West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist

A boutique-beauty experience for brides in-the-know. Erica is a professional makeup artist from NYC with over 15 years of experience, now based in West Hartford, CT. With a free-spirited, modern and fashion-forward aesthetic, her style is rooted in clean, natural beauty with an urban, romantic vibe that looks as flawless in person as it does on camera. Expect a sanitary makeup kit updated with the best pro tools and products, punctual and reliable correspondence, and an easy, down-to-earth, caring persona. In addition to her wedding work, she is a well-traveled working makeup artist with television, media, commercial and editorial clients, bringing a well-rounded arsenal to her work. Erica dedicates herself exclusively to one wedding per day, curating your experience to be uniquely YOU.

Follow Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist on

Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 6
Erica T. Martell, Makeup Artist 7

Melissa Branco · Married on 12/15/2018

Best MUA You Can Find!

Working with Erica was a dream! First off, she is extremely responsive and was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. Secondly, she is a true professional! Having my makeup done by Erica surpassed every other experience I've had with a makeup artist. She advised me on what products to use leading up to the wedding to obtain the optimal "canvas". She also provided suggestions for different looks and lip colors to help create my look for the big day. Erica provided a unique, personalized experience which I am truly thankful for. I am SO happy that she was with me on my special day!

• Thalia

Thalia Farietta · Married on 11/16/2018

Erica is amazing!

I had the hardest time trying to visualize what concept I wanted for my wedding look. As someone that generally goes for a more "natural" look day-to-day, I still wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. Enter Erica who not only is extremely professional but also just a great human. She helped me on my six month quest to find the perfect lip product and it didn't budge on my wedding day! I loved my wedding makeup so much that I wish I could get it done all of the time. She worked with a variety of complexions and ages showing true versatility as an artist. She is awesome but as an artist but as a person - definitely book her!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Anne Silva · Married on 10/28/2018

Makeup Queen!

Erica is a makeup queen! As someone who loves makeup I wanted to hire an artist with a passion for what they do, and with Erica you can tell she really loves what she does. My makeup held up all night, even with dancing up a storm my rosacea never peaked through the foundation she used. Leading up to the big day she gave me many recommendations on how to help my skin look it’s best, and my skin is still thanking her! She did an amazing job not only on myself, but also with my mom’s, and maid of honor’s looks as well. My mom was apprehensive having her makeup done as she has sensitive skin, but Erica helped with her concerns by telling us where my mom could get samples of the foundation she would be using so she could see how she would react to it ahead of time. My mom had such a great experience she has been raving about Erica since. Erica is a true professional, as well as a real sweetheart, my beautiful makeup will be remembered through photos, but I will never forget her calming presence on what could have been a stressful morning.

• West Hartford, 06110 See on map