3431 north st Helena hwy, Saint Helena, CA 94574 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About EV Floral Design

My name is Erica Grube, I was born and raised in Calistoga in the heart of the Napa Valley. Ever since I can remember through the influence of my mom I have been creating flower arrangments and compeating in the local flower shows, where I have accomplished dozens of first places and best of shows.

My dream for working in a flower shop started inside Fred Segal in Santa Monica, CA where I learned about high end style, trends and designs. That led me to Moe's flowers on Melrose Ave where I designed high end bouquets and arrangments for the average person to the celebrities.

I have taken what I have learned from the ever changing style and trends of the high end LA customer back home. This is how my motto was created " Small town gal, Big city style." I strive to design unique, stylish and trendy flowers for any occation.

Follow EV Floral Design on

23 Reviews for EV Floral Design

• Jonathan

Jonathan Munz · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic florist who perfectly nailed the design for our wedding

Erica was an amazing florist to work with. She understood and executed exactly what we wanted for our Napa wedding perfectly. Her team did an incredible job with the flowers on the tables, the ceremony, bouquet and overall decor. She is the sweetest and also even moved all the flowers to our Sunday brunch location. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Nancia · Married on 11/16/2018

Memories Forever Etched With Her Floral Designs

My wife and I envisioned greenery and simple florals for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so lucky that our wedding planner, Sarah with Cole Drake Events, introduced us to Erica with EV Floral and Design. Erica gave us more than we could have asked for. She added touches of Napa Valley and our home of Louisiana to create classic and elegant pieces. We took a chance on wrist corsages in lieu of bouquets, I asked for a floral comb for my hair, and our we requested boutonnieres and corsages for our family members. Every piece was flawless (and smelled divine)!
    In addition to creating beautiful florals, Erica brings a spirit from her hometown of Calistoga. She takes such pride in her community, and we couldn't have been happier to support her.
    We would highly recommend using Erica with EV Floral and Design for your wedding florals and any other event that you would like an exquisite design. Erica was courteous, precise, and easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. Memories are enhanced with the sense of smell and our wedding will always be remembered because of the flowers Erica provided us for our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Emilyn · Married on 07/17/2018

Words can not express how happy my husband and I were with our wedding florals. Erica is extremely talented and she went above and beyond to give us our dream wedding. Every single arrangement was absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

When I first began planning my wedding, I really did not have a specific vision of what I wanted, but after less than an hour with Erica, I left her shop feeling inspired and truly excited for the big day. Throughout the wedding planning process, Erica was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had and helping to further shape my wedding day vision.

I highly recommend Erica as she is absolutely amazing in both her work as a florist and as a person. She is so sweet and genuine and you cannot help but smile and laugh when around her. Her work will take your breath away!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Real Weddings

• Rue 29 Napa Valley
    Rue 29 Napa Valley Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I have had the great pleasure of working with Erica Grube and her team at EV Floral on numerous weddings. I highly recommend Erica to all my clients. She is a warm, kind and genuine person, who also happens to be highly creative and talented. She puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding. Erica really listens carefully to her clients, and customizes each and every detail to execute their vision on wedding day, down to the smallest detail. The answer to every question with Erica is always “yes”. As a coordinator, I so appreciate that. Erica is awesome!

• l'Relyea Events
    l'Relyea Events Wedding Planners

Erica of EV Floral is amazing! She is so creative and dynamic and can offer suggestions to help you master the look your are dreaming of for your floral design. We've had 5 amazing events together this year and everything was perfect. I highly recommend EV Floral! We love working with her, and I know you will too!

• Christopher Cooke Photography
    Christopher Cooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Fresh, unique, innovative, classy, and absolutely gorgeous are all the way I can describe Erica's arrangements and other flower works. She always brings something new and exciting to the table to create one of a kind pieces. She has wonderful style!!

• 3431 north st Helena hwy Saint Helena, 94574 See on map