Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Erika Delgado Photography

Erika Delgado is an award winning Destination Wedding & Lifestyle photographer who's work is inspired by true love, real people, and their stories. Her photographs are filled with romance, happiness and simplicity. She works in digital and film mediums and loves natural light.

"I'd love the opportunity to meet you and capture your unique story. Most of all, to give you the greatest gift I can ever give as a photographer; an experience that you will never forget and memories that will last you a lifetime."

Follow Erika Delgado Photography on

edp008

54 Reviews for Erika Delgado Photography

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing woman & photographer⠴worth every penny!

Brides, if you're like me and you're worried about investing in photography because of your budget, please trust me and book Erika ASAP. I booked Erika for our engagement shoot and wedding, and she is/was worth every penny AND MORE. It's rare to find a photographer who will make you feel comfortable and beautiful; capture your day flawlessly; and effortlessly wrangle dozens of bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family members for group pics. Erika's level of organization and professionalism was top-notch, but it never made the day feel too rigid—in fact, it was quite the opposite; adding Erika to my team of vendors helped make the day downright romantic and dreamy. There aren't enough words to describe how truly grateful I was to have Erika and her team with us on our wedding day—my husband and I will treasure the art (yes, ART) they captured on our wedding day for years to come.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Allie · Married on 02/10/2018

I never write reviews but for Erika, I must! Erika has such a special talent in capturing memories and moments in the most beautiful photographs. Both her portraits and her candids are something out of a fairy tale-- I can't believe that this is my wedding that she captured- it truly looks like a magazine or something from pinterest.

In every way, working with Erika has been fantastic.
    Pre- wedding: prior the the wedding day was as easy as could be. She listened to the key details that we wanted to capture and executed perfectly. We asked for some specific photos very early on in the process and on the wedding day, Erika did not forget to capture and include these details for us. Erika provided lots of recommendations and feedback for us based on her previous experiences and I am so glad that we trusted her knowledge here!

Day of: Erika was calm, collected and concise. Our day of coordinator, unfortunately, fell a bit short of her duties and was absent most of the day, not keeping track of time or schedule for us during hair/makeup or during family photos-- Erika did not miss a beat and was able to squeeze in photos of me getting ready, even though we were very behind and kept us running smoothly through 2 hours of portraits and an epic amount of family photos at our venue, while also keeping track of time for us to ensure we stayed on schedule during all of the photos. Erika and Alex wore a bit of a "coordinator" hat during the portrait photo sessions and we are so grateful to them for that! Both the posed portrait photos as well as the candid shots are truly amazing!

Every aspect of the service that Erika and her brother Alex offer is worth every single penny-- pre-wedding, day of and post wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Alexis Starzyk Rothenberg · Married on 02/03/2018

Incredibly Talented Photographer

It has been a pleasure working with Erika. Not only does she have an incredible eye and talent for taking beautiful photos, she is also kind, patient, and wonderful to work with. She was organized and professional, delivering the photos in a timely manner. When I received the USB with the photos, they were neatly and artistically wrapped. Something so small, but so meaningful. It felt like she was just as excited as I was to view the photos! I really couldn't be any happier with the end result and my beautiful photo book that I will have for years to come!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Erika Delgado Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Jillian Tree Photography
    Jillian Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, beautiful photos taken by a very sweet lady! <3

• Florida Wedding Officiant Services
    Florida Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

Erika Delgado Photography was a pleasure to work with! She took creative and unique pictures. The couple was very pleased with her work. She was very professional and even sent me some great photos to use!!! I would recommend her to any couple!

• Imprint Cinema
    Imprint Cinema Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love Erika! She not only creates some seriously stunning images, but is so incredible to work with! She is so fun, professional, and truly captures the heart and emotion of each wedding she is a part of.

• Fort Lauderdale, 33324 See on map