Sunland, CA 91040 Map · Phone number

About Lizzi Photography

Hi! My name is Lizzi Beduya. I am a lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer from Southern California. My approach to photography is to create natural and organic pictures with loads of color. I believe a picture should reflect the unique style and personality of an individual and their relationships.

I am a lover of the creative with an appreciation for all things crafty and colorful. It's no surprise I document my life through scrapbooks - I mean, pictures paper = my kind of Friday night! I look forward to experiencing new things, meeting new people, and exploring foreign lands - especially through food.

I am a lucky girl. I have two fashionista sisters who remind me life should be LIVED, to dream BIGGER, and to look GREAT in the process. My parents keep me grounded and focused. I have a boyfriend who supports everything I do and that, I know, is hard to find.

• John K. Photography
  • Reagan Aleea Photo
  • AriVPhoto
1c8f508559690ba7 1354776061198 DSC7590
1c8f508559690ba7 1354776061198 DSC7590

3 Reviews for Lizzi Photography

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

I can not say enough good things about Lizzi Photography. She perfectly captured our fun day, patiently helped me wrangle dozens of family members, and made everyone at the wedding feel special. She delivered spectacular photos, worked within our budget and during the wedding was equal parts zen and total task master (I could use lessons from her!). I could not ask for anything more and I am so thrilled that we were able to have her and her awesome assistant Anna with us on our big day. I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2012

We love Lizzi! She is absolutely great! She is a very professional, hard-working and dedicated photographer. Not to mention, she's got some serious talent! She photographed both our engagement session and our wedding-we couldn't be happier with her work. We would recommend her to anyone! Lizzi, you rock! Thank you for capturing two very special and important dates in our lives.

Sent on 11/17/2012

In additional to Lizzi capturing our special day, we also had an engagement photo shoot with her. The engagement photo shoot was great. She listened to what we wanted and was able to incorporate our dog in many of the shots. Lizzi even brought treats for our dog! We were able to get the background we wanted, which were downtown skyline, graffiti art, and clean modern lines.
    For the wedding day Lizzi and her assistant Mika worked as a team. I have to say they were a dynamic pair! The day of the wedding I asked for 2 shots that were not planned ahead of time, and were only able to get one of those in. SO brides - plan accordingly. ALSO BRIDES - if there is a pose you do not like and your photographer is telling you to do it - SPEAK UP! I didn't really like the pose of my husband and I putting our heads together - but I went with it thinking this might look better in the photo. It really didn't and I didn't care too much for the pictures where our heads are touching. There were a lot of detail pictures, more than I care to have. Overall, we loved most of the pictures. And there are quite a few STUNNING shots!! We were blessed to have Lizzi & Mika as our photographers to capture our special day.

As a side note, Lizzi does a really great job with her marketing materials. Our wedding pictures came on a USB in the shape of a gold key. Key was in a pouch with our wedding date stamped on there. Pouch was in this box that also had our wedding date stamped on it! She does a great job at making you feel special. I even got a Christmas gift from her!! Who does that??? Lizzi does!
    ~Michelle M.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Lizzi Photography's reply:

Thanks, Michelle, for the lovely review! =) I'm so honored to have captured such a big day in your lives! Best wishes!

Lizzi Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Lizzi brings a wonderfully refreshing look to her photography, with her exceptional use of light and perspective to create beautiful images of your special day. She is always brings her warm and friendly personality to all of her weddings and strives to create images that uniquely fit your personality. I highly recommend Lizzi and her team to document your special day.

• Sunland, 91040 See on map
    Location of (Lizzi Photography)