Los Angeles, CA 90068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Jana Williams Photography

I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in Boudoir and weddings. Ive been featured on Style me pretty, pretty little weddings, fab you bliss, and countless other blogs. I love color, natural light, and love. I am drawn toward very open clients that like to let go and have fun! I love outside weddings and the more details the better. Your wedding day is so special and magical the images from that day should be fine art and as unique as you are... xxooxxo

Follow Jana Williams Photography on

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Jana Williams Photography

• Chanelle

Chanelle · Married on 06/20/2015

We hired Jana to shoot our wedding and engagement photos for our wedding in June 2015 based on her amazing wedding wire reviews and after stalking her blog. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She, and her assistant Vivian, were on time, easy to get ahold of, gave great directions (we aren't models!), and took the MOST BEAUTIFUL photos we've ever seen! There was an incredibly quick turnaround and we got over 900 beautifully edited images of every detail and memory of our big day. Her experience, as well as her extremely warm and outgoing personality, made us and our family/bridal party feel so comfortable, which resulted in genuine and natural photographs. I recommend her to every single person I know with a wedding/engagement in the future!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Anna · Married on 10/13/2012

Jana was more like a friend than a wedding vendor :) She made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun shooting with her on our wedding day! Our engagement photos were so beautiful and even though I have not seen all of our wedding photos yet...the ones I HAVE seen, are breathtaking. THANK YOU JANA!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Lynda · Married on 12/04/2011

Jana did a great job and we are happy that she was able to take pictures. She was most professional and pleasant to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2011