122 Elliott Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119 Map · Phone number

About Espresso Elegance

When you choose Espresso Elegance, you are selecting a high-class espresso catering company that strives to enhance your special day by bringing a signature taste of the Pacific Northwest right to your wedding. Your guests will enjoy unlimited espresso drinks served to them by professional and friendly baristas. You are encouraged to customize the service to match your taste preferences, including selecting your favorite brand of coffee to be served.

Small to Large Weddings
From intimate receptions of 5 guests to extravagant weddings with hundreds of guests, Espresso Elegance handles every detail. We are equipped to serve events of all sizes with over 18 state-of-the-art espresso carts. With every event, Espresso Elegance is committed to exceeding your expectations.

Cost and Terms
We have many levels of service that are based on the length of service and number of guests at the event. Pricing starts at $225 with a minimum of one-hour service time. For power we require a standard outlet, 110 power. We are fully licensed and insured with the state of Washington and Oregon. Please book at least one week in advance and two weeks for November and December.

"Espresso Elegance...the 'Ultimate' espresso experience" ­—The Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers

"Espresso Elegance was a great addition to our wedding! Guests loved having unlimited espressos and they were great about accommodating our request for a special drink." —Bride Michelle

"From the numerous phone calls back and forth, to the on-site vendor meetings, the set-up and tear-down, etc. you and your staff were extremely professional and helped make the event a HUGE success." —Merry Beth Turpin, Aisle of View

Quick Facts
• Fully licensed and insured to serve events of all sizes in Washington and Oregon.
• Espresso Bars, Fruit Smoothie Bars, Italian Soda Bars and gourmet pastries are
available to serve your guests.
• Eco-Friendly, Certified Kosher & Gluten Free packages available.
• Customizable service to fit your wedding theme and taste preferences from the
brand of coffee to specialty menus.

• How We Roll Seattle
Bravern2

6 Reviews for Espresso Elegance

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 07/29/2017

Matt, at Espresso Elegance helped us set up the contract. He was simply amazing, and helped us set up a unique schedule for our wedding day. He was super willing and flexible, ensuring that I had everything I needed within my budget.

Terry was our barista, and he did an amazing job. Everyone was happy to have hand crafted drinks at the wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2017

We had Espresso Elegance cater our wedding on 9/8/16. Even before the wedding they went above and beyond to find a place where we could try the chai that they use (we live in PDX while they are based in SEA, and I am a chai fiend). They were at the venue plenty early and Billy, our barista, was incredibly kind and provided great service. If we every have a big party again we will definitely be giving them a call!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Allison · Married on 09/14/2013

The one thing everyone mentioned after our wedding was how much they loved the espresso bar! I ordered their 2-hour service for the afternoon because we were having a dry wedding and I wanted something special for the guests. I thought it would be a young college-age barista but totally surprised when the owner Terry came out for the event! He was entertaining, thoughtful, and took time to make latte art on every coffee drink! We had custom stickers on the cups with our names and wedding date. Everyone loved carrying their little drinks around the reception. Thank you Terry!! I highly recommend this for a wedding event!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Espresso Elegance FAQ

• What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Lunch
    Plated
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Organic
    Vegan

• Pink Blossom Events
    Pink Blossom Events Wedding Planners

That one time when 48hrs before your clients wedding you learn that their venue has been closed (temporarily) and you are about to start their Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner. While it is every planners nightmare I am so blessed in this community as within two hours I had a venue lined up and after spending the entire next day (aka day before the wedding) mapping out plan B with the new venue and 15+ vendors their wedding turned out to be by far one of the best weddings to date! From tableside tea service to amazing floral and yes, even Carson the Butler, the Downtown Abbey inspired wedding was one magical event! I cannot thank Espresso Elegance enough for being a part of the team who made their wedding day come together. I will forever be grateful to their continued top notch service to all of my clients!

• Simply by Tamara Nicole
    Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

Espresso Elegance makes the best coffee! We used them for a wedding and the guests couldn't get enough, even the vendors were talking about how amazing it was! Not only is their coffee and beverages amazing, but the service is top-notch! I highly recommend couples treating their guests to an amazing treat, I mean who doesn't love a great latte here in Seattle?! Can't wait to use them again for another wedding soon! ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

• A Grand Affaire Catering
    A Grand Affaire Catering Wedding Caterers

As a professional caterer, I have worked with Espresso Elegance on many occasions. Every single time I have been impressed with their professionalism, friendliness and quality. And they make the best Chai Latte I have ever had! I whole heartedly recommend Espresso Elegance to my customers and anyone I can. Even if you weren't thinking about an espresso cart to begin with, you will be so happy that you added this special touch to your event. It really goes a long way!

• 122 Elliott Avenue West Seattle, 98119 See on map