Essen Events Reviews

7 | Minneapolis, MN

7 Reviews for Essen Events

Tamara Meyer · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Memories Created Here

The vision we had for our daughters wedding was perfectly carried out by Hailey. We enjoyed collaborating on ideas whether it was via text, phone, email, or actual meetings. Hailey is highly detailed in all areas from creating the most beautiful flowers to launching the wedding party down the aisle. Hailey takes charge of all the details so you can simply enjoy every moment of this cherished life event. Thank you Hailey for creating such a beautiful space and caring for the hundreds of details so we could relax and enjoy our family and friends.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Essen Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Tammy! LOVED working with you and Emma to make her day the best ever. Sending big hugs!

Emma · Married on 02/16/2019

The Amazing Hailey

When I began planning my wedding, I didn't have a clear idea on exactly how I wanted the day to look. Hiring Hailey was one of the best decisions we made. Hailey was amazing, and helped put my ideas on paper and truly made the day beautiful. You quickly realize as you're planning, there are many things you must plan or coordinate which you have never given thought to, and Hailey had such great suggestions and lots of past experience to give us the guidance we needed. Not only is she incredibly organized but she takes charge and delivers. She kept everything moving swiftly and flawlessly on the day of the wedding! I would hire Hailey again in a heartbeat. We were married on 2/16/2019 at Aria!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Essen Events's reply:

Planning with you was such a blast! I'd do it all over again, too!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Hailey was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions we made.

She did everything you hope a planner will do (and way more): she handled the details, coordinated vendors, managed the rehearsal, set up decor, calmed us down when we were stressing, etc. But what made her so fantastic is that she managed to do this with such ease, patience, and style. She was calm, organized, friendly, and creative. She took our ideas and made them better. She made our wedding feel uniquely us - something I didn't know was possible.

My fiance and I were not planning to hire any sort of wedding planner but, somewhat late in the process, decided to hire Hailey. We were skeptical and thought we could do it all on our own - we were wrong. Hailey made it possible for us to let go and truly enjoy our day without stress. I cannot recommend her enough. I simply could not have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Bree · Married on 09/08/2018

Hailey is absolutely wonderful to work with- we could not have been happier with all aspects of service!! The floral was beautiful and the centerpieces were as well. She is great at communication! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Colette · Married on 06/23/2018

Essen Events ROCKS! Hailey makes things so easy, fun, and smooth. I knew going into my wedding day that I could relax and enjoy the day because I trusted her and her staff so well. They got everything done that needed to be, and did above and beyond what I had wished for. What a great feeling that was! If you're looking for someone who knows their stuff and carries out the wedding coordinator role amazingly, you're in the right place!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Essen is easily the best choice for your wedding. Hailey walked with us through the entire planning process: suggesting vendors, offering her opinions and making our Pinterest boards a reality. She held our wedding day vision in high regard and used her incredible eye for design to transform that vision into a real space. She has extensive experience within the industry and knows how to run big weddings, small weddings and weddings with nontraditional schedules.

Without Hailey, I would have been running around on our wedding day, making sure everything was in place. Instead, she solved every problem before I realized it could be an issue, letting me enjoy the day without a worry. We had a nontraditional schedule for our wedding day with two receptions right after one another and Hailey had absolutely no problem making that work. She connected with each of our vendors and made sure they were all on the same page so the day went seamlessly.

Hailey did an amazing job on our florals too! Our bouquets were absolutely breathtaking and the greenery installation and other florals at our reception really tied the whole look together. At our planning meetings, she took meticulous notes so she could understand what we wanted and the end result was more beautiful than I could have imagined.

In short, Hailey listens to what you want and makes it happen.

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Paige

Paige Behrend · Married on 10/06/2018

Still day-dreaming of flowers

Hailey brought my flower dreams to life and helped create the rustic look I was aiming for with beautiful, unique flowers. Our ceremony arch was picture-perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2018