Nashville Wedding Minister

Nashville, TN View map

$250 Typical Price

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to remember.

I also have a free online marriage prep guide that TN couples can use to save $60 on their marriage license. You can see the entire course online now at the Visit My Blog link above.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$30

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Margaret
    Margaret W. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing officiant!

Ralph was an amazing officiant! Nashville was not mine or my husband’s hometown so we were worried about finding a minister who would marry us with a personal, faith-filled touch. Our wedding planner Sweetwater Events connected us with Ralph and after meeting with him we immediately felt like we were in good hands. He tailored the ceremony to what we were looking for, kept it professional yet some light humor mixed in, it was a perfect ceremony. Ralph also provides an online pre-marital course which we thoroughly enjoyed. It was self-paced and filled with great discussion questions and notes.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 11/05/2021

Outstanding job!

Ralph was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were worried about finding a minister that made us feel comfortable, but he was the perfect addition to our ceremony. He met with us via phone call to go through all the details, and even included an online premarital counseling course, which we used to strengthen our relationship in months leading up to our day, as well as get a great discount on our marriage license! He also sent us a ceremony planning guide that was instrumental in helping us craft the perfect ceremony. His delivery of it combined all of the seriousness, humor, and love we hoped for and we had numerous compliments on how much our guests enjoyed it! He also filed our license for us while we were away on our honeymoon! Ralph’s communication and professionalism can not be beat, and we are grateful to have had him as part of our team that day. If you’re stuck on who to go with for your wedding, you can trust that Ralph will do an outstanding job!

Nashville Wedding Minister's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for your very nice review. Very pleased you were happy with everything and wishing you the best always!
    Dr. E. Married on 08/19/2021

Minister Griggs is the BOMB.COM!

Wow. Minister Griggs is the bomb.com. Made me and my husband so comfortable (as my hubby was very nervous). He was very kind, responded to every email within a few hours, punctual (early) and just did a fantastic job. Did not have a problem with being the only White guy in the room. He was very comfortable and charismatic. He was even humorous which helped everybody to relax and enjoy. Don't get married without him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

38 photos · 09/12/2016

Deals

Nashville Wedding Minister 1
Offer
I have an online marriage preparation course that is included in my wedding honorarium. If you spend at least 4 hours using it, I am able to give you the official TN completion certificate which saves you $60 off the cost your Tennessee marriage license. Visit www.marriagepreparationonline.com for complete information.

Just Portraits Photography Just Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I've enjoyed the pleasure of photographing several weddings where Ralph officiated the ceremony and I can say from experience, I'm sure you'll be very pleased when you select him as minister for your wedding.

Spring Haven Mansion and Estate Spring Haven Mansion and Estate Mansion Weddings

Ralph Griggs is a favorite amoung the wedding vendors in Nashville providing a full service online pre-marital counseling service that actually saves you money on the wedding license.

CJ's Off the Square CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

Ralph has officiated more weddings at CJ's than we can even count! He really is the best in town - your ceremony will be flawless in his hands! His voice is warm and strong (important in a ceremony!), he lets your own personalities shine, and is completely flexible to make your ceremony "yours". If it were my wedding, there's no question who I'd have officiating - Ralph!

Nashville, 37221
Location of (Nashville Wedding Minister)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding