Erica Akroyd Photography

Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

22 Reviews for Erica Akroyd Photography

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

SO glad I chose Erica to be our wedding photographer. She was amazing, professional, and laid-back at the same time - which is what you need for your big day! I absolutely loved her second shooter Zoe, as well. The day went by so smoothly and even our crazy family and bridal party photos went by way more quickly than I anticipated. Erica immediately makes you feel comfortable. Erica shot one of my bridesmaids' weddings a few years ago, which was a wedding I was in, so it was great to work with her again! I am so thankful for her and can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Byrne Baby Byrne

Hannah · Married on 04/21/2018

Erica is such a sweet soul that I can absolutely see myself being friends with. She not only was patient with the girls running behind schedule the morning of, but she tolerated and smiled through every weird interaction with the wedding coordinator. She and her assistant were professional the entire time and really began capturing moments before I even saw them happening. The whole night was amazing because I didn’t have to worry about if my precious memories were being captured or not.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Erica Akroyd Photography's reply:

Thank you, Hannah!

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

Erica was always very responsive and wonderful to work with! She is an outstanding photographer and really listens to what you want! Her turnaround time is very quick and her quality of work is great! She also has a fabulous 2nd shooter!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Erica Akroyd Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review!