West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist

A boutique-beauty experience for brides in-the-know. Erica is a professional makeup artist from NYC with over 15 years of experience, now based in West Hartford, CT. With a free-spirited, modern and fashion-forward aesthetic, her style is rooted in clean, natural beauty with an urban, romantic vibe that looks as flawless in person as it does on camera. Expect a sanitary makeup kit updated with the best pro tools and products, punctual and reliable correspondence, and an easy, down-to-earth, caring persona. In addition to her wedding work, she is a well-traveled working makeup artist with television, media, commercial and editorial clients, bringing a well-rounded arsenal to her work. Erica dedicates herself exclusively to one wedding per day, curating your experience to be uniquely YOU.

Follow Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist on

Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 6
Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 7
  • Erin

Erin Kelly · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing! A dream to work with!

Erica is awesome! I had done a trial somewhere else and the results weren’t what I had expected, so I was pretty nervous about the experience. I have also never had my makeup professionally done, and don’t wear much to begin with, so I wasn’t really sure what I even wanted! Then I saw Erica’s work and was so impressed - when we initially started communicating she was so responsive and immediately put me at ease. The makeup looked amazing and I got tons of compliments! On our way wedding day, we got married on the bow of a boat, and then went to the reception by convertible. It rained all day leading up to the event, and then we got a break in the weather just as we were walking out. It also started to rain lightly in the convertible - the point of describing this is that NOTHING moved. I would not trust your big day (or any event, for that matter) with anyone else! She was a joy to get ready with, even with my crazy family and friends around. Thank you again Erica!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Erica was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. We did a trial ahead of time and she spoke with me in depth about any small adjustments to the make-up and applied them all on the actual day so the experience was flawless. It was an extremely humid day and my make up stayed put the entire day/night. I looked and felt like myself, which was so important to me. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, Hannah! I adored working with you and your look was honestly one of my favorite looks to-date! It was HOT and MUGGY but you looked FLAWLESS! Congrats again!

Nicole Spinner · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding!!!

Erica is a dream and will make you look and feel like a bridal goddess. I am so happy that I had the pleasure of working with Erica on my wedding day. I knew from our makeup trial before the wedding that I had made the right choice because she was so easy to get a long with and has a truly calming presence. Erica really listened to my nonsensical visions of wanting to look like a rainbow fairy unicorn mario cart princess and executed that vision in a pretty flawless way! Then on the wedding day she crushed this look even harder, giving me beautiful iridescent eyeshadow and lashes for daaaaayyyyyyssss. The makeup held up for the ceremony and the reception and I really have never felt that beautiful in my life! Erica also did the makeup for our wedding party, all the ladies loved their looks and the male grooming and light makeup she did on some of the guys was outstanding, everyone looked flawless! I honestly could not recommend Erica enough, she is a star!

Sent on 06/24/2019