Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Erich Chen Photography

Me.
I'm a guy who loves photography, eating, mountain biking, and good stories. I'm based out of Los Angeles but I love traveling the world. I am inspired by life itself, different people, different cultures, and dance of all types. I love to dance! If there is good music some part of my body will start to shake and move. I love love and I love photographing people in love. I believe that there is beauty all around us, but most people will overlook it. It's my job to find that beauty and bring it out.

My Style.
Creative. Modern. Fresh. Fun. Photojournalistic. Curious. Edgy. Sweet. Spontaneous. And personal.

You.
You're looking for something different than what's out there. Traditional and cliche photography isn't what you want. You're looking for photography that reflects your personality, and photography that makes you say "Yup! That's me."

Follow Erich Chen Photography on

Erich Chen Photography 7
  • BRANDON

Brandon Pham · Married on 01/12/2019

The Perfect Day

My wife and I met with Erich after a friend dropped his name around March of 2018. We met for tea, he brought samples, and didn't try to sell us on anything. Pricing was presented up front in his own unique way. My now wife really liked Erich because she was able to connect with him right away. I had my reservations but now that the wedding has passed and we have our photos I'm sold. The proof is in the pudding. Great Job Erich, we are very satisfied customers, and THANK YOU!!

• Andrew

Andrew · Married on 12/29/2018

Professional, easy going, fun and efficient

My fiancee and I sought multiple photographers and requested quotes from Wedding Wire, Yelp, The Knot, and even looked for photographers from two wedding expos around the LA/OC area to try and keep the wedding costs down and also to find a quality photographer who could capture the special moments of our engagement photo session as well as our big day. There were photographers out there that used too much Photoshop or made the photos too unrealistic, but that is not Erich's style. We finally settled on Erich Chen Photography because his photos are bright and natural looking. We liked his funny personality, and was a good value as well. We had also previously seen his work at other friends' weddings, and were comfortable with his photography style.

On our wedding day, Erich and Alyssa did such a phenomenal job. We started with the first look shots, then wedding party shots, couple shots, and also individual shots. Erich and Alyssa were so quick at getting us ready, prepping us with fun things to do, and all of the photos turned out great. At the ceremony, because we did not have a videographer, we relied on the photographer to get the whole moment and feelings captured in pictures and Erich was able to get all of it. At the reception, even though we had a winter wedding and the sun went down quite quickly, Erich's photos came out bright and crisp. We were extremely happy with the photos that day and couldn't ask for anything better. Our friends and family were ecstatic on how well the photos turned out, capturing the fun and happy and positive energy that day.

Erich Chen Photography 8
    Erich Chen Photography 21
  • Kevin

Kevin Vergel de Dios · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding Photographer - Highly Recommended

After meeting with numerous photographers to shoot our engagement and our wedding, we finally decided on Erich and it was an easy choice. He came to our initial meeting very prepared with what he can offer, showed us many examples of past events he has done, and listened intently to the vision that we wanted.

Erich was great during both the engagement shoot and the wedding. My wife and I do not typically take professional photos and were nervous on how our poses would look, but Erich made us feel comfortable and natural enough that the photos looked amazing at the end.

I would highly recommend hiring Erich as an engagement, wedding or any other event photographer. He was very responsive to us when we had any questions and provided great value of his services.

Erich Chen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erich Chen Photography 1
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you'll receive a free engagement session
    My engagement sessions are a lot of fun and highly recommended because it's a way for me to get to know you better, and vice versa.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Nathan Nowack Photography
    Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Photographs that you'll treasure forever. Erich takes great photos and loves what he does, can you ask for anything more?

• Pasadena, 91106 See on map