Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Erich Chen Photography

Me.
I'm a guy who loves photography, eating, mountain biking, and good stories. I'm based out of Los Angeles but I love traveling the world. I am inspired by life itself, different people, different cultures, and dance of all types. I love to dance! If there is good music some part of my body will start to shake and move. I love love and I love photographing people in love. I believe that there is beauty all around us, but most people will overlook it. It's my job to find that beauty and bring it out.

My Style.
Creative. Modern. Fresh. Fun. Photojournalistic. Curious. Edgy. Sweet. Spontaneous. And personal.

You.
You're looking for something different than what's out there. Traditional and cliche photography isn't what you want. You're looking for photography that reflects your personality, and photography that makes you say "Yup! That's me."

Follow Erich Chen Photography on

Erich Chen Photography 6
Erich Chen Photography 7

Jasmine · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun Photographer

Highly recommend Erich for your wedding! We had our wedding in June 2019 and did our engagement session in the snow at Lake Arrowhead earlier in the year. It was freezing but Erich made it entertaining and was so accommodating. Erich did such a good job with both, he captured our quirky personalities through his pictures. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and the candid shots were awesome. Be prepared to laugh throughout your entire photo session! The editing was great too, we are pleased with how everything came out. Thanks again Erich!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further, hire Erich!!!!!

Erich was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we absolutely loved him!!!!! Erich and his team photographed our two wedding celebrations, one in LA and one in SD. He made us feel so comfortable during the session and captured some of the best candid shots. He is very genuine and kind and easy to work with. My relatives loved that fact of how professional Erich was, and how efficient he was when it came to family photos. His communication response time is quick. We LOVE how our photos turned out, and we were impressed by the nice little package of the USB and printed copies of the photos! Thank you SO much Erich and team!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Erich Chen Photography 8
    Erich Chen Photography 9
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Let me start off by saying I am quite particular about photography style and editing. We were on a mission to find the perfect photographer that had that romantic, natural and candid style we liked and someone we could feel comfortable around.. After speaking with numerous photographers, we finally found Erich!

At our initial meeting, I felt that he was really down to earth and personable. Erich also has a great sense of humor too which is a plus! He really wanted to get to know the both of us as a couple and individuals.

He did a great job capturing us during our engagement shoot and wedding. His experience as a photographer really shows with his ability to direct and guide us for the perfect shot. Because let's be real here, we're not the most photogenic people.

During our engagement shoot and wedding day, Erich went above and beyond to get us the best possible shots because the weather gods were not on our side. Nevertheless, our engagement and wedding photos both came out amazing! We've received so many compliments about our photos and how everyone really liked him as a person as well!

He is truly an amazing photographer. Thank you so much for everything Erich!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Erich Chen Photography 18

Erich Chen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erich Chen Photography 1
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you'll receive a free engagement session
    My engagement sessions are a lot of fun and highly recommended because it's a way for me to get to know you better, and vice versa.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Nathan Nowack Photography
    Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Photographs that you'll treasure forever. Erich takes great photos and loves what he does, can you ask for anything more?

• Pasadena, 91106 See on map