4738 Woodman Ave., Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Eugene Photography and Video

Eugene Photography is the answer to those photographic clients who desire unparalleled artistry, excellence, and personal service. Now driven by the creative passion of Eugene's son, Larry, the studio utilizes technology to enhance, rather than replace the original vision of what a photography studio should do for its clients. As one of the first photography studios in the United States to incorporate in-house video production (in 1973), Eugene Photography continues to create outstanding images of all sorts that document the "Moments Of Your Life"

kids
Bautsample46

7 Reviews for Eugene Photography and Video

• Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

Larry from Eugene Photography and Video was fantastic! My husband and I decided after we purchased photography that videography was really important to me. We found Larry through my now-husband's best man. We were thrilled because I really like the classic style wedding videos rather than the highly-edited music video style shorts that are so popular today. We spoke with Larry and he was so kind and professional. More than that, he was very calm and provided such exceptional care, which is so important for a bride and groom on and leading up to their wedding day. My husband works in live production, so he and Larry were able to discuss how they wanted the camera angles set up, and he had a package that fit our needs! He really took care of us! On the day of the wedding, he brought an assistant and was very reassuring, and stayed with us to make sure that he had captured everything that we had wanted.

It rained during our ceremony, but we were determined to have it outside (we purchased umbrellas) and since the back camera was blocked by those umbrellas, Larry made the artistic decision to film our entire ceremony from his mobile camera and captured some beautiful angles. He also provided my husband with a .lav mic, which was an excellent choice because we did not expect the rain, and the venue had moved everything inside without consulting me, so I had to tell our Day-of-Coordinator to direct everyone to move everything back outside, and working with the standing mic provided by our DJ/MC (who we absolutely love and who was amazing) was a bit cumbersome. We made the decision to marry outside regardless of the risks, and I prepared myself for the possibility that we may not have clean audio or video - but everything worked out great! The .lav captured everything clearly and beautifully! Larry uses the highest quality video camera that is not on the market anymore because it has a back-up, so you will be covered! He truly treated us like royalty.

Sent on 02/04/2016

sandra · Married on 07/20/2013

I got married at La Canada Country Club. Larry from Eugene Photography did a wonderful job on photographing my wedding. The pictures came out beautiful. He really knows the poses and shots to take. I was very pleased with Larry on my special day. I would highly recommend Larry!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Laura · Married on 08/25/2012

We got married two days ago at The Queen Mary, and of course i dont have the photos or video yet, but I am 100% sure that they will be amazing. Our experience with Larry was wonderful. He is absolutely professional. He knows exactly what to do and when to make sure you get all of those special moments captured in photographs. We couldnt have ask for a better service.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Award

Eugene Photography and Video FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eugene Photography and Video 1
    TRY US OUT FOR FREE
    All you need to do is call! We would love to set you up with an apponitment for a completely free engagement portrait sitting, including a 8X10 portrait aswell. It is all at absolutely no cost or obligation. It is our special way of letting you see and experience the difference in the quality of our photography and our dedication to our clients.

• Flowers by Dan
    Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

One of the leading Photographer and Video companys that services the Southern California areas that is always a pieasure to work with.Professional staff..always on time and very service oriented and with a smile.Let them show you the best of the Best!!

• Adel Music & Entertainment
    Adel Music & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Larry is the best, a great photographer and a wonderful person to work with at weddings!!!

• 4738 Woodman Ave. Sherman Oaks, 91423 See on map