Ever After Decorating

• Jordan Lake Florals & Interiors
  • Mary's Blooming House

4 Reviews for Ever After Decorating

stacy · Married on 06/02/2012

Amanada and her staff turned my ideas into my dream wedding. She provided decorating and flowers for my event and went above and beyond to make our day truly AMAZING!! I would highly recommend Ever After Decorating to anyone who is planning a wedding or any event!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

Amanda made the venue gorgeous! She was very helpful in our planning process and we only needed two planning periods and one was only to change our ceremony location with her. She is very easy going and definitely knows what she is talking about. She puts on a bridal expo in Escanaba and that is when we decided she was who we needed. The flowers were very fresh and were exactly the right color.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Katrina · Married on 06/11/2016

2.0
      2.5
      0.5
      3.5
      1.5
      2.0

Ever After Decorating provided up-lighting for our wedding reception. Attempting to communicate with them is horrible. Over the course of months, I tried messaging on Facebook and calling. I didn't receive responses, and I could not leave voicemails because their inbox is full. They also do not keep their hours at their storefront downtown, so I could not communicate with them that way. Finally, I reached out to my DJ, Todd at Celebrations, and he was able to get in contact and get the lights. He picked them up and brought them to our location; we paid him; and he returned the lights for us. I would not recommend this company because of the hassle it took to communicate with them.

I wrote this review on Facebook recently. The manager from Ever After Decorating commented and sent me a message regarding the review. Attempting communication a little too late to change my review. While the manager was apologetic and gave excuses for their poor communication, I would still not recommend utilizing this company.

Sent on 06/29/2016

2 Real Weddings

• Escanaba, 49829 See on map
    9064200226 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ever After Decorating)