21143 Hawthorne Blvd 346, Torrance, CA 90503 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Erik R. Soto Photography

Erik R. Soto Photography

I am a Los Angeles (Torrance/Whittier) and San Diego California photographer. I specialize in wedding, event, portrait, headshot and commercial photography. I have a deep passion for photography.

My love of photography started at early on in my life. With my love of magazines, books and other imagery that captured my eye and my soul.

After a devastating car accident in 2004, my life took a new road. I faced two back surgeries as a result. Soon I realized I wanted to find something that would still keep me alive. So I enrolled in a local photography course. I didn’t know what would happen to me after my surgeries but what I did know was at least I could always take photos. Within days into the course I knew this was something that inspired me. I realized this was my calling. I spent countless hours pouring over books, magazines, any thing photography related. I took thousands of photos and hundreds of rolls of film. I ate, slept and lived to take photos. I knew then this was what I was supposed to be doing.

Today, Erik R. Soto Photography is well known throughout Torrance, California and surrounding areas of Ca. I serve Los Angeles, Orange, Inland Empire and San Diego counties. When you book me as your photographer, you can rest assured in knowing that I will "personally" be the only one taking your portraits. My goal is to provide you with the best and most personal service possible, making you feel like you are my only customer. I will try to make your portrait experience relaxing and enjoyable, so that you will have fun. To me, every photography experience is new and unique in its own way, keeping me excited about what I am doing!

Thank you for your interest in Erik R. Soto Photography.

Life is about experiences...Capture the moment!!

Erik Soto

0074 preceremony edited
0097 Reception

15 Reviews for Erik R. Soto Photography

M · Married on 06/04/2011

Erik and his company are fantastic service providers. Their photos are truly amazing!! They have gone far out of the responsibilities for a photography company and really saved the day and much more for us. They are amazing at turn around for all our stuff. We got sooo many photographs its unbelievable. After I met with them to make our photo choices they were able to turn out our stuff really fast and with great quality. We just needed to make a follow up appointment to pick up our stuff. It was easy. They are sooo nice they and go out of their way to help you out from the day you first meet with them. They really make sure you have a wonderful experience. I totally disagree with JP & TJ and Love Bug. Erik treated us so well. He is really a good example of the Golden Rule. Everything turned out fantastic and really quick too. Its such an easy process and the photos are amazing. Thank you Erik for giving us such wonderful memories!!

Janelle · Married on 01/03/2009

Fabulous photos. I am so happy for the work Erik R. Soto Photography did. Thank you so much for all your hard work. The day was horrible but you managed to pull through! My husband was sick with the flu but you never showed it. Great job. The book was cute and the prints are so perfect my family loved them!

I have recommended them to all of my friends and family. best part of the whole thing was how nice and caring they were through this experience.

Ashton · Married on 11/08/2008

Erik did my wedding. He is really good at reportage and posing shots - can't really ask for more! Prices are very good in comparison to most established companies out there. Have been to a few commercial events and have seen the same photographer photographing them. He seems to get around a lot and knows a lot of people. Have also seen stuff in press taken by them. Would recommend for weddings. Great work, fair price and easy to get along with.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erik R. Soto Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,598.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Erik R. Soto Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session
    Book your 2010 wedding with Erik R. Soto Photography and recieve a free engagement session.
  • Erik R. Soto Photography 2
    $850 Lover's Wedding Special
    This packages includes 4 hours of coverage Photo Album containing 100 4x6 color proof prints Four Sheets of prints Each sheet contains: 1 - 8x12 2 - 5x7s 5 - Wallets Standard Resolution CD Pasword protected proofing website This special is valid thru 12/31/09 Please call ASAP to reserve your 2009/2010 date!

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• The Flower Lab
    The Flower Lab Wedding Florists

Very professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Erik R. Soto photography for beautiful photographs at affordable prices.

• 21143 Hawthorne Blvd 346 Torrance, CA 90503 See on map
    3105088100 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only