Ever Love Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for Ever Love Photography

• Mary

Mary · Married on 10/16/2020

Highly rcommend!

Carrie and Melissa were amazing during the wedding day. They made photo sessions fun and relaxed. They were both very professional but also approachable. We laughed and got to know each other when taking pictures. It was great as it made us more comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures turned out amazing and was definitely what we wanted. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to family and friends.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/22/2019

Amazing Photos and Experience!

I worked with mostly Chelsea, but Laura through some email as well, and they were both FANTASTIC! I had a Monday wedding and wanted something with less time to cut the price a bit since I didn't need a bunch of time and they gave me a quote that worked with my budget and what I wanted for the day! Chelsea came out the wedding day (I live out of state so I didn't get to meet or anything) and was phenomenal! She was so sweet and made me and my husband feel comfortable as she took photos the whole time! We barely saw her for the ceremony and reception as she skillfully stayed hidden but captured AMAZING photos of everything! Hands down great and I got my photos back SUPER FAST! Like wow! And they look so GORGEOUS! I am more than happy I went with Ever Love for my special day, as it's something you will look at forever. Thanks again Chelsea!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • May

May Fu · Married on 03/29/2019

Personable and Professional!

We had the pleasure of having Chelsea and Bobbie from Ever Love as our photographers on our wedding day. Perhaps I am just a lucky girl. All the vendors for our wedding could be summed up in this way: professional in the way they listen to your concern and request, and personable in the way they make you feel comfortable on the big day. Thanks to Everlove, my husband I were able to be in the present on our wedding day because we just KNEW that Chelsea and Bobbie would capture the big and small moments. Laura was the lady who took care of the post-production. She did an amazing job and shared the link within an amazingly efficient timeframe. Each photo puts a smile on my face. Thank you Ever Love for your work. If you are looking for a company with reasonable pricing and quality work (they are very flexible with locations too!), you don't need to look elsewhere!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Diana T Li · Married on 03/16/2019

Great photography!

Chelsea and her team were a dream to work with. We did both an engagement shoot and wedding shoot. She gave us great directions on how to pose and knew where to find the best lighting. I am swooning over our photos! They also delivered our photos two weeks before they said they would.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Scarlett · Married on 05/05/2018

The Ever Love team is amazing! I can’t say enough good things about them! They made our big day so special and gave us the most beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Ever Love!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Ever Love Photography photographed our wedding in May and we could not have been happier with the result! Chelsea was amazing!! She made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning. I didn't even know she was there during the ceremony and during the reception she was not afraid to get in the middle of the dance floor to get the best shot! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Laura did an amazing job editing the photos and getting them back in an extremely timely manner (less than a month!). I would definitely recommend Ever Love Photography to help capture your wedding in a beautiful and classes (but fun!) way.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/08/2016

We have not gotten married yet so I can not give a full review a this time.I have had a preliminary phone conversation with Chelsea where she answered a few of my immediate question/concerns and we agreed to get together closer to the wedding. I have seen many photos of their work and they were beautiful! They are very familiar with our venue so they know all the great locations to take special photos. I'm excited to be working with them.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Where do I begin? I have always taken photos in a studio and never did candid photo shoots or anything like that, so this experience was new to me. I heard of Ever Love through Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center. Wedgewood had some of their photos displayed in the office and I LOVED their shots taken around the venue. I spoke with Chelsea via email and we scheduled a day to meet in person to talk about engagement and wedding photos. She was so sweet and met with me after an appointment I had at Wedgewood. It worked out so well because she walked us around the venue and talked about photo spots and gave us all the details. We also discussed engagement sessions. We have children so it was very important to me that they were included in the shoot and she was so sweet about it and agreed to have them in the shoot. Chelsea was very productive and emailed me the next day with who will be at our shoot. A few minutes later I got an email from Laura, a photographer at Ever Love, and she gave me pricing and even helped me with outfit decisions. They were very prompt with answering all my questions which I absolutely loved! As for our shoot, Laura and Chelsea were there. It was so much fun, there were times when my children had "fake smiles" and they knew exactly what to do to get them to laugh. Our photos were amazing! I couldn't be any happier with the way they turned out! I choose them to shoot our wedding as well! Chelsea and Laura were great! They responded to my questions quickly, they were a pleasure to work with, their prices are reasonable for the quality of work they provide, they are extremely flexible and put your needs first! I would recommend them to anyone! You won't regret it if you choose them!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/13/2015

Very professional and great with the kids in the wedding party. My entire family loved Chelsea, and the photos are beautiful!

Sent on 11/24/2015

We had our wedding at The Champions Club at The Retreat in Corona, CA on 09/2015. After checking several portfolios from several photographers, we picked Ever Love. Chelsea was our photographer and she was such a joy to work with. Very professional, and super fun and easy to work with. When the photos arrived LESS THAN A MONTH later my husband and I were extremely happy and simply delighted to see what a gorgeous job Ever Love did. The photos are of high quality and "magazine material." Chelsea captured all the important moments and so much emotions on her photos. Thank you Ever Love Photography team for an amazing job! It was certainly a pleasure having Chelsea and the whole team cover our wedding. We are very blessed to have had the opportunity to work with all of you. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/30/2015

Chelsea was fantastic! She was on time, got all the shots I wanted, was funny and charming, and she periodically checked in with me in the months leading up to the wedding. She and her business partner, Laura, respond to emails within hours (instead of days like some of the vendors my husband and I contacted early on in our planning process). I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Ever Love was great! Their product and customer service were both excellent and their staff is fantastic. All of the ladies were very helpful and organized throughout the planning process, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how great they were in person on my wedding day. Chelsea and Heather photographed my big day and they were very professional, but also easy going and fun! It definitely made for better photos that they made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. They got a lot of great shots, including all of the ones I asked for and other great ones I didn't think about asking for.

For the actual finished photography, I dealt with Laura. She was also very helpful and pleasant, and the final photos came out great! She was even very accommodating when I had some additional follow-up questions and requests after the fact, making sure that I received exactly what I wanted! She made ordering my photos very easy and I would definitely recommend Ever Love to any bride!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brant · Married on 10/19/2013

We didn’t know what to expect when choosing a wedding photographer. All we knew is we wanted all those special moments from our wedding day to be captured beautifully and artistically. We had much invested in our wedding, as many most often do, and this decision weighed heavily on us. I can now say we hit a homerun choosing Ever Love Photography! We couldn’t be more blessed and thankful for the wonderful work this team did for us. Our wedding was perfect and exceeded our expectations in every aspect, and fortunately Ever Love was there to capture it flawlessly. From beginning to end, the communication was impeccable and they were always on top of timelines and schedules. Even during last minute changes, they were open, flexible and understanding. We purchased a second photographer, and again, we were unsure what a second photographer would bring to the table. Another GREAT decision! We were completely blown away by the experience, expertise, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and effort we were given by BOTH of our photographers. Not only was the end product sensational, the experience and memories with our own photographers brought another element of wonderful memories we didn’t expect. Moments we will remember forever! As the night progressed, we asked to pay for an additional two hours during our reception, which they gladly agreed and stayed. We didn’t want them to miss anything, and they didn’t!! Our pictures have exceeded our high expectations and we can’t say enough good things about Ever Love Photography. We feel we got a tremendous value, and if you look at our Wedding Photo Album (http://everlovephotography.zenfolio.com/ericabrant), you can see that you don’t need to look any further!

Thank you Chelsea, Bryan, and Laura for EVERYTHING!!

Brant and Erica Rustich

Sent on 11/19/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/02/2013

Couldn't be happier with Ever Love Photography!! Chelsea and Laura captured every special moment and detail of my wedding!! I had even made special photo requests and amongst everything that a bride has to remember on her wedding day, they were able to remember my requests for me!! Our photos were ready to view in about a week... I was shocked....it was a great surprise to view once we had returned from our honeymoon!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

I am very pleased with my Ever Love Photography experience! I had Laura & Brian as my photographers and they were both awesome! They were there early, super friendly, fun, understanding & so helpful! I am very happy with all the shots they got, it truly let me relive my most amazing day all over again! They really do amazing work, and are very professional, yet fun! They were so good at giving my husband and I direction with what to do and how to turn/stand for all the photos, we even had our dog in the wedding and they even captured so many amazing photos where they got him to look at the camera too! Love all my pictures! Everyone who has seen them has commented on how great they are! Thanks again Brian & Laura :)

Sent on 09/07/2013

Katie · Married on 06/06/2013

Ever Love Photography was so incredible, I love my wedding photos! I really wanted my wedding to be stress-free, fun and easy. As soon as Bryan and Chelsea arrived, they fit right it. They made me feel like I looked incredible, and I love how they chatted and joked with our families and wedding party. I've been in weddings before and the formal group photos were long and disorganized, but they were totally on the ball and coordinated everyone. I can't believe how many little moments that photographed that I didn't even know about! We have tons of pictures of all the guests, all the details, and basically every possible thing you can think of! I knew the one thing that was the most important to us was photography, and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Avalon · Married on 04/21/2013

I recently had the honor of working with Laura and her crew. I could not give them a higher recommendation. Her organization, professionalism, and attitude were beyond what's expected. Not only did all of our photos come out phenomenal, but everyone's smiles were real because we were having such a great time. She made me feel so comfortable through the entire process. She not only had great suggestions on poses and backgrounds, but also incorporated our unique personalities in our pictures. I requested primarily candid photos, and she caught so many amazing moments the bride and groom miss. She captured every detail of our wedding, including the behind the scenes for our own memories. We got our wedding pictures back in full before promised, and more amazing than anticipated. Just look through her portfolio and you'll know she's the one for your special day! I will absolutely recommend her to anyone who will listen, as well as use her for any upcoming opportunities we may have.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Great San Diego Photographer

We decided to use the venue’s recommended photographers, Ever Love Photography, and they were talented and professional. Prior to the wedding, we worked together to develop a shot list to ensure they captured everything on the day of the wedding. They were well prepared, autonomous, and captured the most beautiful moments for us to cherish forever. There were a few day-of changes and our photographers were flexible and understanding. The turn-around time was extremely fast and I loved looking through and reliving our special day. The quality and quantity surpassed my expectations and I would highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Catherine · Married on 11/21/2015

We hired Chelsea only about a month or so before our wedding after our other photographer fell through, and we are so happy we did! Chelsea was organized, professional, and efficient. Our pictures turned out beautifully! We had a bit of a communication issue between the venue and photographer during the reception in regards to timing, but it was quickly resolved and everything went rather seamlessly throughout the day and evening. It probably would have helped to have a second photographer there since we had a large family and guest count, but for the price, we couldn't fit it into our budget. We are still very happy with Ever Love, and we are so grateful they were able to photograph our wedding last minute. We also had the finished photos and a flash drive within a month of our wedding date, which was awesome! We would definitely recommend working with Every Love!

Sent on 02/14/2016