Dearborn, Dearborn, MI 48124 Map · Phone number

About Erin Hannum Photography

Erin Hannum Photography is a photography service based out of Dearborn, Michigan. Erin Hannum has had a passion for photography since high school, and she hasn't looked back since. She loves capturing people in moments of raw emotion and genuine joy. She takes documenting weddings seriously and is devoted to creating photos that couples can cherish for years to come. Erin tackles every event with an approach that is both laidback and professional so that you can enjoy your wedding with as little stress as possible.

Erin Hannum Photography specializes in natural and photojournalistic styles of photography. Couples who book her have options to order albums and prints as well. Some of the photography services Erin offers include:

• Destination/travel

Erin Hannum Photography 7
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/02/2019

Erin hannum is fantastic

Erin is not only an amazing photographer but made our day even more special! She is funny, prompt, flexible and captured our day perfectly! We had so much fun during the bride and groom portraits & our family loved her!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Erin Hannum Photography 14
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection!!!

I had the privilege of having Erin photograph mine and my husband's reception this past fall. Being a wedding photographer myself, it was no easy task to pick a photographer for our party (there are SO many options out there!!!!!) but I was not let down by my choice to go with Erin. Her moody style and photo journalistic approach is what drew me in and I was so happy that she was available to photograph our day. She captured all the best moments between us and our family and friends - along with some great Detroit portraits that I've already printed out and hung in my home. I am so lucky to have these photographs to look back on as the years go by and I HIGHLY recommend Erin to anyone looking for a down to earth, talented photographer to capture your day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2017

Our pictures are so dang DREAMY. From our first meeting with Erin, we knew we were going to work with her. She can't help but be genuine and it is so refreshing! Erin didn't flinch when we told her we wanted to hang out around a bonfire in our backyard with our dog for our engagement pictures (even with getting lots of sloppy puppy kisses!). On our wedding day, we just wanted to celebrate with our friends and family in between our ceremony and reception. Erin was able to efficiently get our formal shots done (for our moms!) so we could go celebrate. Then throughout the day she got meaningful, emotion filled shots without over-posing or being obtrusive. Erin even gave us a ride to our reception so we could let our bridal party head to cocktail hour in our party bus early. She balances professionalism with being FUN so effortlessly. Spend your day enjoying the moment with your friends/family and let Erin capture the magic!!

Erin, in the words of Leslie Knope, "You are a poetic and noble land-mermaid." I'm so glad we found you!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Award

Erin Hannum Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints