West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist

A boutique-beauty experience for brides in-the-know. Erica is a professional makeup artist from NYC with over 15 years of experience, now based in West Hartford, CT. With a free-spirited, modern and fashion-forward aesthetic, her style is rooted in clean, natural beauty with an urban, romantic vibe that looks as flawless in person as it does on camera. Expect a sanitary makeup kit updated with the best pro tools and products, punctual and reliable correspondence, and an easy, down-to-earth, caring persona. In addition to her wedding work, she is a well-traveled working makeup artist with television, media, commercial and editorial clients, bringing a well-rounded arsenal to her work. Erica dedicates herself exclusively to one wedding per day, curating your experience to be uniquely YOU.

Follow Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist on

Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 6
Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 7

Melissa Branco · Married on 12/15/2018

Best MUA You Can Find!

Working with Erica was a dream! First off, she is extremely responsive and was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. Secondly, she is a true professional! Having my makeup done by Erica surpassed every other experience I've had with a makeup artist. She advised me on what products to use leading up to the wedding to obtain the optimal "canvas". She also provided suggestions for different looks and lip colors to help create my look for the big day. Erica provided a unique, personalized experience which I am truly thankful for. I am SO happy that she was with me on my special day!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Anne Silva · Married on 10/28/2018

Makeup Queen!

Erica is a makeup queen! As someone who loves makeup I wanted to hire an artist with a passion for what they do, and with Erica you can tell she really loves what she does. My makeup held up all night, even with dancing up a storm my rosacea never peaked through the foundation she used. Leading up to the big day she gave me many recommendations on how to help my skin look it’s best, and my skin is still thanking her! She did an amazing job not only on myself, but also with my mom’s, and maid of honor’s looks as well. My mom was apprehensive having her makeup done as she has sensitive skin, but Erica helped with her concerns by telling us where my mom could get samples of the foundation she would be using so she could see how she would react to it ahead of time. My mom had such a great experience she has been raving about Erica since. Erica is a true professional, as well as a real sweetheart, my beautiful makeup will be remembered through photos, but I will never forget her calming presence on what could have been a stressful morning.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Gort · Married on 10/27/2018

Best choice I made for my wedding!

Erica was the first wedding vendor I contacted when I found out my date- and it was one of the best choices I made throughout the vendor selection process. I knew I had to have Erica for my big day after she did my sister’s wedding makeup a couple of years ago. It was the first time I can say that each and every bridesmaid looked amazing- like the best version of themselves. She makes everyone that she is working on feel special and truly cares about the work she is doing. She was also super helpful along the way with skin care tips and product recommendations. You can tell she really loves what she is doing and is so knowledgeable about her industry. She is such a talented professional and she ensured smoothly- even though I was a bundle of nerves! She even gave me a little "touch up" bag to make me feel my best all night! It was awesome getting to know her and I can’t wait to have more events so that I can use Erica to beautify me!

Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00