Nashville, TN 37221 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Nashville Wedding Minister

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to remember.

I also have a free online marriage prep guide that TN couples can use to save $60 on their marriage license. You can see the entire course online now at the Visit My Blog link above.

RalphCedarwood
RalphCedarwood

38 Reviews for Nashville Wedding Minister

Jacob · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommended

Ralph was a great hire for our wedding! He was always responsive to our questions and emails. The pre-marriage preparation course materials he provides were very helpful to my bride & I, and saved us money on the marriage certificate as well. His ceremony planner document got us exactly the wedding we envisioned. He arrived when we asked him to, which helped keep our stress levels down! Would highly recommend his service.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Paul Marshall · Married on 03/13/2019

Excellent in every way!

Ralph was absolutely amazing! He met with us, got to know us, and was flexible with our particular needs. Working with him through all the nuances of the ceremony ahead of time made it so easy when it came time for the event. His passion and cheerful nature for the whole process were wonderful.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Laken · Married on 04/01/2017

Ralph was absolutely fantastic! Communication was great from the very beginning, and he made everything so easy! We were able to write our ceremony with the help of a planner from him and we took advantage of the online premarital counseling he offers which was actually really fun for us, so I highly recommend using it! Ralph was the perfect combination of friendly, professional, and funny during our ceremony and made everyone laugh and cry at just the right moments. I would highly recommend Ralph as an officiant and am very happy with our experience!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Nashville Wedding Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TN

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nashville Wedding Minister 1
    Online Marriage Prep Course to Save $60 on Your License
    I have an online marriage preparation course that is included in my wedding honorarium. If you spend at least 4 hours using it, I am able to give you the official TN completion certificate which saves you $60 off the cost your Tennessee marriage license. Visit www.marriagepreparationonline.com for complete information.

• Just Portraits Photography
    Just Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I've enjoyed the pleasure of photographing several weddings where Ralph officiated the ceremony and I can say from experience, I'm sure you'll be very pleased when you select him as minister for your wedding.

• Spring Haven Mansion
    Spring Haven Mansion Barn & Farm Weddings

Ralph Griggs is a favorite amoung the wedding vendors in Nashville providing a full service online pre-marital counseling service that actually saves you money on the wedding license.

• CJ's Off the Square
    CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

Ralph has officiated more weddings at CJ's than we can even count! He really is the best in town - your ceremony will be flawless in his hands! His voice is warm and strong (important in a ceremony!), he lets your own personalities shine, and is completely flexible to make your ceremony "yours". If it were my wedding, there's no question who I'd have officiating - Ralph!