338 46th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elliott Events

Elliott Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Tiffanie Elliott and her team of expert planners and designers are committed to delivering and flawlessly executing an event that is a unique reflection of their clients’ vision, with exacting attention to detail. The company boasts an ‘open policy’ for their clients, meaning they'll be there for you whenever you need them without limiting the number of meetings. Elliott Events can plan weddings and events of all styles and sizes, whether you are having an intimate wedding celebration or a wedding with 1,000 guests.

Experience
Tiffanie Elliott has been in the wedding and event planning industry since 2006, and been honing her skills and building a reputation of keen attention to detail. Ebony Edmonds is the associate planner at Elliott Events, and started as an intern in 2011, then was brought on full-time in 2014. Tiffanie Elliott’s team is made up of herself, Ebony and nine expert planners and designers.

Elliott Events provides full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They also provide the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Elliott Events also offers floral services and additional services like unique draping and décor. Floral arrangements and services include:

• Delivery

Elliott Events 7
  • Kendra

Kendra Lang · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience!

I had an amazing experience working with the Elliott event staff and Tiffanie throughout the course of planning my wedding during the past year. Tiffanie was always patient and helpful. She took the time to answer my questions and make the right decision that fit my dreams. Thank you so much again for the awesome day and we will truly remember it always ❤️

Mr. and Mrs. Frank will reminisce about it for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Elaina

Elaina Mishu · Married on 03/30/2019

If you're reading this, call and book Elliott Events!

If you're reading this and you're considering Elliott Events as your wedding/party planner... stop what you're doing immediately and CALL AND BOOK them!

Tiffanie and the Elliot Events team planned our entire rehearsal dinner (100 people) and wedding (300 people), and of course on back-to-back nights. I truly miss wedding planning because of how easy Tiffanie and her team made the whole process.

Here are some of my highlights of why we loved our experience

- Unlimited contact with her! Honestly I probably abused this one...

- We wanted two very different events for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They both were relatively "grand" but they had such different vibes, and all our guests were shocked to hear the same person planned/floral designed both events. The rehearsal we went more masculine/rustic/string lights/etc... , then the wedding was very light/clean/preppy/etc.. I had never seen her do an event similar to either, but of course she nailed my vision for both!

- The TImeline! When I say that our wedding day was planned out to the MINUTE I mean it. It's a huge part of why nothing "went wrong" on the whole wedding weekend... because she accounted for everything.

- Honestly I could go on for days writing this review. Tiffanie and her team are SO much more than wedding planners. By the end of the planning process, Tiffanie was like my more like my therapist and of course my friend.

I can't recommend her enough. Regardless of the "vision" you're going for, she can execute!!

Moral of the story: seriously call and reserve her now.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Elliott Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Smith Studios Photography
    Smith Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely LOVE working with Elliot Events as every wedding is gorgeous and seamless. Tiffanie truly cares about all of her clients, and her team is amazing to work with. Not to mention, I hired her for my own wedding and it was absolutely perfect!

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Elliott Events!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding.

• Creative Crumbs
    Creative Crumbs Wedding Cakes

Tiffanie is absolutely amazing! Her events look phenominal and she is so easy to work with and is always on top of things. I love designing cakes for Tiffanie and her brides!

• 338 46th Ave N Nashville, TN, 37209 See on map