Minneapolis, MN 55488 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Essen Events

We're here to take care of your wedding planning, event design, and floral needs. Consider yourselves at the number one spot on our myspace top 8. We'd love to hear more about your big day, and how we can make it truly reflect you as a couple.

155a7068 51 998913
155a7068 51 998913

7 Reviews for Essen Events

Tamara Meyer · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Memories Created Here

The vision we had for our daughters wedding was perfectly carried out by Hailey. We enjoyed collaborating on ideas whether it was via text, phone, email, or actual meetings. Hailey is highly detailed in all areas from creating the most beautiful flowers to launching the wedding party down the aisle. Hailey takes charge of all the details so you can simply enjoy every moment of this cherished life event. Thank you Hailey for creating such a beautiful space and caring for the hundreds of details so we could relax and enjoy our family and friends.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Essen Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Tammy! LOVED working with you and Emma to make her day the best ever. Sending big hugs!

Emma · Married on 02/16/2019

The Amazing Hailey

When I began planning my wedding, I didn't have a clear idea on exactly how I wanted the day to look. Hiring Hailey was one of the best decisions we made. Hailey was amazing, and helped put my ideas on paper and truly made the day beautiful. You quickly realize as you're planning, there are many things you must plan or coordinate which you have never given thought to, and Hailey had such great suggestions and lots of past experience to give us the guidance we needed. Not only is she incredibly organized but she takes charge and delivers. She kept everything moving swiftly and flawlessly on the day of the wedding! I would hire Hailey again in a heartbeat. We were married on 2/16/2019 at Aria!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Essen Events's reply:

Planning with you was such a blast! I'd do it all over again, too!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Hailey was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions we made.

She did everything you hope a planner will do (and way more): she handled the details, coordinated vendors, managed the rehearsal, set up decor, calmed us down when we were stressing, etc. But what made her so fantastic is that she managed to do this with such ease, patience, and style. She was calm, organized, friendly, and creative. She took our ideas and made them better. She made our wedding feel uniquely us - something I didn't know was possible.

My fiance and I were not planning to hire any sort of wedding planner but, somewhat late in the process, decided to hire Hailey. We were skeptical and thought we could do it all on our own - we were wrong. Hailey made it possible for us to let go and truly enjoy our day without stress. I cannot recommend her enough. I simply could not have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/09/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Type & Timber
    Type & Timber Wedding Photographers

Hailey is a gem to work with! Her talent in styling and bringing together a wedding/event is amazing and I highly enjoy not only working with her but how kind she is!!

• Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55488 See on map