Everything Entertainment Reviews

38 | Ashton, MD

38 Reviews for Everything Entertainment

38 Everything Entertainment Reviews

Michelle · event on: 03/24/2018

I can't praise Mark Burch and Everything Entertainment enough. Truly the DJ makes the party and Mark's team is tops. These folks know how to bridge the gap between parents' desires and B/M child's fantasy party to keep everyone happy and on the same page. Preparation was a breeze as Everything Entertainment is so in touch and experienced with Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. The party was determined to be "a blast" by everyone from the 90-plus year old Zayde to the the littlest cousins in attendance. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can tear down the reserves of adults and bring on the fun for this pre-teen group like Mark's incredible team. We had a double-sized dance floor and it was packed all night! Makes me wish I had another B/M coming up. We'll just have to wait for the wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

We were SO pleased with Everything Entertainment and so lucky we found them as our wedding DJ! We had the pleasure of working with Mark and he was fantastic to work with from start to finish. He was very responsive of our questions and met with us before the wedding to go over our vision for the day. His choice in music was fantastic and fit our style perfectly! His transitions between songs was great and he created a real party atmosphere! He was definitely one of the best wedding DJs I've seen/heard. We got so many compliments on the music and how much fun the dancing was!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot thank everyone over at Everything Entertainment enough! We had our wedding on 6/2/18, and used Everything Entertainment for DJ Services (JD our DJ literally killed it!) and Photobooth rental (our attendant Jared was amazing!) and they were absolutely amazing - so understanding, so polite to the guests and other vendors, extremely professional, and courteous. Both JD & Jared showed up early and stayed late, seriously I cannot thank these guys enough. For anyone who is looking for a DJ / Photobooth / decor / lighting I would definitely suggest Everything Entertainment. Thanks again Mark, JD, and Jared, you guys are the best!

James · Married on 05/20/2018

Jared is everything you could ask for in a wedding DJ. He's enthusiastic, friendly, and well-stocked with any song you can think of. Before our event, he checked in with us to make sure we knew how to use the song portal and make sure we didn't have any questions. He kept our small crowd dancing all night and was an excellent emcee. He is particularly gifted at sensing what will get people going and picked up on the songs and personalities of our friends and families to make the night really memorable. He led our hora beautifully, and that's proven to be one of my favorite memories from the night. You can't go wrong with Everything Entertainment.

Patricia · event on: 05/18/2018

We hired Everything Entertainment for both our sons' bar mitzvahs. They were seven years apart, and on both occasions, the work Mark Burch did to plan and manage the party was stellar. In fact, the first party was so fantastic and we received such positive feedback from our guests then that I did not even consider another company for the one we just had. Mark is very easy to work with and extremely considerate of our concerns. At no point did I find that he was going off script to run his own show, which I have seen so many other DJs do. His recommendations that we hire a motivator and line up a game to help manage our huge crowd of children reflected the instincts of a great professional and made the party a huge success. If I had another party to plan, I would not hesitate to line him up again.

Caroline · Married on 04/07/2018

I’ve known mark almost my whole life so it was like having family emceeing my wedding. He did an amazing job and even dressed to match our colors. Everyone told me it was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to! Thank you!

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

Mark John was AMAZING! We got a great deal and he included a photo booth and acoustic guitar player who was outstanding! He met with us before the wedding to run through everything and helped us with the timeline. He played all the right songs at the right times. People were dancing all night- so much fun!

Phil · Married on 06/24/2017

Mark did an outstanding job for our wedding. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. His professionalism and knowledge of weddings and events made the process incredibly easy. Our guests and the venue raved about him and his team. We cant say enough about how great our experience was with Everything Entertainment!

Duck · Married on 03/02/2017

Jared and Cliff were phenomenal, adjusting to the moment, and always keeping an eye on my needs and wants. Everybody was dancing and feeling comfortable, even those who told me they wouldn't dance. It was so much better than I imagined.

Alexander · Married on 12/31/2016

Great services and the wedding went perfectly. Above and beyond expectations. Would recommend for anyone having a wedding or needing a DJ for any event.

Bradley · Married on 08/13/2016

Book them. No questions about it. Numerous people at our event raved about our DJ Mark Burch. The best.

Stefani · Married on 08/07/2016

Mark is very organized and very responsive to emails. He will help you through all decisions that need to be made and has a great personality to keep the reception upbeat and moving. I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment for the high degree of professionalism, ease of working with, and ability to keep the party moving!

Julia · Married on 07/09/2016

Mark and his team were AMAZING! Mark was responsive and worked collaboratively to help decide on reception music. He not only played all the songs we requested, but even more amazing ones we hadn't thought of. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and so many of our guests have told us how great the music was, which was all we ever wanted for our wedding!

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about Everything Entertainment. The day of the wedding Mark ensured everything went smoothly, he ensured every detail was taken care of and Mark ensured my groom and I and our guests had the time of our lives! The music was on point! I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment!

Carol · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark Birch, from Everything Entertainment has DJ'ed for two of my daughters' weddings - I am a highly satisfied repeat customer. I am hoping he is available for my son's wedding next year. He is highly professional. He provides valuable input to the timeline and provides other coordination details. He does the impossible. He was able to get sound into an open field beyond the wedding venue where the ceremony took place. He makes sure there is sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. He is familiar with all genres of music. The best characteristic of Mark is that he "feels" the crowd while, at the same time, stays within the guidelines that the bride and groom have requested. He knows how to keep the atmosphere alive. He worked well with live musicians who played during the ceremony and during the first dance and father/daughter dance. I really do not think there is any reasonable request that he could not make happen. I truly believe he made my two daughters' weddings the great events that they were. Thank you so much!

Ann · Married on 12/13/2014

Emcee Noel and DJ Johnny were an incredible team. They kept the part going after a guest fell on the dance floor. Everyone was distracted and the party never stopped. Very professional and entertaining. Love these guys!!!!

Everything Entertainment lives up to their name, they provided everything we needed to make our wedding perfect. From our first meeting with JD I knew that we were in good hands. He provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour outside as well as our reception inside. They worked with my fiancé and myself to find a plan for music that suited our tastes perfectly, we were able to set the tone for the ceremony and cocktail hour and then ramp up the party when we were ready. The music was seamless throughout the night, the ceremony flowed into cocktail hour and right into the first dances. Our DJ (JD) was such a professional, he arrived dressed in a suit and could have blended in with any of the wedding guests he was attentive to the needs of the bridal party all night and made sure that things ran smoothly. I would recommend Everything Entertainment for anyone planning a special event.

Michal · Married on 07/12/2014

We hired Mark Burch from Everything Entertainment to DJ our wedding - he was actually referred to us by a very good friend of ours. I found him to be extremely professional, enthusiastic and and overall fantastic DJ. His sound equipment is second to none...he has top of the line equipment: lights, mics, speakers etc. He was never granted access into the venue until the day of, and he was able to set everything up and it was flawless. I should add he had a bit of extra pressure with us because our ceremony was in the same room as our reception, so he only had the cocktail hour time (1 1/2 hours) to actually set everything up even though he arrived HOURS before our ceremony was set to start just to make sure he was on the same page with all the other vendors we had there.

He handled our introductions, speeches, and first dance. He pronounced everyones name correctly- (which sounds like a small thing but I have been to many weddings where the poor bridal party and even the bride and grooms names are butchered). He was key for getting people up and dancing without being too over the top or ridiculous. He also took every song request that we had given him prior to the wedding and played most if not all of them. He also had great suggestions for the evening that I hadnt even thought of. He worked very well with my wedding planner and the rest of the event staff. Honestly, I couldnt be more confident in recommending him. He was straight up fantastic. Your wedding can cause so much stress- and when its finally time to party, you just want to let loose, dance, listen to some great music and have a blast. I am 100% sure that Mark will deliver on that for you.

I have seen Everything Entertainment provide service for 3 other Bar and Bat Mitzvah's and knew I had to book them for Hannah's Bat Mitzvah. Each time they blew me away with there professionalism and also how much FUN they bring the events. Our photo booth operator Ben was amazing with dealing with all of the children, set up on time, and provided strips as well as a zip drive with all the digital files. Booking the event was very easy with the help of Mark and Stu. Their price was very reasonable and they helped create memories that will last a life time. I definitely recommend Everything Entertainment to anyone looking for photo booth or DJ services.

Ann Marie · Married on 11/16/2013

When I started the wedding planning process I knew we definitely wanted a DJ. My fiance (now husband) knew of a great one that he had gone to High School with. Boy did we get lucky! Mark with Everything Entertainment is awesome! After meeting with him and giving him an idea of what we had in mind he took it and ran with it. The reception was a million times better than I imagined and I had never been to a wedding where almost everyone was dancing. Mark is great at what he does and almost every person commented on how great he was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Huge thanks to Mark for helping make our big day so special! Dancing is so essential at the wedding and I'm glad that you were able to keep the party going!!

Theresa · Married on 10/27/2012

The DJ was excellent. He went above and beyond on making our wedding reception a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend him!!!

Jd provided us with great music from beginning to end. He was wonderful to work with.. I honestly have no complaints he really catered to all my requests

Allison · Married on 07/16/2011

Mark of Everything Entertainment was AMAZING on our wedding day! My husband and I gave him a list of about 10 songs we definitely wanted to hear, some songs and musicians we definitely did NOT want to hear - and he did the rest! EVERYONE complimented me on the music selection during dinner and the rest of the party and I had to tell them that it was all the DJ! Also, he worked beautifully with my wedding planner to follow the timeline for the night and keep things moving! Thanks Mark!

David · event on: 12/17/2016

Best DJ group ever - responsive - involved and easy to work with for the event!!!

Everyone loved them!!

David and Michelle

Lauren · event on: 04/22/2017

Everything Entertainment worked with me to develop a service package to fit our needs. Jared R was our DJ. Jared was very responsive to emails in months and weeks leading up to the mitzvah. He actively worked with me and our event planner, and actively engaged my daughter in the decision-making, too. He was amazing at our event, and kept the room energized! Everyone had a great time! Thank you, Jared and Mark!