7464 Evening Way, Citrus Heights, CA 95713 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Evelyn

Events by Evelyn is a wedding planner company located in Citrus Heights, California. With experience in planning traditional, non-religious, civil unions, the company works closely with every couple to make their dream wedding a reality. Evelyn is the company’s owner and main operator. Specializing in rustic, vintage, and naturally styled weddings, Evelyn is passionate about making the celebration unique to each couple, ensuring no small detail is overlooked.

Events by Evelyn provides an array of packages and services that can be fully customized to best suit every couple’s special day. The company’s packages cover all areas of the wedding and the planning process. Some of their wedding packages include venue visits, setup, day-of coordination, budget creation, wedding rehearsals, destination wedding services, timelines, guest list creation, vendor referrals, complete event design, and more. For more information regarding services and packages, the company can be contacted directly through their official website.

Vineyard wedding

Events by Evelyn 3
Events by Evelyn 4
  • Christina

Christina Harris Morgan Creek · Getting married on 08/04/2023

How to summarize an amazing planner in just a paragraph?

I am a venue manager and have never before had a planner so on top of things and so passionate about her couples in my 20+ years of business. Evelyn makes sure that every piece of the couples day shines! If I was able to give her 6 stars I would, and being a little selfish I wish she was the planner for all my couples because I know that they would be in great hands. On top of that she makes the planning process fun and not daunting!!! Evelyn, you are just an amazing woman and so proud to refer you to all my couples!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Brandon Harris · Getting married on 06/03/2021

A God-Send of a Wedding Planner.... Absolutely AMAZING!

If you want fun, back-and-forth banter, sprinkled with professionalism and care, then look no further than Evelyn. From our first encounter with Evelyn, she hit the ground running, doing everything that she could to ease the anxiety of wedding planning. Whether she was sending “update emails”, meeting up in the evening to discuss timelines (even by FaceTime), or going so far as to research (and successfully find) accessories to give our wedding that “pop”, Evelyn is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. In fact, she even met me after work to look at little wedding trinkets. She took time out of her personal schedule to make sure that we had everything that we wanted for our special day. She’s committed to her craft and the results are not only seen on the actual wedding day, but throughout the entire process. Evelyn is top-notch and we’re so honored to have been connected with her. If you’re looking for high-quality and a personal connection, then we would highly recommend checking out Evelyn. She’s the best planner out there!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • DeeDee

Deedee Allen · Married on 06/07/2019

Everything is gonna be ALL Right!

My neighbor recommended Evelyn and I couldn't have found better luck! Evelyn is on top of EVERYTHING. I am a last minute planner and we decided that in order to curb the chaos we were going to hire her to keep both us (bride and groom) and the parents and the wedding party in line - not an easy task.
    She-never-stopped. She took over communication with all of our vendors and REALLY listened to what me and my husband wanted. What I was missing in the mix, she found. She is reliable, personable, relate-able, empathetic to chaos, REALLY funny and a master at keeping calm.
    During the wedding everyone kept asking me who the girl was who was always in the shadows next to me smiling and holding champagne chatting in my ear when I was actually free and refilling not only my glass but my guests glasses! She collaborated with the DJ and the day was easy, SO fun and unforgettable thanks to her.
    She works with your budget and offers different methods of payments which was super helpful. I would recommend Evelyn over and over to anyone looking for someone to lead the most special day of their lives without worry. We are truly thankful and I wish her all the success in the world. Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Events by Evelyn FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious