EV Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan M. Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic florist who perfectly nailed the design for our wedding

Erica was an amazing florist to work with. She understood and executed exactly what we wanted for our Napa wedding perfectly. Her team did an incredible job with the flowers on the tables, the ceremony, bouquet and overall decor. She is the sweetest and also even moved all the flowers to our Sunday brunch location. Can't recommend her enough!
    Nancia Married on 11/16/2018

Memories Forever Etched With Her Floral Designs

My wife and I envisioned greenery and simple florals for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so lucky that our wedding planner, Sarah with Cole Drake Events, introduced us to Erica with EV Floral and Design. Erica gave us more than we could have asked for. She added touches of Napa Valley and our home of Louisiana to create classic and elegant pieces. We took a chance on wrist corsages in lieu of bouquets, I asked for a floral comb for my hair, and our we requested boutonnieres and corsages for our family members. Every piece was flawless (and smelled divine)!
    In addition to creating beautiful florals, Erica brings a spirit from her hometown of Calistoga. She takes such pride in her community, and we couldn't have been happier to support her.
    We would highly recommend using Erica with EV Floral and Design for your wedding florals and any other event that you would like an exquisite design. Erica was courteous, precise, and easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. Memories are enhanced with the sense of smell and our wedding will always be remembered because of the flowers Erica provided us for our wedding.
    Emilyn Married on 07/17/2018
    Words can not express how happy my husband and I were with our wedding florals. Erica is extremely talented and she went above and beyond to give us our dream wedding. Every single arrangement was absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

When I first began planning my wedding, I really did not have a specific vision of what I wanted, but after less than an hour with Erica, I left her shop feeling inspired and truly excited for the big day. Throughout the wedding planning process, Erica was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had and helping to further shape my wedding day vision.

I highly recommend Erica as she is absolutely amazing in both her work as a florist and as a person. She is so sweet and genuine and you cannot help but smile and laugh when around her. Her work will take your breath away!!
    Meghan Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful Wedding Flowers

Erica was an absolute delight to work with. She perfectly captured my vision and created the most spectacular flowers for our wedding day. We could not have been more thrilled with her exceptional ability to personalize our venue!
    Jennifer Married on 02/29/2016
    We were recently married in Napa Valley, and I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding bouquet with certain colors, flowers and styling. Erica incorporated all of these preferences and created what I can truly say was the ideal I had envisioned. Her attention to detail and artistic skill were evident and made for an unforgettable and breathtaking bouquet. I would highly recommend EV Floral Design.
    Taszia Married on 10/29/2015
    Erica is an amazing florist. She provided the floral for our destination wedding at Farmstead, where she is also the in-house florist, and she truly made our ceremony/reception/dinner look awesome! She was so easy to work with from far away and is a mind-reader when it comes to choosing the right look for the client.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/26/2015
    Erica pretty much made my wedding! She exceeded all of my expectations and I can't stop looking at the photos. The floral runner that she created for my head table was EXACTLY what I envisioned, only she executed it even more perfectly. Her prices are incredibly reasonable. I can't say enough about the quality of her work.
    Jessica Married on 08/26/2015
    Erica made us the most beautiful flower arch for our wedding. It was truly stunning! She is so creative and does absolutely gorgeous work! Highly recommended!
    Sarah Married on 05/22/2015
    I can not tell you enough about how beautiful my flowers were. They were exactly what I pictured. Erica made the whole process so easy. I was specific about what kind of flowers I wanted, and she made it happen, no problem. I have been at other weddings where she did the flowers and they were just a beautiful. There are so many options for florist but this is the only one I would ever recommend. I will be using her for all my flower gifts and events! THANK YOU ERICA!
    Cindy Married on 10/05/2014
    Erica was a pleasure to work with, and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding.
    Ramona Married on 10/04/2014
    Erica was great to work with. She met with us early in the year, and really understood our vision. She sent us ideas of what she would do for us. As the day got closer there were additions and changes and she was very flexible and willing to make changes and work with us. Even at the last minute (:

I really appreciate working with Erica, everything was lovely, tho I didn't get to see the reception area until I got the photos,, those who arrived thought it was beautiful... and the photos showed it off nicely. Erica did a great job!
  • User2049155 2+ years ago
    Erica was incredible! My flowers were perfect! I loved it, and working with her was a dream!
    Sabrina Married on 07/05/2014
    Erica at EV Floral Designs is simply amazing! After having a terrible time with another florist in St. Helena I decided to fire them and find Erica. She was very willing to work with my budget and my vision and truthfully... she went under budget and far exceeded my expectations of my vision. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at my wedding and I had numerous people tell me how perfect they were. Erica is also a super fun chick to work with. The second I met her I knew I wanted to work with her. If you want a great experience and phenomenal work... look no further! :-)
    Cara Married on 07/13/2013
    Thank you Erica with EV Floral Design. You are amazing!

All her hard work and creativity that was so impressive and apparent on our wedding day. The flowers and decor she created was more than we could have imagined and so many of our guests (including us of course!) just loved it all. During our consultations, I just gave her a few "must have" flowers (sunflowers and hydrangeas) and a color scheme and she did the rest! The flowers and arrangements were so stunning that they pop with such gorgeous color in every photo! Erica is the best!! We can't thank her enough!
  • User1080413 2+ years ago
    AMAZING FLOWERS! Pictures were breathtaking with these flowers in my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, gazebo and tall vases with lots of flowers in them. The combination and variety of flowers, along with their freshness, made my day extremely special! I wanted a super special bouquet that had rununculus in it, as well as various types of flowers of several shades in coral pink, white, light pink and green details. The bouquet turned out to be the prettiest bouquet I have seen in my life, and it was MINE! yay!! I'm really happy. I highly recommend EV Floral!
    Brittany Married on 11/10/2012
    Erica is the best! My flowers turned out better than I could gave ever imagined and she helped me come in under budget. Love, love, love her!
    Kelli Married on 10/22/2012
    Erica did a wonderful job for our wedding in St. Helena. She created original and beautiful arrangements that perfectly conveyed the romantic feel we wanted for the wedding. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. We could not have been more pleased. In addition, she was friendly and fun to work with. I highly recommend EV Floral.
    The Married on 10/05/2012
    Erica did the bouquet and bouts for our very private winery wedding on 10/05/12 and they were absolutely PERFECT!
    She was quick to respond to our emails and got exactly what I was looking for just by the couple of pictures we sent her. We were having a “fiesta” style reception the following weekend and wanted succulents represented as a nod to that since we were having the private ceremony. She didn’t even bat an eye at this request and her results were just beautiful and exactly what we were looking for.
    She was very responsive, on time, communication was easy and she delivered in every single way, just as she promised.
    We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for floral arrangements/wedding flowers (even if you are traveling in from out of the area as we were) as she was amazing to work with and very accommodating.
    -The Coopers
    Laurel Married on 01/22/2011
    Flowers by Erica ROCKS!!! From the first time I spoke to her to the day of the wedding Erica was so flexible with my requests and ideas. Flowers by Erica provided all my bridal party flowers bouquets and bout's and the flowers for the reception. I had another florist handle my ceremony flowers... why you ask? I have a family friend who's also a florist and I did not want to hurt her feelings... My ceremony flowers were great too, but the majority of the flowers were done by Erica and again they were FANTASTIC!! Erica will work with your flower choices, will let you know what's in/out of season and is seemed fair on pricing. Pictures will be posted soon
    Thanks FLOWERS BY ERICA!
    Lindsay Married on 05/18/2014
    Erica at EV floral is amazing! She did stunning work for my friends wedding that I just had to have her for mine and she nailed it. I cannot stress enough how beautiful my bouquet and arrangements were. I gave Erica a photo of what I was looking for and she just delivered. When she delivered the bouquets to me on my wedding day I could not be more happy. They were better than what I could have imagined and fit perfectly for the day. Erica was super professional and was able to have a few consultations via email and in person. She helped me think through what I needed and met me at the venue to plan it out. She checked in on me to ensure nothing has changed and maintained excitement for me through the entire process. The flowers and arrangements far surpassed that of the value. Erica is very reasonably priced and you can trust she will provide you well above what you paid. I'd highly recommend checking her out.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 05/20/2017
    Erica is a phenomenal florist. She has beautiful taste and is so talented at making your vision come to life. I only sent her a few photos and talked with her 2-3 times before the wedding and everything looked stunning. Erica had some delayed responses, but I know that's because she is so busy being the best florist in Napa! Erica really came through for me when my wedding planner really failed me on my wedding day. I had worked with Erica on a plan to keep the costs down and there were some DIY elements to our plan the day of. Everything was so chaotic that weekend, I completely forgot what we had discussed weeks before. My wedding planner claimed she had talked with Erica for 2 total hours, but she also did not know what the plan was, so she could ensure we completed everything by the day of. Long story short, Erica came to the rescue by setting everything up, even though she did not have to. She is a true gem and clearly has a passion for creating beautiful spaces and for customer service. Erica, thank you for everything you did for me. My day was crazy, beautiful, and everything was as I dreamed. A huge part of that success is thanks to your passion, your patience, and your talent. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Kerri Married on 09/17/2011
    We live in the Chicago area and were planning a destination wedding to a vineyard in Sonoma County, CA. Planning a wedding in general is a lot of work so I am sure you could imagine the extra work to plan one from afar. We relied a lot on referrals, the internet, lots of e-mails and photos and 1 pre-wedding visit to California to meet everyone we had chosen. Boy were we a bit nervous about that first visit. However, we have to say there is not one thing we would have changed about what we did and who we chose. Our entire wedding and everyone we worked with exceeded our expectations and our florist Erica Grube was outstanding! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Being in the "creative" industry myself and a graphic designer by education, I am more about uniqueness, contrast and deep rich colors vs. the traditional. However, we had no clue what type of flowers we wanted. So the only direction we gave Erica is that we envisioned a vibrant rich fall color pallet of oranges, purples, reds, etc. and a budget. Erica was great. She had lots of ideas, stayed within budget and never seemed to get irritated with the many questions or e-mails, etc. So when the wedding day came and we saw the design plan come to life, we were thrilled. They were more beautiful than imagined. Erica was a pleasure to work with and is an extremely talented floral designer! Make sure to check her out.
    Nancy Married on 10/01/2016
    Erica at EV Floral Design was fantastic. We met with her at her studio and she had great ideas. She has lots of props and accessories you can rent from her. She included pictures in her quote which helped to visualize what we were getting. The floral arrangements and bouquets were very full and looked fantastic. She had some unique touches. Her flowers were really fresh and her setup of the venue exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend her.