MagnifyU Photography Reviews

26 | Franklin, TN

26 Reviews for MagnifyU Photography

26 MagnifyU Photography Reviews

Courtney · Getting married on 04/06/2019

We love Chrissy! She is reliable and made us feel so comfortable! Thank you!

Theresa · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very pleased with MagnifyU. Even before the wedding she was great. The sneak peak photos look awsome! Can't wait to see them all!

Aubrey · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience with our engagement pictures! Chrissy made us feel very comfortable and she took some amazing pictures! Her prices are very reasonable too. I can't wait to see what she does on our wedding day!

Lesley · Married on 09/23/2017

Chrissy and her assistant did an amazing job capturing all the wonderful moments from our wedding day! From the start of this journey to the end, she has been more than accommodating in whatever types of requests there have been. Very professional and at the same time personal making you feel comfortable in the pictures you are taking. She truly makes this process about you and is there to help capture the memories for you to treasure after your day. I am so happy and blessed to have hired her for my wedding day!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Chrissy is truly a one of a kind photographer and I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with her. She was creative and looked for ways to capture our personalities which made our wedding day very carefree and fun. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and confident. The photos are absolutely stunning, I can't stop looking at them and have had so many compliments. It was such a great experience and I would definitely recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

MagnifyU Photography 1
    MagnifyU Photography 6
    MagnifyU Photography 7
    MagnifyU Photography 8

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2017

Chrissy was the photographer for our daughters wedding. She was very organized and professional. We could not be happier with the pictures. She captured all the special moments. Amazing and a natural!

MagnifyU Photography 9
    MagnifyU Photography 10
    MagnifyU Photography 11
    MagnifyU Photography 12
    MagnifyU Photography 13
    MagnifyU Photography 14

Sandi · Married on 10/30/2015

Chrissy was great. My sister set this up for me, as I recently went through some hard times and I needed to be reminded how beautiful my smile really was. Chrissy did EXACTLY that! She was able to make me comfortable and relaxed and take some amazing, natural, fun, and heartwarming pictures.
    Thanks for helping me get my smile back.
    Sandi

Mackenzie · Married on 06/06/2015

Chrissy was incredibly friendly, flexible, and talented. I was so pleased with all of our meetings and communication prior to our wedding day. Chrissy was very detailed and it helped our wedding day photos to run very smoothly. Our photos are perfect and I'm so excited to have them around our home. I highly recommend Mangifyu Photography!

Courtney · Married on 05/02/2015

Chrissy stayed in contact with me leading up to the wedding day to ensure she knew exactly what I wanted and all my expectations. The day of the wedding, she made us feel so comfortable and had such amazing ideas for pictures. She was so patient with us. I can't say enough good things about her!

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

MagnifyU Photography did a wonderful job with our wedding! They fit into our budget at no sacrifice in quality! Chrissy was so helpful and attentive throughout the process and I am so pleased with the way our photos turned out. She really takes into account what photos you are determined to capture and does amazing work with her creativity. I can't wait to get our wedding album!

alex · Married on 12/13/2014

Chrissy is AMAZING! She is so kind and made our engagement photos perfect. Our dogs aren't well disiplinded at all but she was so patient and worked with us to get some great shots with them! I can't say enough positive things about MagnifyU. 100% satisfied!! :))

Cathy · Married on 05/23/2014

This was the best part if my daughters wedding!!! Best ever photography!! Christy did everything possible to make this day over-the-top special ! We ran out of time on a particular shot that my daughter wanted and Christy made it possible to do a couple of months later!
    I am so glad that I was put in touch with her through thumbtack!! Whatever photography awards are out there magnify you deserves every single one!!! We recommend highly that this photographer be used for every professional need !

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Chrissy is amazing to work with! She is fun & great at what she does! My pictures turned out GREAT! Highly recommend her!!!!!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2012

Chrissy did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos! She took any pictures that I requested, and had other amazing suggestions for pictures, as well. I would love to use her again, and would recommend her to anyone!

Chrissy was a pleasure to work with from the moment she agreed to work with us to the time we received our album. She was very open to our ideas and easy to communicate with. We appreciated the timely responses to e-mails and the completion of our pictures and photo album. Her efficiency eased the stress of the wedding planning process and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Also, we loved how we were able to keep digital copies of the photos. We’re truly thankful to have had her shoot our wedding, especially it being in California. Precious moments were captured from our special day that we will cherish forever, all thanks to her! We would definitely love to work with her again.

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2012

When I started researching vendors for my wedding, Chrissy was the vendor I booked. I fell in love with her photography and she did not disappoint. I had several meetings with her and every single time she was was prompt and professional. Before I hired my coordinator, she even helped me with a basic day-of timeline.

I have never had professional pictures taken of me and in general I'm not the type of person that likes to be in front of the camera, Chrissy made me feel so at ease though.

When I got my pictures, they were everything I hoped for and more. I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life. I can't thank Chrissy or recommend her enough!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2012

MagnifyU Photography is wonderful! Chrissy was great. She worked so hard to capture every aspect of our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos! Everything turned out perfectly!

Lori · Married on 03/31/2012

I would recommend Chrissy to anyone - she was a lot of fun, yet professional - she got us all of the shots we asked for, and a ton more. She has a great artistic eye, and really listened to our ideas. I knew we were in good hands for our wedding pics from the moment we met with her and talked through the wedding. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Highly recommended!

• Kirbee

Kirbee · Married on 11/11/2011

I wish I could rate higher than a 5! Chrissy is amazing and her works speaks for it's self. Her calm attitude was refreshing and greatly apprecitated while working on both our engagement and wedding photos!

Kari · Married on 11/05/2011

I had an awesome time with Chrissy. She let me do all the off the wall shots that I wanted and got tons of great pictures.

Lucy · Married on 07/02/2011

We were so pleased with Chrissy's work! She even stayed longer than the block of time that we had requested so she would not miss any photo opportunities. Very pleasant and a joy to have as a photographer!

Jennifer · event on: 05/09/2018

Awesome pictures!! Will definitely use again!!

Holly · event on: 05/12/2018

Chrissy was awesome! We would hire her again without hesitation.

Sarah · event on: 05/25/2018

Chrissy was wonderful to work with! She is very flexible and made us feel very comfortable. She was great with our four year old, too! Her pictures were beautiful.

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

The pics were amazing, above and beyond