Royersford, PA 19468 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,011

About Every Final Detail

Timelines.Schedules.Checklists

essential to every wedding, no two are alike, constantly changing

Yes, every couple has one! After our first few discussions and/or meetings, this information is gathered and arranged on vendor contact sheets and payment schedules, and added to checklists of complimentary items or breakdown returns at the end of the evening. Checklists for bridesmaids and groomsmen, yes, I send a ‘visually pretty, watered down’ plan of your rehearsal dinner & wedding day to the bridal party and parents. Your visions, ideas, and revisited ideas come together in your wedding day plan.

Budget.

the dreaded word

Yes, this too, is another creative aspect of wedding planning. I assist you with locating wedding services, thoughts on wedding designs, and establishing expenditure expectations. Oh, and of course, suggestions for those personal do-it-yourself guest gifts, or added more floral throughout your wedding. Lastly, once in a while, advice about something that is not practical.

Vendors.

cold industrial word, wedding services sounds more adoring

The knowledge of reliable wedding services to compliment your vision can really facilitate reflecting your personality in your wedding, from photographers to ice cream trucks! On the other hand, on occasion, I have to NOT recommend a particular service because of a bad experience working with them.

Communication with Wedding Services.

aka Liaison

Emails, phone calls, texts, meetings, availability, contracts, questions, payment schedules, payment reminders, updates, concerns, wedding day scheduling, changes, confirmations… are all a portion of my months and days leading up to the week before your wedding day. The week before your wedding is craziness, so I handle the confirmation phone calls, and you enjoy family and friends.

Wedding Design.

Whether you have chosen details or need assistance picking out colors, flowers, linens, picture ideas, venue setup, china patterns, centerpieces, hanging floral ideas, types of chairs… I am right here by your side to help guide you along to make your wedding design a reality.

Etiquette.

what predominately works best

My suggestions usually reflect what works best for the couple, HOWEVER, somethings are still considered ‘tacky’.

Reminders.

yes, reminders

Big ones: the officiant, the DJ, the transportation after the wedding

Small ones: escort cards, guest welcome bags, mimosas for the bridal party getting ready

Wedding Ceremony & Rehearsal.

where, when, how

Planning the rehearsal dinner and organizing a run through of your ceremony plan make the wedding day plan seem that more effortless. I am sure most guests have attended numerous weddings before, however this is your special day!

Wedding Day Schedule.

Plan for 145%

All the people, services, and details we discussed and planned from the beginning, making them fluid on your wedding. Plus, when to get dressed, when to begin walking down the aisle, when to cut the cake, when to throw the garter & bouquet…

Wedding Day Coordination.

it is ACTUALLY happening

Making sure the cake is delivered on time, the DJ/band setup is on time, the string trio has seating, the favors are placed at each setting, the chandeliers are hung, when to get dressed, when to leave for your ceremony, sew on tux buttons or a torn bustle, locate your father for the toast, and make sure you sign the marriage certificate.

Wedding Day Details.

all the planning.

The placement of escort cards, the dessert display, the cake topper, the place settings, the toss table, the gift table, the getting ready rooms, all the months of planning is finally setup for your wedding day. And then, at the end of the evening, I will break it down and send the items home with the designated person (yes, we planned this ahead of time!).

Wedding Gifts.

Making sure the cards are tucked in your overnight bag, and the gifts are packed up with the designated person (yes, we planned this too!).

RSVPs.

Tedious.

Phoning non-rsvp guests, guest counts, meal counts, seating charts…I have to be frank here, I have yet to handle RSVPs for any of my couples. Yes, I have assisted with seating charts.

Consultations.

Saving you time.

Phone calls, emails, times, locations…Providing me with a few available times to schedule a meeting or consultation for you saves you time.

Our wedding planning and design services extend to,

services for all occasions, including:

Private Parties:

Anniversary Parties

Baby Showers

Bridal Showers

Bar/Bat Mitzvahs

Banquets

Birthday parties (all ages)

Communions

moonstonemanorwedding zanekayla 696
de951eef64229de8 1456070727269 moonstonemanorwedding zanekayla 8
moonstonemanorwedding zanekayla 8

2 Reviews for Every Final Detail

We hosted a Retirement/Birthday party and the folks at Every final detail provided servers so that we could enjoy our event. To keep costs down, my family and I provided the food, etc. and Kimberly and her staff did EVERYTHING ELSE .. from setting up, choosing the proper serving dish so that it looked beautiful, replenishing, keeping down clutter, and clean up. My family and I could not have done it without them!! I would use them again in a heartbeat. Who knew you could have a party and actually enjoy it?!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2015

Every Final Detail was our saving grace. weddings are stressful enough, I'm glad we didn't try to tackle planning ours alone. EFD made our vision of our perfect wedding come to fruition. Kimberly was wonderful to work with. I have a hard time not being in control. Yes, I'm that type of person (haha) but I had full faith in Kimberly. Her knowledge, professionalism , and organization is second to none. They went above and beyond, I am very greatful for that. I look forward to contacting her for baby showers ;) since my husband won't let me have another wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Every Final Detail FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1723.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4011
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5767.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Royersford, 19468 See on map
    6108420878 (Phone number)
    Location of (Every Final Detail)