincts of a great professional and made the party a huge success. If I had another party to plan, I would not hesitate to line him up again.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/07/2018

I’ve known mark almost my whole life so it was like having family emceeing my wedding. He did an amazing job and even dressed to match our colors. Everyone told me it was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to! Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Michelle · event on 03/24/2018

I can't praise Mark Burch and Everything Entertainment enough. Truly the DJ makes the party and Mark's team is tops. These folks know how to bridge the gap between parents' desires and B/M child's fantasy party to keep everyone happy and on the same page. Preparation was a breeze as Everything Entertainment is so in touch and experienced with Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. The party was determined to be "a blast" by everyone from the 90-plus year old Zayde to the the littlest cousins in attendance. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can tear down the reserves of adults and bring on the fun for this pre-teen group like Mark's incredible team. We had a double-sized dance floor and it was packed all night! Makes me wish I had another B/M coming up. We'll just have to wait for the wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Michellle · event on 10/21/2017

We had Noel as our MC and Lance Vegas as our dancer. They were incredible. The entire event was a blast and all the preparation and attention to detail leading up to the event were incredible. I only wish I had another Bar Mitzvah to plan so I could use them again. I highly recommend this team of people to make your event a wonderful occasion. They were awesome.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Debra · event on 09/19/2017

This is the 3rd time we have used DJ Noel for our school picnics and he is simply amazing. He knows just what to play to have all of the kids and parents out on the field dancing around. Great to work with and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jennifer · event on 08/26/2017

We used DJ Jared Rosen for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah this past Saturday night, 8/26/17. We met with Jared prior to the party to discuss various options for the night. Jared had a very detailed questionnaire that he had sent us prior to our meeting to hone in on the type of party we wanted to have. Jared was always prompt with his replies to our questions and extremely professional not only during our meeting but the party as well. We could all tell that Jared clearly loves what he does and truly wants to tailor every party to the individual. I can not say enough about how incredible the night was thanks to Jared, and two dancers by the names of Noel and Theory. They kept everyone on the dance floor (kids and adults) with fantastic games and dancing from the moment the party started at 7 pm, until it ended at 11 pm. If I had to do this party all over again, I would hire Jared in a heartbeat. Jared not only exceeded my expectations but provided a lifetime of memories through this very special celebration!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

Mark John was AMAZING! We got a great deal and he included a photo booth and acoustic guitar player who was outstanding! He met with us before the wedding to run through everything and helped us with the timeline. He played all the right songs at the right times. People were dancing all night- so much fun!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Phil · Married on 06/24/2017

Mark did an outstanding job for our wedding. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. His professionalism and knowledge of weddings and events made the process incredibly easy. Our guests and the venue raved about him and his team. We cant say enough about how great our experience was with Everything Entertainment!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Karen · event on 06/17/2017

We are so glad that we hired Jared for our daughter's party. From the first time I contacted him, Jared made the whole planning process easy and stress-free. He offered his opinions when asked, was an excellent listener and helped arrange for other professionals who were wonderful (especially our dancer, Nate). At the party, Jared demonstrated his true talents as a DJ. He was engaging, funny, flexible, organized, professional, and did a fantastic job with our mixed crowd. He both connected with the teenagers, and made sure the adults had a great time, too. I would unconditionally recommend Jared!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Elizabeth · event on 06/09/2017

DJ Jared and DJ Noel worked together to make our school's 5th Grade promotion party a huge success. Jared was incredibly responsive on email, and very gracious and accommodating about our need for some flexibility during scheduling. Noel had worked some kind of magic over 100 very energetic 5th graders - they were all dancing together to something Noel had choreographed and taught them during the course of the party. No small feat capturing the attention of that many 10 and 11 year olds! The photo booth gave the kids a chance to record their own memories when they took a break from dancing. I would book Noel again in a second!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Lauren · event on 04/22/2017

Everything Entertainment worked with me to develop a service package to fit our needs. Jared R was our DJ. Jared was very responsive to emails in months and weeks leading up to the mitzvah. He actively worked with me and our event planner, and actively engaged my daughter in the decision-making, too. He was amazing at our event, and kept the room energized! Everyone had a great time! Thank you, Jared and Mark!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Duck · Married on 03/02/2017

Jared and Cliff were phenomenal, adjusting to the moment, and always keeping an eye on my needs and wants. Everybody was dancing and feeling comfortable, even those who told me they wouldn't dance. It was so much better than I imagined.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Alexander · Married on 12/31/2016

Great services and the wedding went perfectly. Above and beyond expectations. Would recommend for anyone having a wedding or needing a DJ for any event.

Sent on 01/05/2017

David · event on 12/17/2016

Best DJ group ever - responsive - involved and easy to work with for the event!!!

Everyone loved them!!

David and Michelle

Sent on 12/18/2016

Bradley · Married on 08/13/2016

Book them. No questions about it. Numerous people at our event raved about our DJ Mark Burch. The best.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Stefani · Married on 08/07/2016

Mark is very organized and very responsive to emails. He will help you through all decisions that need to be made and has a great personality to keep the reception upbeat and moving. I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment for the high degree of professionalism, ease of working with, and ability to keep the party moving!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Julia · Married on 07/09/2016

Mark and his team were AMAZING! Mark was responsive and worked collaboratively to help decide on reception music. He not only played all the songs we requested, but even more amazing ones we hadn't thought of. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and so many of our guests have told us how great the music was, which was all we ever wanted for our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about Everything Entertainment. The day of the wedding Mark ensured everything went smoothly, he ensured every detail was taken care of and Mark ensured my groom and I and our guests had the time of our lives! The music was on point! I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment!

Sent on 11/04/2015