Knoxville, Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37932 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Weddings with Brooke

Wedding Planning & Wedding Weekend Coordination. Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don’t spend it stressing out about your wedding details. Working in our fast-paced society makes it especially hard for a bride to focus her attention on all the details and enjoy being engaged and getting married! A wedding planner eliminates all of the stress of the details so you can enjoy this once in a lifetime experience. We’ll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we’ll make it all happen. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits You!

At Ever After Weddings with Brooke, our goal is to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in. Your wedding will be the beginning of your very own "happily ever after."

We’ll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Contact us now for pricing information!

Stress-free wedding planning begins now!

contact information:

best is yet to be
8a9b2d54334fdedc IMG 8189

10 Reviews for Ever After Weddings with Brooke

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

Brooke was extremely processional and attentive to ALL my needs and wants for my special day. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Carleen · Married on 05/15/2015

Very well organized! Asked very thought out questions that really made everything easier! That's what impressed me most! Would recommend in a second!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2013

Ever After Wedding Planners are extremely professional and thorough. They thought of every little detail that I would have forgotten and worked hard to make sure the event went as my husband and I wanted. Everything went smoothly and the event planner made sure that not only did my guests enjoy the event, but also that that my husband I didn't have to worry about a thing! I wouldn't have changed a thing and I'm SO glad that I had the opportunity to have Ever After Weddings work with me!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Ever After Weddings with Brooke FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3