Pasadena, CA 91103 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ericka G. Photography, LLC

I'm Ericka and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Pasadena, California. I mainly serve the Los Angeles and Orange County regions but I love shooting all over Southern California (wedding photography in Palm Springs/Desert, San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and U.S. and International destinations).

When I began photographing weddings in 2011 I never imagined the adventure this dream would take me on. From the amazing clients and vendors I get to work with, to the places I get to see and experience, I am regularly excited by the little things that make this life so beautiful.

I love fresh, clean, colorful photographs that are fun yet timeless and my style aims to brings together the simple things with the big. The way a groom looks at his bride, the emotion of a father giving away his daughter, the laughter shared by all those in attendance for such a important occasion. While we may store those memories in the back of our mind, having a tangible reminder to share with future generations of our family are what makes this job so special to me.

When I'm not shooting you can find me in the kitchen trying out new recipes, binge watching Netflix with my husband, or playing in the backyard with my daughters. I also love traveling, reading books, brunching with girlfriends, planning parties, and cheering on the Dodgers.

Feel free to contact us anytime at:

ericka@erickagphotography.com

Ericka G. Photography, LLC 5
Ericka G. Photography, LLC 6
Ericka G. Photography, LLC 7

Leah · Married on 08/28/2018

Travelling to LA from the UK, me and my husband were quite apprehensive that we wouldn’t be able to find someone to photograph our big day.
    From the day I made contact with Ericka I couldn’t be happier, she was extremely helpful and very responsive with any questions we needed answering.
    And then our big day came.... and Ericka was everything we hoped for! She knew exactly how to make you feel at ease and what to say to make you laugh whilst capturing the most incredible photos. We couldn’t be any happier with the way our photos have turned out and now we will always have something to treasure from the best day of our lives! You will not be disappointed if you chose Ericka for your special moment.
    Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Ericka G. Photography, LLC 8
    Ericka G. Photography, LLC 9
    Ericka G. Photography, LLC 10

Brittany Sustayta · Married on 07/07/2018

Ericka is amazing!

She did our wedding this past July and we are so happy we chose her to capture our day. Both my husband and I loved working with her! She made us feel so comfortable and we honestly had so much fun working with her. Our wedding day was beyond hot, 114 degrees, and you would never tell by the way she captured our day. She is professional and organized. Can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm still in disbelief of how beautiful our wedding photos came out. My now husband and I were referred to Ericka by his brother and sister in law who also hired her for their wedding a couple years ago. Putting our deposit down was the first thing we did when we started to plan our wedding. While the rest of our event was on a diy budget Ericka was the one thing we splurged on and it was so worth it!! Her photos and use of natural light are amazing and her editing is so tasteful. They look beautiful without looking overdone. BONUS, we were married in a catholic church therefore there are many rules in which photographers must abide. Ericka was already familiar with the rules and followed them seamlessly. While looking at photos with friends and family everyone commented on how they didn't even notice she was taking photos during the ceremony. On top of that she's so easy to communicate it, always prompt in responding and patient with answering questions or helping work out a timeline for your day. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Ericka G. Photography, LLC 16
    Ericka G. Photography, LLC 17

Ericka G. Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Falon B Weddings
    Falon B Weddings Wedding Planners

Ericka has been one of the best photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. She not only takes the most gorgeous photos imaginable, but she is so easy to work with! She and her husband were a dream--laid back and calm, but still efficient and on the ball. I have worked with many photographers and Ericka is always the one I recommend to my brides first!

• Pasadena, 91103 See on map