Eugene Photography and Video

Tarzana, CA View map

Eugene Photography is the answer to those photographic clients who desire unparalleled artistry, excellence, and personal service. Now driven by the creative passion of Eugene’s son, Larry, the studio utilizes technology to enhance, rather than replace the original vision of what a photography studio should do for its clients. As one of the first photography studios in the United States to incorporate in-house video production (in 1973), Eugene Photography continues to create outstanding images of all sorts that document the “Moments Of Your Life”

Jeffrey C. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Larry is the best hands down

Larry is 100% very professional about his work and cares so much about his clients to make them happy. He can also sew a button back on an jacket, shirt, etc... Craig who is his video photographer is also very professional. They both did wedding on October 2nd, and did an awesome job. They make you feel relaxed and have a great time taking pictures
  • Katherine
    Kristin A. Married on 01/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Larry from Eugene Photography and Video was fantastic! My husband and I decided after we purchased photography that videography was really important to me. We found Larry through my now-husband's best man. We were thrilled because I really like the classic style wedding videos rather than the highly-edited music video style shorts that are so popular today. We spoke with Larry and he was so kind and professional. More than that, he was very calm and provided such exceptional care, which is so important for a bride and groom on and leading up to their wedding day. My husband works in live production, so he and Larry were able to discuss how they wanted the camera angles set up, and he had a package that fit our needs! He really took care of us! On the day of the wedding, he brought an assistant and was very reassuring, and stayed with us to make sure that he had captured everything that we had wanted.

It rained during our ceremony, but we were determined to have it outside (we purchased umbrellas) and since the back camera was blocked by those umbrellas, Larry made the artistic decision to film our entire ceremony from his mobile camera and captured some beautiful angles. He also provided my husband with a .lav mic, which was an excellent choice because we did not expect the rain, and the venue had moved everything inside without consulting me, so I had to tell our Day-of-Coordinator to direct everyone to move everything back outside, and working with the standing mic provided by our DJ/MC (who we absolutely love and who was amazing) was a bit cumbersome. We made the decision to marry outside regardless of the risks, and I prepared myself for the possibility that we may not have clean audio or video - but everything worked out great! The .lav captured everything clearly and beautifully! Larry uses the highest quality video camera that is not on the market anymore because it has a back-up, so you will be covered! He truly treated us like royalty.
    Heather Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Larry was awesome! We loved how professional he was. My entire family really enjoyed his positive attitude and energy. He was quick and meticulous making sure he got every shot I wanted in a timely manor. We were super impressed with him in every way. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any event. Thank you Larry!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Eugene Photography and Video 1
Gift
All you need to do is call! We would love to set you up with an apponitment for a completely free engagement portrait sitting, including a 8X10 portrait aswell. It is all at absolutely no cost or obligation. It is our special way of letting you see and experience the difference in the quality of our photography and our dedication to our clients.

Flowers by Dan Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

One of the leading Photographer and Video companys that services the Southern California areas that is always a pieasure to work with.Professional staff..always on time and very service oriented and with a smile.Let them show you the best of the Best!!

Adel Music & Entertainment Adel Music & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Larry is the best, a great photographer and a wonderful person to work with at weddings!!!

18752 Welby Way Tarzana, CA, 91335
Location of (Eugene Photography and Video)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding