About Belles Fleurs

Award winning, custom wedding florist in Nashville and surrounding area

Belles Fleurs

It is believed that the tradition of tossing the bouquet is a way of passing the bride’s good fortune on to others.
It is this good fortune that comes in the form of petals and leaves and tied up with beautiful ribbon.
The magic of flowers extends far beyond that one beautiful bouquet.
Flowers are used to represent the bride and groom’s style.
They create a mood and aid in the formation of a theme.
And, they assist in making that special day a dream come true.

At Belles Fleurs Designs, we understand the desire of every bride to have the wedding of her dreams.
Understanding that, we assist brides in realizing their dreams through the infusion of flowers into the event.
Whatever the theme: classic and timeless, romantic or chic, vintage, or farm country casual...
we see to it that the event creates memories to last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Event Design (1)
Samples (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Bonnie and her crew were exceptional! They were able to deliver exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and very fragrant! We visited several vendors for flowers and Belles Fleurs was also the most cost effective. We would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie is absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and made everything even better than I expected! I got soo many compliments on everything she did! She also answered every question I threw her way! Will definitely use her for any flower needs I have in the future!

Profile Picture User7731883, Recently Married, 6 Reviews

18 Photos

Winter Weddings

16 Photos

31 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely stunning flowers! We love the vibes and style of Bella Florals, and would absolutely recommend to any couple looking for an entirely unique event.

I love working with Bonnie and her team. They are always on time, and organized. The arrangements are always beautiful!

We have always enjoyed working Belle Fleurs. Our brides love their beautiful work. They have always been professional and on time, which is so important on a wedding day.

Belles Fleurs is amazing! Gorgeous flowers and an excellent group of people to work with. Highly recommended!

143 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

217 2nd. Avenue South, Franklin, TN 37064   See On Map
615-614-3300 (phone)
Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday 10-4 By appointment only
Belles Fleurs is a wedding and event florist from Franklin, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Franklin, Nashville, and surrounding areas. Belles Fleurs is a professional wedding and event florist that has been part of the Middle TN wedding industry for 6+ years. We specialize in Trendy BoHo, Vintage and Classic Romantic bouquets.