Erica Mueller Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,150 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,150 Most Popular Price

Erica is a professional wedding photographer in Asheville/Hendersonville, North Carolina, whose passion is to capture weddings in a way that beautifully and visually tells the story of your day. Erica aims to create stunning images that will immediately transport you back to your wedding every time you look at them. She’s been doing photography professionally across the country and around the world for over 20 years.

Erica works in contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Erica works one event per day, allowing her to devote her time and attention to your wedding. Couples can request to add additional hours to their package in order to have photos of various events throughout the day. Other services include an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, and a second shooter. Couples can choose from a selection of final photography items:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,150

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

• Denise
    Denise F. Married on 06/25/2022

Erica is amazing!

Erica is absolutely amazing! We loved getting to work with her!
  • Morgan
    Morgan P. Married on 04/22/2022

Best photographer in Asheville

Erica was the best photographer we could have asked for. She was easy to work with and answered any questions we had during the process. She was quick to get out engagement and wedding day photos back to us. She is very professional and personable with myself, my husband and our guests which put me at ease. She is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in or around the Asheville area!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 04/09/2022

Snow? Hail? 16 Bridesmaids? No problem for Erica

The short answer is: Hire this woman! It will be the best decision you could have made. (See attached photos for reference!) She's an incredible communicator, a calming presence in a high-stress situation, an AMAZINGLY talented photographer, and an overall incredible human.

I knew from our first call that I'd made the right choice for our wedding photographer. Erica basically planned our wedding itinerary for us, and helped create a comprehensive shot list after a single call. And after that, she gracefully accepted the dozens of changes I sent in the months, weeks, and days leading up to the wedding.

As you can see from the photos, we were trying to set a world record for largest wedding party... and I can't imagine the logistical nightmare that created for Erica to capture the photos we'd agreed on. But she CRUSHED it! Not only did she manage to get all 30+ of us in a shot, she knocked out individual shots, group photos, and candids to make sure all of our loved ones were represented in the gallery.

And she did all of this through literal hail, snow, and rain. Who would have thought we'd wake up to snow on our April wedding day? Not me, and I was panicking about how we were going to make it work, and whether or not we'd get the shots I'd been dreaming of for all these months. Turns out, I had nothing to worry about. Because Erica SAVED THE FREAKING DAY!

Despite snow, hail, wind, rain, mud, and grumpy friends/family, Erica hustled hard to capture every incredible moment. She kept us laughing through our shivers and chattering teeth, and the results speak for themselves.

I can't recommend Erica highly enough, and I'm already trying to find excuses to work with her again. ;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

311 W Lake Ave Asheville, NC, 28739
+1 828-318-7007
Location of (Erica Mueller Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding