Erica Ann Photography

Portland, OR View map
$3,995 Most Popular Price

$3,995 Most Popular Price

Truth · Beauty · Art

Come on, my job is awesome - maybe even the awesomest. I get to hang out with incredible people on one of the most personal and emotional days of their lives. It's possible that I might be an emotions junkie - I live for this stuff. If you catch me misty-eyed during your ring exchange or shakin' my toosh a little with you on the dance floor (camera in hand, of course!) it's just because I can't help myself.

The fact is, some of the photographs from your day will be too good to just be archived on a hard-drive. I'm talking about the ones that touch you deep down every day when you see them hanging on your wall. Quite simply, I am passionate about this - which is why all of my Wedding Collections are heavy on physical art.

Promise me this, that no matter who you choose to capture your day, you'll invest in real, tangible artwork that will be displayed in your home. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

-"Lasting artwork captures the Truth and Beauty of Life"

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Marea Married on 09/08/2018
    Erica's photos are absolutely gorgeous. She was a joy to work with and helped capture our special day! She did a great job goin the extra mile to get beautiful shots, including getting into the river.
    Stacey Event on: 08/16/2014
    Erica is the best! I have used her services multiple times.
    Nelly Married on 09/28/2013
    Erica was amazing! She is an artist who makes even my bad side look good! My husband and I were blown away by our engagement shoot and didn't know how she could top it until we saw our wedding photos. She works amazing under pressure. My husband was told to be at the venue by 1 due to unforeseen circumstances he showed up at 3 changing our 3 hour photography window into a 1 hour window. I was so concerned that we had lost our photos but she turned it around and I am completely in love with our shots. Not to mention her albums and canvases are truly heirloom quality. Like I said before Erica makes my bad side look good how can you beat that!?

Sewell Sweets Sewell Sweets Wedding Cakes

I don't even know where to start praising this talented lady! She is killing it! She brings her very own vibe to your shoot, letting her creativity shine, she is a joy to work with, and if you can believe it, her photographs are even better! Erica Ann Photography is an all around glowing business and I can't wait for more opportunities to work together!

The Water Oasis The Water Oasis Park & Outdoor Weddings

We LOVE Erica's work at Erica Ann Photography & Fine Art! Her pictures are gorgeous and stunning, capturing the beauty of the landscape, crisp colors and intimate moments. Creative, inspiring and always professional, Erica is a great photographer for your wedding.

JARFLY Photographs JARFLY Photographs Wedding Photographers

Erica is a true gem just like her photography. Her communication is quick and personable. As a wedding vendor myself, I had the pleasure of working with her on a wedding inspiration shoot...I would reccommend her any bride in a heartbeat!

Portland, OR, 97202
Location of (Erica Ann Photography)

Erica Ann Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erica Ann Photography include in the starting price?

Erica Ann Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography services does Erica Ann Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erica Ann Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums

What photography styles does Erica Ann Photography offer?

Erica Ann Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erica Ann Photography offer?

Erica Ann Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Erica Ann Photography offer for wedding events?

Erica Ann Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Erica Ann Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erica Ann Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding