3095 State Street Suite F, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ever Love Photography

We love weddings! Our focus is on capturing your wedding day as it truly happens – the unexpected tears, uncontrollable laughter, flower girl silliness, the intense love, the crazy dance moves… all of the big and small moments that come together to make your wedding day yours! We are a boutique wedding photography team located in Southern California. Our style is clean, timeless, romantic, bright, and modern.

We look forward to hearing about the two of you, taking care of your photography planning and making your entire wedding experience fun, organized, and seamless.

Follow Ever Love Photography on

Ever Love Photography 3
Ever Love Photography 4
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/22/2019

Amazing Photos and Experience!

I worked with mostly Chelsea, but Laura through some email as well, and they were both FANTASTIC! I had a Monday wedding and wanted something with less time to cut the price a bit since I didn't need a bunch of time and they gave me a quote that worked with my budget and what I wanted for the day! Chelsea came out the wedding day (I live out of state so I didn't get to meet or anything) and was phenomenal! She was so sweet and made me and my husband feel comfortable as she took photos the whole time! We barely saw her for the ceremony and reception as she skillfully stayed hidden but captured AMAZING photos of everything! Hands down great and I got my photos back SUPER FAST! Like wow! And they look so GORGEOUS! I am more than happy I went with Ever Love for my special day, as it's something you will look at forever. Thanks again Chelsea!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Diana T Li · Married on 03/16/2019

Great photography!

Chelsea and her team were a dream to work with. We did both an engagement shoot and wedding shoot. She gave us great directions on how to pose and knew where to find the best lighting. I am swooning over our photos! They also delivered our photos two weeks before they said they would.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Scarlett · Married on 05/05/2018

The Ever Love team is amazing! I can’t say enough good things about them! They made our big day so special and gave us the most beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Ever Love!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Ever Love Photography 5
    Ever Love Photography 6
    Ever Love Photography 7
    Ever Love Photography 8

Award

Ever Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings