Erika O'Brien Events

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

$2,200 Package Price

Erika O'Brien Events is a wedding and event planning company located in Tampa, Florida. Owner and planner Erika has been working in this industry professionally for several years, with a passion for planning tracing back as long as she can remember. Detail-oriented in design and execution, she helps couples celebrate a day that showcases their love beautifully. Whatever their desired style, to-be-weds can choose a package to suit their needs, enabling them to be as involved in the process as they wish.

Full planning is available and suited to those who want to sit back, relax, and have the details taken care of. Couples who want to play a larger part in planning can opt for partial planning services, in which they will be assisted and guided by Erika. Finally, month-of coordination is ideal for nearylweds who want to lead their own planning journey. With this option, Erika will step in during the final sprint to ensure all plans and details are aligned. Then, the happy couple will see their hard work pay off in an unforgettable celebration. Services in these packages can include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Justin C. Married on 03/19/2022

Best Wedding Planner!!!

If you’re looking for exceptional help for your wedding from the kindest, most caring person, Erika is the wedding planner for you. Planning a wedding seemed like it was going to be extremely stressful, but Erika’s wedding planning expertise made it an enjoyable experience. She kept us on track throughout the planning process and smoothed out the nitty gritty details so we could focus on the fun stuff. The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect, and everything flowed smoothly thanks to her keeping everything in order. We had our wedding at a park and even the head landscaper commented that this was one of the most organized and beautiful weddings he had seen. Erika did everything we asked of her and more. We never imagined our wedding could have gone so perfectly and it was all thanks to her.
  • Monique
    Monique Married on 02/26/2022

The Best of the Best!

On a very shortened timeline, I had two months to plan my wedding which was a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony followed by a dinner with about 70 guests.

As someone who is normally very hands on I realized that I’m going to need some help and guidance to pull this off with my sanity intact and I am so grateful to have had Erika with me throughout the process. It was the BEST wedding decision we made.

Erika is a delight to work with and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made me feel very calm (important!), was always quick to respond and ready to jump in to help at any time. Leading up to the wedding, my florals didn’t deliver in time and she went with me to the store to grab various flowers to arrange in the bud vases the night before the event! A total life saver.

The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and we could not have been more stress free on that day. She took the reigns on the design and setup of the dinner reception and made everything absolutely perfect. Erika’s commitment to excellence is unparalleled and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding planner. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Team

Erika O'Brien
Erika O'Brien
Owner

Hi there! My name is Erika O'Brien and I am the owner of Erika O'Brien Events. I am a Certified Wedding and Events Planner. I have had a passion for weddings and planning for as long as I can remember. I have been working in the events industry for over 5 years.

Tampa, Florida Tampa, FL, 33624
Location of (Erika O'Brien Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding