Essence Events

Gainesville, FL View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Essence Events is a wedding planning company located in Gainesville, Florida. They have been in business since 1999; today, their passion for their work remains as strong as ever. They understand that planning your dream wedding is no small undertaking. There are no shortcuts to success, and they are prepared to go the extra mile to deliver the quality experience that your special day deserves. They will take care of the details so that you and your loved ones can focus on creating memories you’ll cherish forever.

Essence Events is looking forward to your big day. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They can assist with event design, provide vendor referrals, create timelines and to-do lists, and more. Whether you’re planning a grand event or something on a smaller scale, they have what it takes to turn your wedding dreams into reality.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Albany Married on 05/15/2010
    Essence of Style was a pleasure to work with. I really don't know what I would have done without the help of someone taking on the stress of planning such a busy and beautiful day, as my wedding. I felt so comfortable during the whole process of planning my wedding with her. She was available every time I called or responded to every call I had. I highly recommend Essence of Style to anyone who's planning any event. I had so many family/friends talk about, what a great job Essence of Style did.
    Danyel Married on 07/05/2008
    I thought I had most of my planning complete, but Essence of Style directed me into the path that tied all of the loss ends that I thought I had covered together. The planner was very understanding, creating and was always looking for a way to bring everything I wanted in my wedding together. My husband and I was very pleased with her work. My husband and I recieved many compilements about Essence of Style, from people that attended our wedding. Our guest were taken care of as well as us, thanks to ESSENCE OF STYLE!!!

Deals

Essence Events 1
Exclusive

3021 N. E, 13th Street Gainesville, FL, 32609
352-655-2726

Monday -Friday 9am-5pm Saturday by appointment only
Location of (Essence Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding