260 S Williamsbury Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Every Little Detail

We believe a wedding or event should be as unique as you; and for making memories with your favorite friends and family. We want to ensure your event is as stress-free as possible. We will combine love, exquisite colors, and a design plan that's to die for, to make your event truly unforgettable!

We have executed over 90 weddings throughout Michigan, including Detroit, Lansing, Traverse City, Grand Rapids & more!

With a background in Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Alyse used her skills from Central Michigan University (Fire Up Chips!) to launch Every Little Detail. After she and her husband successfully hosted a wedding with 250 guests in attendance, it was clear what her entrepreneurial calling was. Lynette has worked with Alyse from the beginning. After a prosperous 2014 season, Alyse and Lynette sat down with a bottle of wine, laid out a business plan, and worked on the details of a new and improved ELD. To really achieve the dream, it was decided that Lynette would become co-owner of Every Little Detail. We both share a deep devotion of ensuring a stress-free, elegant, and memorable occasion. Our transition from friendship into a business relationship has been seamless, and season after season we are ecstatic to see the growth of Every Little Detail.

Follow Every Little Detail on

Every Little Detail 6
  • Sarah

Sarah Paquet · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Floral, Amazing Service

Choosing ELD was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. Our florist Lynette was absolutely amazing.

She is organized and a good communicator. Her process is very thorough. The first time we met, she went through a questionnaire with me to get a feel of what I was looking for in my flowers, what the theme/vibe of the wedding would be, event details, etc. She then crafted a first draft proposal for all my floral needs. After that meeting and proposal, I knew she'd be a great fit and I booked her.

We met again about 6 months out from the wedding to make updates to the proposal and make decisions about some of the floral details. From there, she created an even more in-depth proposal and made changes until it was exactly how I wanted it.

We met one last time about a month before my wedding to finalize some of the wedding day logistics. She, again, had an organized questionnaire to help make sure no day-of details/logistics got missed.

On the wedding day, Lynette went above and beyond to make sure the floral looked beautiful and was setup properly. My event venue was running behind on setup, and Lynette stepped up and helped make sure everything got done on time.

I truly am so grateful to have had her as my florist. Her work is worth every penny and she will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Every Little Detail 11
    Every Little Detail 12

Every Little Detail's reply:

Sarah,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the kind review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I used ELD as our florist and from the first time we spoke with Alyse and Lynette, we could tell they really cared and took pride in their work. They frequently checked in and always got back to us (especially when I’d email Lynette every day with questions and ideas). Lynette did an amazing job getting everything the way we wanted and suggesting things to stay within our budget. It was such a relief to have a vendor that was so hands-on and willing to work with us. We are so glad we chose ELD because the floral was absolutely breathtaking, like out of a fairytale!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Great service, very professional and great at their job. My wedding vision become reality thanks to Every Little Detail.

Sent on 03/03/2014

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 260 S Williamsbury Rd Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48301 See on map
    989-254-7776 (Other Phone Number)