Erich Chen Photography

$4,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Me.
I'm a guy who loves photography, eating, mountain biking, and good stories. I'm based out of Los Angeles but I love traveling the world. I am inspired by life itself, different people, different cultures, and dance of all types. I love to dance! If there is good music some part of my body will start to shake and move. I love love and I love photographing people in love. I believe that there is beauty all around us, but most people will overlook it. It's my job to find that beauty and bring it out.

My Style.
Creative. Modern. Fresh. Fun. Photojournalistic. Curious. Edgy. Sweet. Spontaneous. And personal.

You.
You're looking for something different than what's out there. Traditional and cliche photography isn't what you want. You're looking for photography that reflects your personality, and photography that makes you say "Yup! That's me."

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

• Vy Mai
    Vy Mai Getting married on 09/01/2022

Can't recommend Erich enough!!

We are so happy we stumbled across Erich's work right in time to have him take our elopement photos!! My husband and I are pretty awkward when it comes to having our pictures taken, so we were a bit worried about investing in a photographer out of fear we'd look uncomfortable in all the photos.
    After our first conversation with Erich, we knew he was the one. It really felt like we were just friends hanging out. He was amazing at getting out natural laughs and smiles, and definitely has an eye for beautiful scenery.
    He organized our schedule and locations all in advance, so we just had to show up and have a good time.
    He was also incredibly flexible with our schedule and change of plans. With COVID, our timing changed a couple times, and he was always happy to work things out the best he could.
    We're obsessed with how our photos turned out, we can't recommend him enough.
  • Esther
    Esther T. Married on 09/18/2021

So in Love

Erich is AMAZING!! His photos are so beautiful and perfectly captured the romantic garden party vibe of my wedding. We were able to take full advantage of the golden hour and ugh, I can’t stop looking at the photos. He was also my photographer for my engagement and I’ve got to say, Erich really knows how to get wonderful and genuine photos from awkward subjects. My husband isn’t a fan of photo taking but Erich made the process easy and painless for him, and looked much less stiff than he usually does. Would recommend Erich a million times over!!
    Mar O. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Incredible!

Erich is a true professional. His artistic talents led us to having a phenomenal set of engagement and wedding photos. He was so nice we hired him twice. He is a very thoughtful photographer and gets to know his clients to bring the best of his talents to the table. Erich also makes the photoshoots enjoyable. I am happy we chose Erich! We highly recommend him and will be referring our friends to him in the future. Thanks Erich!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Erich Chen Photography 1
Gift
My engagement sessions are a lot of fun and highly recommended because it's a way for me to get to know you better, and vice versa.

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Nathan Nowack Photography Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Photographs that you'll treasure forever. Erich takes great photos and loves what he does, can you ask for anything more?

45 S Arroyo Pkwy Pasadena, CA, 91106

Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM
Location of (Erich Chen Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding