29 Reviews for Everything Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
21 Everything Entertainment Reviews

Mark John was AMAZING! We got a great deal and he included a photo booth and acoustic guitar player who was outstanding! He met with us before the wedding to run through everything and helped us with the timeline. He played all the right songs at the right times. People were dancing all night- so much fun!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mark did an outstanding job for our wedding. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. His professionalism and knowledge of weddings and events made the process incredibly easy. Our guests and the venue raved about him and his team. We cant say enough about how great our experience was with Everything Entertainment!

Profile Picture Phil, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jared and Cliff were phenomenal, adjusting to the moment, and always keeping an eye on my needs and wants. Everybody was dancing and feeling comfortable, even those who told me they wouldn't dance. It was so much better than I imagined.

Profile Picture User7855457, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great services and the wedding went perfectly. Above and beyond expectations. Would recommend for anyone having a wedding or needing a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture User7589195, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Highly recommend Everything Entertainment. Mark Burch was awesome! Our wedding was three months ago and people still talk about how great Mark was. We made it clear from the beginning that we wanted a big dance party and Mark delivered. Most of our guests were up and dancing for the whole reception. He did a great job of playing the songs we had requested ahead of time while also feeling the vibe of the guests and playing what he thought would keep the crowd alive.

Mark was great to work with before the wedding. He listened to our ideas, and also provided suggestions based on his experience DJ'ing weddings. He also checked out the location ahead of time and set up a call a few days before the wedding to go over the details one last time.

Mark was a great emcee throughout the night. He really kept the whole reception transitioning so smoothly.

He was the perfect DJ for our reception.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything Entertainment Mark, thank you so much for doing such an incredible job at our wedding! Our guests had the best time and you did a fantastic job of making sure everyone was participating on the face floor or knew where to look for each event at our wedding. The music, lighting, and photo booth were exactly what we had asked for! We especially appreciate you allowing us to add in a couple personal touches along the way and making sure my mom's surprise went perfectly!! We look forward to seeing you at a skins game this season!! HTTR!

Profile Picture M, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Book them. No questions about it. Numerous people at our event raved about our DJ Mark Burch. The best.

Profile Picture Bradley, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark is very organized and very responsive to emails. He will help you through all decisions that need to be made and has a great personality to keep the reception upbeat and moving. I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment for the high degree of professionalism, ease of working with, and ability to keep the party moving!

Profile Picture Stefani, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and his team were AMAZING! Mark was responsive and worked collaboratively to help decide on reception music. He not only played all the songs we requested, but even more amazing ones we hadn't thought of. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and so many of our guests have told us how great the music was, which was all we ever wanted for our wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not say enough good things about Everything Entertainment. The day of the wedding Mark ensured everything went smoothly, he ensured every detail was taken care of and Mark ensured my groom and I and our guests had the time of our lives! The music was on point! I would highly recommend Everything Entertainment!

Profile Picture Gina , 10/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark Birch, from Everything Entertainment has DJ'ed for two of my daughters' weddings - I am a highly satisfied repeat customer. I am hoping he is available for my son's wedding next year. He is highly professional. He provides valuable input to the timeline and provides other coordination details. He does the impossible. He was able to get sound into an open field beyond the wedding venue where the ceremony took place. He makes sure there is sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. He is familiar with all genres of music. The best characteristic of Mark is that he "feels" the crowd while, at the same time, stays within the guidelines that the bride and groom have requested. He knows how to keep the atmosphere alive. He worked well with live musicians who played during the ceremony and during the first dance and father/daughter dance. I really do not think there is any reasonable request that he could not make happen. I truly believe he made my two daughters' weddings the great events that they were. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Emcee Noel and DJ Johnny were an incredible team. They kept the part going after a guest fell on the dance floor. Everyone was distracted and the party never stopped. Very professional and entertaining. Love these guys!!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything Entertainment lives up to their name, they provided everything we needed to make our wedding perfect. From our first meeting with JD I knew that we were in good hands. He provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour outside as well as our reception inside. They worked with my fiancé and myself to find a plan for music that suited our tastes perfectly, we were able to set the tone for the ceremony and cocktail hour and then ramp up the party when we were ready. The music was seamless throughout the night, the ceremony flowed into cocktail hour and right into the first dances. Our DJ (JD) was such a professional, he arrived dressed in a suit and could have blended in with any of the wedding guests he was attentive to the needs of the bridal party all night and made sure that things ran smoothly. I would recommend Everything Entertainment for anyone planning a special event.

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Mark Burch from Everything Entertainment to DJ our wedding - he was actually referred to us by a very good friend of ours. I found him to be extremely professional, enthusiastic and and overall fantastic DJ. His sound equipment is second to none...he has top of the line equipment: lights, mics, speakers etc. He was never granted access into the venue until the day of, and he was able to set everything up and it was flawless. I should add he had a bit of extra pressure with us because our ceremony was in the same room as our reception, so he only had the cocktail hour time (1 1/2 hours) to actually set everything up even though he arrived HOURS before our ceremony was set to start just to make sure he was on the same page with all the other vendors we had there.

He handled our introductions, speeches, and first dance. He pronounced everyones name correctly- (which sounds like a small thing but I have been to many weddings where the poor bridal party and even the bride and grooms names are butchered). He was key for getting people up and dancing without being too over the top or ridiculous. He also took every song request that we had given him prior to the wedding and played most if not all of them. He also had great suggestions for the evening that I hadnt even thought of. He worked very well with my wedding planner and the rest of the event staff. Honestly, I couldnt be more confident in recommending him. He was straight up fantastic. Your wedding can cause so much stress- and when its finally time to party, you just want to let loose, dance, listen to some great music and have a blast. I am 100% sure that Mark will deliver on that for you.

Profile Picture Michal, 7/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have seen Everything Entertainment provide service for 3 other Bar and Bat Mitzvah's and knew I had to book them for Hannah's Bat Mitzvah. Each time they blew me away with there professionalism and also how much FUN they bring the events. Our photo booth operator Ben was amazing with dealing with all of the children, set up on time, and provided strips as well as a zip drive with all the digital files. Booking the event was very easy with the help of Mark and Stu. Their price was very reasonable and they helped create memories that will last a life time. I definitely recommend Everything Entertainment to anyone looking for photo booth or DJ services.

Profile Picture User4151244, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I started the wedding planning process I knew we definitely wanted a DJ. My fiance (now husband) knew of a great one that he had gone to High School with. Boy did we get lucky! Mark with Everything Entertainment is awesome! After meeting with him and giving him an idea of what we had in mind he took it and ran with it. The reception was a million times better than I imagined and I had never been to a wedding where almost everyone was dancing. Mark is great at what he does and almost every person commented on how great he was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Huge thanks to Mark for helping make our big day so special! Dancing is so essential at the wedding and I'm glad that you were able to keep the party going!!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 11/16/13, 12 Reviews
3.4

We decided to go with Everything Entertainment for our DJ as my husband won some credit towards their DJ wedding services. JD was our DJ and emcee and was nice and friendly to work with. On the day of our wedding, I felt like there were several somewhat awkward, silent moments that could have been avoided with smoother transition of music or by keeping music continuously playing for background. While he incorporated most of the songs I wanted played, there were a few times that songs were played that just piggy backed off what I requested (i.e. if I wanted a MJ song, another MJ song would play right after it). I felt somewhat a lack of variety given the amount of open dance floor time. Overall, they were fine to work with and were an OK value, but if I had to re-do my wedding, I would choose to invest more in another DJ service.

Profile Picture Cathi, 5/4/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jd provided us with great music from beginning to end. He was wonderful to work with.. I honestly have no complaints he really catered to all my requests

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Finding a DJ was one of the toughest things that we did for our wedding- so many of them were really off-putting! When we met Mark Burch from Everything Entertainment, we KNEW we had found the right DJ for our wedding! He is very easy to work with- flexible, professional, easy going. During the reception, he really got the party started. We had guests from 3 to 85, and he had everyone up and dancing! There was never a time when the dance floor wasn't full; Mark has a way of knowing exactly what to play next to keep everyone having a great time! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding where they want people to dance and have a great time :)

Profile Picture User2657278, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark of Everything Entertainment was AMAZING on our wedding day! My husband and I gave him a list of about 10 songs we definitely wanted to hear, some songs and musicians we definitely did NOT want to hear - and he did the rest! EVERYONE complimented me on the music selection during dinner and the rest of the party and I had to tell them that it was all the DJ! Also, he worked beautifully with my wedding planner to follow the timeline for the night and keep things moving! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/16/11, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had Paul from everything entertainment DJ my wedding. I was referred to them by a family friend who works for them. Mark, the manager, and Paul the DJ helped to make our wedding everything we had wanted. We were very picky about the music and the music played was JUST what we wanted. This company is professional and repsonsive and definitly willing to work with you, and not push unwanted music on you. As for value, I know they are pricier the some, but worth the price.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews