PO Box 1092, Nashville, TN 37174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Events by Elaine

Creatively designed weddings with a fresh, relaxed approach to planning.

Wedding planning shouldn't feel rushed or overwhelming. You want to know that someone is looking at the details. You may enjoy looking at fun ideas and inspiration on Pinterest, and need some direction for how to pull it all together. Maybe you want professional advice to guide you to talented people.

As a wedding planner, I am here to help bring your ideas to life, not to tell you how your wedding should be. I take your style and my years of experience and together we craft a one of a kind event.

Events by Elaine has a passion for helping couples create weddings that celebrate who they are and their love for each other.

By limiting the number of weddings booked each year, Events by Elaine can devote the time and effort needed to attend to your event details and provide you with superior, personalized service. Allow me to focus on the details so you can focus on what truly matters!

Offering coordination, full planning or a bespoke package, tailored to your needs.

Serving: Nashville, Huntsville and the Southeast

Follow Events by Elaine on

Long farm tables minimal
lilac farms at arrington vineyards wedding photography 2015abigailbobophotography 63 51 53641
Tent with wooden chandelier
Small simple florals

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Events by Elaine

Leighanne · Married on 10/11/2014

Elaine was wonderful to work with. My biggest challenge was "not knowing what I didn't know". She was available for guidance when asked. She has a great sense of knowing when to get involved and when to let us take the lead. She was always very knowledgeable and professional. I would absolutely recommend her to someone in need of a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Events by Elaine's reply:

Thank- you for the sweet words. It was so nice being a part of such a special day and seeing all the little details come together beautifully.
  • User4352001 · 2+ years ago

I don't think I would have survived getting married without this amazing lady! She was with me every step of the way, letting me do my own thing when I wanted to but right there when I needed help. Her suggestions and recommendations were on target; she kept me in budget and on schedule. She is great to work with, very flexible, organized, and quite creative as well. And she knows the best vendors in town! We had a wonderful wedding and Elaine gets a lion share of the credit!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Events by Elaine's reply:

You are so welcome! I had so much fun planning your wedding and helping to combine the elements that made your day what you envisioned. It was beautiful.

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

Elaine was great help on my daughter's wedding day. I was able to enjoy the wedding and did not have to worry about managing the day's schedule or the other vendors performing their jobs. She was professional and worked well with all the vendors I had hired. Elaine's husband was available that day as well and he was helpful too.

Elaine was available anytime I wanted to talk and she also met with me several days prior to the wedding so we could review the timeline. Great Job!!!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Award

Events by Elaine FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Elaine 1
    All Inclusive Planning & Florals

Get a special all-inclusive package of wedding planning, florals & decor. Save time, money, and stress.

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

We can not say enough about Elaine. A top pick for your wedding planner, whether you need a "day of planner" or the entire months prior to your wedding, Elaine is wonderful. The sweetest personality ever, professional and perfection through every step of the way!

• Silver Strings
    Silver Strings Wedding Musicians

In this time of many choices in wedding planners, some good, some not so good, I'm happy to report that Events by Elaine ranks among the good ones. My musicians had the attention they needed and flawless signals.

• MagnifyU Photography
    MagnifyU Photography Wedding Photographers

Events by Elaine was amazing! I was the photographer at one of her weddings and she was so on point and organized with every detail. The entire wedding day ran so smoothly because of her expertise. I would definitely recommend her!

• PO Box 1092 Nashville, TN, 37174 See on map