Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Erich Chen Photography

Me.
I'm a guy who loves photography, eating, mountain biking, and good stories. I'm based out of Los Angeles but I love traveling the world. I am inspired by life itself, different people, different cultures, and dance of all types. I love to dance! If there is good music some part of my body will start to shake and move. I love love and I love photographing people in love. I believe that there is beauty all around us, but most people will overlook it. It's my job to find that beauty and bring it out.

My Style.
Creative. Modern. Fresh. Fun. Photojournalistic. Curious. Edgy. Sweet. Spontaneous. And personal.

You.
You're looking for something different than what's out there. Traditional and cliche photography isn't what you want. You're looking for photography that reflects your personality, and photography that makes you say "Yup! That's me."

Follow Erich Chen Photography on

jin ricky wedding 266
img5720

50 Reviews for Erich Chen Photography

mark · Married on 07/29/2018

Erich Chen is an amazing photographer. We had him do our engagement and as well as our wedding photos. He was easy going and he made us feel comfortable with each and every shoot. He knows how to bring out our natural laughter and smile which looks amazing on pictures. During our wedding, we were so occupied with everything that was going on around us and we were thankful that Erich was there to capture the moments. The pictures came out very astounding. I would definitely recommend Erich to my friends and family.

Erich Chen Photography 1

Liz · Married on 06/30/2018

What an honor it was for Erich to be our photographer! He made our engagement and wedding sessions fun and brought out a very natural look! (This is saying a lot! I don't take many pictures, so I haven't quite figured out my "good side" when it comes to taking pictures). We were so comfortable with him and went wherever he told us to go - to the point of standing at the edge of a cliff. Even though it was scary, Erich's eye caught the best view and his pictures came out beautifully!

For our wedding, he said that we'll be taking pictures in the parking lot. A PARKING LOT. Needless to say, we trusted him, and somehow... you would never be able to guess that's where we took some of our wedding day pictures.

He's an amazing guy and photographer!!! You are lucky to have him next to you when you need pictures taken!

• F

Francis · Married on 06/09/2018

My wife and I chose to work with Erich for our wedding photography because he really impressed us during our first meeting with his professionalism and creativity. He's extremely personable, and put us immediately at ease. We knew right away that he was the right photographer for us.

Two months after the wedding, I can say that I'm truly glad we went with him. The photos from our engagement and the wedding day are stunning and we're extremely happy with the end product.

A lot of other reviewers have mentioned how good Erich is at eliciting reactions from couples by making them feel at ease, cracking funny jokes and making them answer hilarious questions about each other during the photo sessions. I couldn't agree more. Erich has a real knack for getting candid shots by making the process fun and interacting a lot with couples. In addition to getting the perfect mid-laughter photo, it also makes the day a ton of fun and the whole process breeze by.

Another great thing about Erich is that he's really dedicated to his craft and patient and hardworking about getting the perfect shot. Whether it means climbing on top of a boulder to get a cool angle, or waiting until sunset to get the perfect lighting, he really went the extra mile for us. It really shows up in the quality of the results. We have some incredible shots that are really breathtaking.

I can't say enough good things about working with Erich, and would recommend him to anyone. We would definitely have him shoot photos again for our next event!

Erich Chen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erich Chen Photography 1
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you'll receive a free engagement session
    My engagement sessions are a lot of fun and highly recommended because it's a way for me to get to know you better, and vice versa.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Nathan Nowack Photography
    Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Photographs that you'll treasure forever. Erich takes great photos and loves what he does, can you ask for anything more?

• Pasadena, CA 91106 See on map