Franklin, TN 37067 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MagnifyU Photography

The way he looks at you....The way you make him laugh.....The EXCITEMENT...The TEARS.....The JOY......The journey of your wedding day is filled with once in a lifetime memories that deserve to be remembered forever....The moments you see.....and the ones you don't see. My name is Chrissy and I would be honored to be the person to turn these moments into beautiful photos, telling the complete story of the best day of your life for years to come!

I have been a photographer since 2006 and have a true passion for the art of photography. My style is a true blend of photojournalism and elegance- I do also take posed photos, as there is a place for that, but most of my work is very candid and true to what is before my eye. I am very easygoing, fun to work with and should you choose MagnifyU Photography for your wedding, I know you will be thrilled with your photos! THE BEST PART OF ALL- EVERY WEDDING PACKAGE I OFFER INCLUDES ALL HI-RESOLUTION DIGITAL IMAGES ON DISC WITH FULL COPYRIGHT RELEASE FOR YOU TO PRINT OUT/USE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!

Please contact me for more details. I would love to discuss your big day with you!

Follow MagnifyU Photography on

MagnifyU Photography 5
MagnifyU Photography 6
MagnifyU Photography 7

Courtney · Married on 04/06/2019

We love Chrissy! She is reliable and made us feel so comfortable! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very pleased with MagnifyU. Even before the wedding she was great. The sneak peak photos look awsome! Can't wait to see them all!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Aubrey · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience with our engagement pictures! Chrissy made us feel very comfortable and she took some amazing pictures! Her prices are very reasonable too. I can't wait to see what she does on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2017

MagnifyU Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MagnifyU Photography 1
    Free Engagement Shoot with Wedding Package!
    This offer is valid for 1 free engagement session at the location of your choice within a 45 mile range of Nashville, TN when a MagnifyU Photography wedding package is purchased!

• Events by Elaine
    Events by Elaine Wedding Planners

The photos from Magnify U were gorgeous. She captured styled shots, candid and all the lovely detail. They were so easy to work with all day and very flexible when the bride wanted an impromptu photo shoot. I recommend them to many of my brides.

• Franklin, 37067 See on map