2702 Freeport Blvd, Woodland, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events by Rebecca

Events by Rebecca is an event planning company, bringing back the fun of planning. Rebecca Ferrick and her team personally take on the responsibilities of every task, no matter how great or small, so couples can focus on nothing other than thoroughly enjoying their day. No matter the vision, she will help couples bring it to life.

Events by Rebecca serves all aspects of a wedding, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. We have experience planning various kinds of unions, including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious services. Rebecca has also arranged destination and double weddings. We offer wedding styling, day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning for those wanting more assistance with the planning process. With Events by Rebecca, couples will receive help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Events by Rebecca on

Bridal Party
alison3 51 789831 1563216587

4 Reviews for Events by Rebecca

alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Rebecca and her team were the most professional, attentive, calm, and helpful group we could ask for — we could not imagine our day (or really our year) without her. I used Rebecca’s services 2 month planning + styling. Although 2 month planning generally means she pops in 2 months before the date to start helping out, Rebecca started working with us FAR in advance…coming with me to my vendor meetings, venue walkthroughs, floral design reviews, linen selection meetings, etc throughout the entire year. She would be there to take notes, provide suggestions, and really be a sounding board for me as I made decisions. Rebecca has all of the knowledge and the eye for design, so it was invaluable to have her there to tell me what is customary, what I should spend time / money on and what I could do without.

As I was making progress throughout the year, we would meet and she would keep me on track to make sure I felt totally comfortable, and that the planning experience was going smoothly. There were a million moving pieces, but having her there really helped to ease any of my concerns and keep things organized.

Now for the day of…this is where Rebecca and her team truly shine and worked her magic. It was over 100 degrees that day and Rebecca and her team were working the entire day assembling all of our decor, directing our vendors, and making sure everything looked absolutely stunning and perfect. She would check in with me every 30 min-1 hr to tell me how everything was going as I was getting ready. She would ask my preferences on specific design items I was passionate about and made sure that I was given time to read my letters, receive gifts, and enjoy the getting ready time. The moment that I walked out after getting ready and saw their work, I was absolutely floored - everything looked BEYOND what I could ever imagine and it brought me to tears.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Dilpreet · Married on 07/28/2018

Events by Rebecca is a must hire for your wedding! We worked with Rebecca during our booking process and Kate was the lead planner for our wedding. We signed up for the month of wedding package. Kate and her team delivered wonderful customer service and made our wedding flow so smoothly.

Everyone from their team was so easy to work with, responsive, on top of everything, which made us feel so relaxed. We were able to enjoy the month leading up to my wedding and didn't worry about a thing on the day of the wedding! They executed everything SO effectively and all of our vendors loved working with them as well!

We would highly recommend Events by Rebecca for your wedding - it is a team you can trust.

Sent on 09/28/2018

rebecca · Married on 09/29/2016

My husband and I got married at Beatnik Studios in Sacramento on 10/29/16. Let me start out by saying that, since college, I haven't *dreamed* about my wedding day. We wanted our day to be great (yes! of course!), but nothing fancy or over the top. I TOTALLY thought I could handle and organize an event for 100 people, so we didn't bring Rebecca in as our coordinator at first. We met her through her role at Beatnik - helping us secure the venue, photographers (that come with studio) etc. A wedding coordinator, in my mind, was just something I didn't need. As we got further in, I realized I was wrong. So wrong. The devil really is in the details -and there are so many moving parts! We realized we were in over our heads! We decided to go with Rebecca's "Day Of" package -which actually means she starts working about two weeks out to get timelines together and coordinates with vendors.

People. If I could do ONE thing over, it would be to bring Rebecca in sooner -she is worth her weight in gold! And while we were on a budget, I would find a way to put more money towards her more complete packages. The time and STRESS that this woman takes off your plate is priceless. As it was, she went completely over the top! Professional, warm, a perfectionist without stressing you out about it, on top of everything. I can't recommend her enough -she will make every aspect of your event easier and smoother -allowing you to ENJOY it more. At the rehearsal the night before, she skillfully moved a big wedding party through the motions -kept the groomsmen in line, but always in a completely likeable way.

Sent on 01/01/2017