45 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Erich Chen Photography

Me.
I'm a guy who loves photography, eating, mountain biking, and good stories. I'm based out of Los Angeles but I love traveling the world. I am inspired by life itself, different people, different cultures, and dance of all types. I love to dance! If there is good music some part of my body will start to shake and move. I love love and I love photographing people in love. I believe that there is beauty all around us, but most people will overlook it. It's my job to find that beauty and bring it out.

My Style.
Creative. Modern. Fresh. Fun. Photojournalistic. Curious. Edgy. Sweet. Spontaneous. And personal.

You.
You're looking for something different than what's out there. Traditional and cliche photography isn't what you want. You're looking for photography that reflects your personality, and photography that makes you say "Yup! That's me."

Follow Erich Chen Photography on

70 Reviews for Erich Chen Photography

• Claudia

Claudia De La Rosa · Married on 09/21/2020

Creative and Engaged Photographer

We hired Erich as our wedding elopement photographer. Although he was recommended to us by our wedding officiant, we did review other photographers. We liked what we saw when looking at Erich's previous work. My husband and I enjoy many expressions of art and photography is one of our favorites.
    Erich came through in a way that words cannot express. He is a wizard with a camera. The photographs speak for themselves! We were so impressed and blown away with the pictures! Not only the pictures, but working with Erich was a lot of fun! He did a great job directing us to make his vision come to life. Erich welcomed and used our constructive input. We came with a couple of motorcycles for our engagement gig which was days before our elopement. It was a different setting, more city, artsy and industrial. The elopement shot was on a cliff and we finally went down to the beach. Erich made sure of course to advise the best timing and kept checking the weather to make sure of best day light.
    If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion, even without an occasion just looking for a fun photo shoot, DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER. You have found him! Go ahead and contact Erich now !!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Laura Hui · Married on 09/05/2020

We love our photos!

Erich came highly recommended by a close friend of ours. From the first phone call we had together, Erich was so nice and easy to talk to. After getting to know more about my fiancé and I, we decided to have our engagement session in Palm Springs. That day ended up being a disaster on our part. Long story short, we were almost two hours late for Erich. I felt so terrible!! When we arrived though, Erich was not even upset and was so understanding. He further reassured us that we still had enough time to get some good shots in. I feel like my fiancé and I are so awkward when it comes to posing for photos, but Erich made everything look natural and was able to capture our true emotions by asking us silly questions during the shoot. Even though that day began rocky, we loved how our photos turned out and had so much fun using them for our STD’s and other bridal shower/wedding decor.

Fast forward almost six months later, my fiancé and I had to make the difficult decision to postpone our wedding due to COVID. We had actually booked another photographer for our big day, only because we pictured a different style of photos for our big wedding. My fiancé and I couldn’t imagine waiting another year to get married though, so we decided to have a micro backyard wedding and were thrilled that Erich could be our photographer again. He did not disappoint, and once again we love how our photos turned out! He was able to perfectly capture all the details and precious moments of our micro wedding. My now husband and I are so excited to see how our album comes out! Thanks again Erich!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Tran · Married on 07/10/2020

1000% Satisfied

Erich and his team are simply amazing. We had Erich do both of our weddings and we had so much fun working with him and his team. The pictures turned out perfect and we couldn't be happier with the results. We are able to look back at all the pictures and smile and laugh at every moment because he really captured our special day(s). We would highly recommend Erich without any hesitation. We can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed and enjoy every moment of it.

Sent on 12/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erich Chen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erich Chen Photography 1
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you'll receive a free engagement session
    My engagement sessions are a lot of fun and highly recommended because it's a way for me to get to know you better, and vice versa.

• Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Photographs that you'll treasure forever. Erich takes great photos and loves what he does, can you ask for anything more?

• 45 S Arroyo Pkwy Pasadena, CA, 91106 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM
    Location of (Erich Chen Photography)